Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Heart to heart
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:14 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rose
Today 12:01 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:34 PM
Rock Painting! [Clan-Wide...
by Aroogi
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Yesterday 11:30 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Yesterday 11:23 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

The golden bengals sunny grin turned to something more serious and determined at the assignment of his task, more then ready to do his best and suceed and make his mentor proud! Besides if he got this he had to be able to hunt any prey, right? Hunting down his mentor, an enforcer had to be much harder then catching prey so it was an amazing test! Though Bleedingpaw kinda doubted that hunting a cat was anything like hunting a stupid frog.

Maybe he could ask his siblings the best tips to catch different prey types later to get ahead and impress Miss Brairsplash.

That was planning for later though, right now he needed to catch her! Bleedingpaw set to work tipping the scales in his favor as much as possible.

First was his fur, as while the bengal spotting was useful the color was not so rolling in some nearby dirt and leaves to appear akin to a walking bush was useful. Next was scent, mostly taken care of by the mud but a spot of pine which dominated the area was enough to smother the last of it. Finally there was surveying how he was going to do this and so slipping into the shadows and watching Brairsplash in the clearing hidden in a bush Bleedingpaw planned.

Shadow Fiend Active

The issue really was getting across the clearing, which by nature was clear with few hiding spots. Once he got there there were trees and a perfect bush to pounce from, though Bleedingpaw expected Brairsplash to be watching that bush. So what to do..... Ah, now that was an idea!

For a time there was no sign of Bleedingpaw, the apprentice entirely hidden from view and unscentable. Sure there was the occasional bush rustle, but this was a forest and prey or just a stray breeze were abound so it was impossible to distinct if it was Bleedingpaw or a false alarm. Especially given the rustles that were him were so random and uncatlike from his wobbling it was easy to dismiss as just that.

So there was simple no clue for a long moment, until a little wobbly form burst out from a patch of tall grass upwind from Brairsplash unexpectedly trying to grab her paws.

"Didja see me!! I skirted around the clearing in bushes and stuff but pounced from upwind because I covered by scent with mud and stuff because I thought you'd expect me to pounce from downwind and from the bush! Was it unexpected, did I do good?"

@squidz

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!