Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 11:20 PM
[ p ] The adder strikes...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:17 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 11:10 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:00 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 10:57 PM

Old Today, 08:20 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Take Two [lichenpaw assessment]

Lichenpaw
~<>~
18 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

So, she was beginning to feel like her old self again, and along with that, Lichenpaw's drive to have her warrior ceremony came back in full force... besides, she had all her training done and dealt with, and she didn't much fancy going to have a talk with Twilightstar because of her age and her lack of graduating yet. She wasn't exactly struggling with anything, but both Wolffang and Crowtooth had told her she needn't rush into anything. She could take another moon or two to come back to her center and to readjust. So that's what she did.

Honestly? She was sort of glad for it. The younger Lichenpaw might have balked at the fact that she was already 18 moons old and not a warrior yet, but the Lichenpaw of today found herself ready to take the next step, and the first task into doing so, was to get a redo on her assessment. Who better to go to for it than Crowtooth? He might be her mentor now, but he'd also been the one who held her first assessment, although that had been interrupted and then... she'd gone and gotten herself captured. But she was ready. If not now, then when?

"Crowtooooooooooooooooth!!~" The small calico chirps, cantering around WindClan's clearing looking for the deputy, single sighted eye bright with anticipation and humor. Finally spotting the tom, she grins and makes a beeline for him. "There you are! Hey, so guess what?" Before he can answer, she continues, "I wanna retake my assessment today! I think I'm ready, and if I don't get it done now, I think I might just keep pushin it off forever, so I'm ready." Behind her, her tail sways back and forth with barely concealed excitement. She's comfortable again, and with that comfort came her slightly pushy attitude - not that she meant any ill by it, but she knows what she wants and has a hard time saying no on the best of days.

[ @Rani - crow !!!! ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 09:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Take Two [lichenpaw assessment]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was probably a very good sign that Crowtooth had returned to his prankish ways. A sign of healing and recovery from the deaths that'd plagued his heart. But the cats inconvenienced by this act were probably less pleased by the return to nuisance then they were happy at the lack of droop in his ears.

Crowtooth was flat on his back, paws limply dangling as he 'snored' loudly, blocking the warriors den entrance as the few trapped within complained and poked at him. Of course it was mid day so there were only a couple of cats, which meant he could get away with it, but regardless of what they did he refused to 'wake' and snored on.

At least until Lichenpaw padded up. Crowtooth wasnt going to ignore her.

To the annoyed groaning of the now freed cats the tom yawned and 'woke' rolling over to grin at his apprentice. "Well congrats then Lichenpaw! I know yer more then ready fer this an' Im glad ya feel that in her core too. Thats what counts after all

Let get goin' an' get this done so ya can join the warriors quick."
Plus, with the blazing sun right now and summer heat the longer the day went the more unbearable this'd be.

Padding out into the territory Crowtooth grinned going over the instructions Lichenpaw probably already remembered, just to make sure. "Alrighty, huntin' first. Ya know the drill, Ill be hidden nearby just catch what ya can though ya should try an' get at least one rabbit ta show ya can. Call if ya need help!" With that the tom slipped into a nearby tunnel and disapeared, leaving Lichenpaw seemingly on her own.

@Neptune.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!