Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Talent Show!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:31 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 08:28 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:27 AM
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2024, 10:53 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

"Waterhawk whats yours?" he mewed. @Aphrodite
Old August 24th, 2024, 10:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
"Waterhawk whats yours?" he mewed. @Aphrodite

"Darkrose." she meowed. Her blue eyes drifted over to where Nightshadow was sleeping. "That's my twin, Nightshadow." she meowed. Her eyes drifted back to Waterhawk. "Nice to meet you Waterhawk."
Old August 25th, 2024, 12:38 AM

My Mood: Amused

Spiraltail
He/Him
27 Moons

Spiraltail watched as the apprentices gathered around him, their eyes bright with anticipation. He stood at the edge of the camp, where the worn stones and tangled undergrowth offered a practical training ground. The air was filled with a mix of excitement and nervous energy.

Alright, listen up!” Spiraltail called, his voice carrying clearly over the camp’s usual sounds. “I’ve noticed some of you might benefit from additional battle training. I’d like to offer a few lessons to help sharpen your skills.”

He padded to a clear space, motioning for the apprentices to follow. “This area might not be perfect, but it’s great for practicing. We’ll go over some moves and techniques that can give you an edge in a fight.”

Spiraltail demonstrated a swift, fluid movement—a combination of a defensive dodge and a counterattack. “Remember, it’s not just about strength. It’s about agility, precision, and using your opponent’s momentum against them. Watch closely and try to replicate the moves.”

He glanced back at the apprentices, his gaze steady and encouraging. “I’ll guide you through each step. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or take your time with each move. Mastering these techniques takes practice, but it’s worth it.”

With that, Spiraltail began the session, his experienced eyes carefully observing each apprentice as they practiced. His guidance and patience turned the training into a valuable learning experience, helping the young warriors refine their skills and build their confidence.

Open! Spiraltail is offering some battle training for apprentices and warrior who want to sharpen their skills!

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; August 25th, 2024 at 12:39 AM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 12:45 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Spiraltail
He/Him
27 Moons

Spiraltail watched as the apprentices gathered around him, their eyes bright with anticipation. He stood at the edge of the camp, where the worn stones and tangled undergrowth offered a practical training ground. The air was filled with a mix of excitement and nervous energy.

Alright, listen up!” Spiraltail called, his voice carrying clearly over the camp’s usual sounds. “I’ve noticed some of you might benefit from additional battle training. I’d like to offer a few lessons to help sharpen your skills.”

He padded to a clear space, motioning for the apprentices to follow. “This area might not be perfect, but it’s great for practicing. We’ll go over some moves and techniques that can give you an edge in a fight.”

Spiraltail demonstrated a swift, fluid movement—a combination of a defensive dodge and a counterattack. “Remember, it’s not just about strength. It’s about agility, precision, and using your opponent’s momentum against them. Watch closely and try to replicate the moves.”

He glanced back at the apprentices, his gaze steady and encouraging. “I’ll guide you through each step. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or take your time with each move. Mastering these techniques takes practice, but it’s worth it.”

With that, Spiraltail began the session, his experienced eyes carefully observing each apprentice as they practiced. His guidance and patience turned the training into a valuable learning experience, helping the young warriors refine their skills and build their confidence.

Open! Spiraltail is offering some battle training for apprentices and warrior who want to sharpen their skills!

Nightshadow opened his eyes and looked over to were Spirialtail was. He watched as the apprentices gather around him. He watched as he talked to the apprentices. He huffed before closing his eyes. 'Why do they need to do training this early' he thought.
Old August 25th, 2024, 09:26 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 30 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw’s ears perked up at the sound of Adderstrike’s encouraging voice. She couldn’t help but feel a burst of pride knowing her mentor was watching and cheering her on. Turning briefly to give Adderstrike a bright smile, she felt a renewed energy.

“Thanks, Adderstrike! I won’t let you down!” Primrosepaw called back, her emerald eyes shining with determination.

She then turned her attention back to Seakit, who was still eagerly engaged in their play fight. “Alright, Seakit, looks like I’ve got some extra motivation now! Let’s see if you can handle this!” she teased, playfully swishing her tail and lowering into a playful crouch, ready to keep the game going.

With Adderstrike watching, Primrosepaw was even more eager to make the game fun and challenging, while still ensuring Seakit had a blast.

Grabbing a moss ball, the RiverClan apprentice threw it over to Softpaw. ´´Protect the prey! Don´t let Seakit get you!´´ Primrosepaw winked, her gaze saying something completely different. Let her get you a few times.

[ @Fish // @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

@Fish
@CollapsingStars

Softpaw kept it away from her sister. Blinking as she eventually let out a small purr of amusement. Being Seakit's sister, Softpaw decided to give her a bit of a hard time getting it, she knew the other apprentice wanted her to take it easy, but this was Softpaw's sister. She knew her better than the apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 29 / 100

Primrosepaw let out a playful laugh as Seakit’s tiny paw tapped her head. “Oh no! You got me!” she exclaimed, pretending to stagger slightly from the “blow.”

She took a moment to admire Seakit’s attempt to look bigger, finding the kit’s determination both adorable and impressive. “You’re a fierce little intruder, aren’t you?” Primrosepaw teased gently, her emerald eyes sparkling with amusement.

“Looks like I’ll have to be extra careful around you!” she added with a grin, playfully swiping her paw in the air near Seakit, making sure to keep it light and fun. “But don’t think I’ll give up that easily — I’m ready for round two!”

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa // @CollapsingStars ]// @Fish - Adder is in the clearing, so here´s a mention to have her watch! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Theeen Adderstrike heard a familiar voice. It was Primrosepaw. A happy purr left her as she turned around to see the fierce battle between her and Seakit. A soft chuckle escaped her as she walked over to them and sat down, giving enough distance for the play fight. She wasn't sure what the game was since she joined in the middle of it but she was cheering for her apprentice to win! "Go get'em Primrosepaw! Show 'em what you got!" Adderstrike laughed softly.
Quote:

Softpaw watched her little sister Seakit, still a little bit to shy to join in on the fun, but she awkwardly watched.

@CollapsingStars
@paedyn
Quote:

Softpaw watched her little sister Seakit, still a little bit to shy to join in on the fun, but she awkwardly watched.

@CollapsingStars
@paedyn

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

Seakit playfully growled, chasing after her sister, who now had the mossball. She aimed to slam her body into her sister. It wouldn't hurt too bad. Just enough to sting a little. Afterall she is pretty little. The part that would probably hurt most is her head. "I'm going to get you!!"

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old August 25th, 2024, 09:30 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 45
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Concorde

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He padded up to the Lionheart, giving a polite nod. “I’m wit’ Garli’Fish and WormBite. Jus’ wan’ed to report I’m back and there’s nuthin’ of concern

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old August 25th, 2024, 09:37 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

35|Riverclan|she/her

Plumshade sat down cleaning her long black fur thinking about the meeting and more, she didn't know how to feel about she was sad to see mistyshard step down but was glad that she was going to be a mother. Plum still remeberd when she was a queen her single kit appleheart, the sweetest kit she ever knew besides her mate stormsurge oh how she missed them both so badly.Plum wished apple was okay where ever he was, the warrior missed her son after he ran away from Riverclan after thunderclan raided them, half of her knew since apple ran off he may never return but she hoped he did. The warrior sighed as she got up to get some prey a large mouse was in the pile she debated if she should eat it or not, no more cats needed more food then her so she grabbed a squirrel instead the warrior padded back to her spot and placed the Squirrel down "Thank yo Starclan for this prey" she wisperd before she started to eat.

(OPen!)
RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Nightshadepelt approached the prey pile, grabbing himself a decent sized fish to share with his mate. As he walked back to her, he noticed Plumshade. He gave a big smile, "Hello, Plumshade, how are you today? You seem a bit down."

(Sorry if this is short, friend!)

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old August 25th, 2024, 09:39 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 34 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw watched with a soft smile as Seakit playfully charged after Softpaw, the little kit's determination clear in her eyes. Seeing the siblings' bond reminded her of the warmth of family, and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of happiness for them.

Primrosepaw glanced at Softpaw, her eyes meeting the other apprentice's briefly, sharing a silent understanding of the joy in such simple, carefree moments. She let out a small laugh, her emerald eyes bright with amusement.

"Careful, Seakit! Don’t let Softpaw outsmart you!" she called out, her tone light and encouraging, ready to step in if needed but happy to see the sisters enjoying their playtime together.

[ @Fish // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa // @CollapsingStars ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by paedyn; August 25th, 2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old August 25th, 2024, 11:18 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Nightshadepelt approached the prey pile, grabbing himself a decent sized fish to share with his mate. As he walked back to her, he noticed Plumshade. He gave a big smile, "Hello, Plumshade, how are you today? You seem a bit down."

(Sorry if this is short, friend!)

35|Riverclan|she/her

Plumshade had finished her bite of food when she heard a cat walk up greeting her. plumshade looked up with her amber eyes she smiled as she saw Nightshadepelt "Hello Nightshadepelt" the warrior greeted , oh they were asking if she was okay, "Oh!, yeah I'm fine just thinking is all" she meowed giving a sweet faint smile "how are you doing dear?" she asked

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old August 25th, 2024, 11:58 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

35|Riverclan|she/her

Plumshade had finished her bite of food when she heard a cat walk up greeting her. plumshade looked up with her amber eyes she smiled as she saw Nightshadepelt "Hello Nightshadepelt" the warrior greeted , oh they were asking if she was okay, "Oh!, yeah I'm fine just thinking is all" she meowed giving a sweet faint smile "how are you doing dear?" she asked
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

"I'm doing just well. Thank you so much for asking! Anything interesting happening as of late?" He asked. He didn't exactly know what to talk about, but Plumshade was kind, which he was happy she was.

credit link

Last edited by CollapsingStars; August 25th, 2024 at 11:59 AM.
Closed Thread