Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
37/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

"Alright, listen up!" Hollowpaw called out bossily, sitting down in the medicine den with a small bundle of cobwebs and poppy seeds. This wasn't the medicine den, he'd only be treating the little stuff here, anything else could be taken care of in the proper place. "Anyone injured come over here, as long as you're not bleeding out too badly, I'm gonna take care of you right here, otherwise get to the medicine den and bother Wolfpaw, he can take the rest of you for all I care."

[any minor injuries (bruises, small cuts, etc.) can line up here. excessive bleeding, concussion or other injuries should go submit a healing request form so you can be treated properly!!]
Cypress’paw slunk over, embarrassed, and mumbled, ”I got stuck and my fur got tangled in the branches, I had to pull away before I got trapped inside. The den was already sinking.” he gestured to his shoulder with his tail, which was missing of fur and many small drops of blood layed there, speckling the patch. “It stings.. alot. the patch was going slightly red, and remains of a few thorns were lodged in deep, at an awkward angle that Cypress’paw could not remove them himself.

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
☆ Frog - Kitty softpaws tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Yesterday at 12:45 PM.
Old Today, 01:52 AM

My Mood: Goofy

Creepingpaw's fur bristled with residual irritation from his previous interaction with Breezepool and the outcome of his conversation with Risingstorm. Not only was he handled like a kit by Breezepool in front of the whole clan, granted no one saw, but now he had to be in the elder's den until further notice?
Creepingpaw flopped down with a huff on a patch of worn moss, his posture rigid with frustration as he tried to ignore the prickling discomfort of the elder’s den, wishing he were back in the apprentices’ den instead of this makeshift lodging. The 10 moon apprentice's claws dug into the uneven ground as he sat on a lumpy patch of moss, his frustration boiling over at the thought of his once-comfortable nest in the apprentice’s den being ruined by the roof’s collapse, leaving him with nothing but a sorry excuse for a bed and a sour mood. So what was he to do now? The tip of his striped tail lashed and his electric green eyes burned with anger, only to snap out of his moody trance and smell a familiar scent in the air. Lifting his silver and striped head as his black ears twitched, the apprentice narrowed his eyes into observant slits and scanned the Elder's Den that was packed with other clanmates until he caught sight of what grabbed his attention in the distance.
What's Shockhoney doing here? Almost completely disregarding his spiral into fury, Creepingpaw smirked to himself as he lifted himself up onto his paws and delicately maneuvered himself towards the wall of the den. Slinking close to the edge of the bramble covered wall, the lean tom padded quietly around the perimeter of the area until he reached Shockhoney from behind. Paws shifting with anticipating, he crept closer until the tip of his tail reached her right shoulder. Tapping her quickly in hopes that her head would whip to the right, he leapt out from the left and tilted his head mischievously with his lips curled in a sly sneer, "BOO~"

@Rose - Shockhoney
Old Today, 01:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Her heartbeat echoed in her ears; it was the only thing she had heard. Somehow, Timberpaw had managed to tuck herself into a corner while the rest of the apprentices headed to the elder's den. Her breathing had been labored and heavy; she'd missed the instructions. Instead, she spent far too long curled up and quietly sobbing. Flashes of water and fear filled her mind. She couldn't save everyone. It was all flooded. They would have to find a new home, and it was on her shoulders. She was scared, but couldn't show it.

How long had it been? Moments? Hours? Days? No, it certainly couldn't have been days. Right? But eventually, Timberpaw somehow made her way to the den on extremely shaky legs. She collapsed at the entrance, her small smile doing nothing to mask her intense fear.

"Hi," she mumbled to whoever was doing the head-count softly. "I'm sorry I'm late." her voice was barely audible and really, barely comprehensible with how shaky it was. Her stomach churned and threatened to spill its meager contents as she tried in vain to creep closer. It had taken all of her energy just to get to the den.

// @Spider. i think rising's doing the app count? feel free to poke me if i'm wrong lol \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old Today, 01:47 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Timberpaw °•

Her heartbeat echoed in her ears; it was the only thing she had heard. Somehow, Timberpaw had managed to tuck herself into a corner while the rest of the apprentices headed to the elder's den. Her breathing had been labored and heavy; she'd missed the instructions. Instead, she spent far too long curled up and quietly sobbing. Flashes of water and fear filled her mind. She couldn't save everyone. It was all flooded. They would have to find a new home, and it was on her shoulders. She was scared, but couldn't show it.

How long had it been? Moments? Hours? Days? No, it certainly couldn't have been days. Right? But eventually, Timberpaw somehow made her way to the den on extremely shaky legs. She collapsed at the entrance, her small smile doing nothing to mask her intense fear.

"Hi," she mumbled to whoever was doing the head-count softly. "I'm sorry I'm late." her voice was barely audible and really, barely comprehensible with how shaky it was. Her stomach churned and threatened to spill its meager contents as she tried in vain to creep closer. It had taken all of her energy just to get to the den.

// @Spider. i think rising's doing the app count? feel free to poke me if i'm wrong lol \\

Risingstorm was dealing with the other apprentices when he heard timberpaw walk in well more like flop I'm. The Tom turned his head and padded over to timber paw reaching a paw out to help them up "Hey don't worry about being late just get some rest okay, and if you need any medical help talk to hollowpaw." he mewoed kindly at timberpaw

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 01:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•

It was like there was a rock stuck in her throat, keeping her from talking even if she knew what to say. All she could do was nod as the warrior offered a paw. The calico tried to reach out, but couldn't. It was as if her paws were stuck to the ground. Her breathing quickened again and an intense wave of embarrassment overtook her. First, she was late, glued to some corner and making up images of the camp flooding. Now, she couldn't even get up to move out of the way? She gritted her teeth as hot tears ran down her cheeks once again. She opened her mouth to say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," but nothing came out except a pathetic sob. Then another, and another until she was ugly crying in the middle of the elder's den entrance. Timberpaw wished she could curl up into a tight ball and grow smaller and smaller until she disappeared.

// @Spider. she rolled a 1, you may have to move the child \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old Today, 02:24 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Timberpaw °•

It was like there was a rock stuck in her throat, keeping her from talking even if she knew what to say. All she could do was nod as the warrior offered a paw. The calico tried to reach out, but couldn't. It was as if her paws were stuck to the ground. Her breathing quickened again and an intense wave of embarrassment overtook her. First, she was late, glued to some corner and making up images of the camp flooding. Now, she couldn't even get up to move out of the way? She gritted her teeth as hot tears ran down her cheeks once again. She opened her mouth to say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," but nothing came out except a pathetic sob. Then another, and another until she was ugly crying in the middle of the elder's den entrance. Timberpaw wished she could curl up into a tight ball and grow smaller and smaller until she disappeared.

// @Spider. she rolled a 1, you may have to move the child \\

Risingstorm was taken a back when timberpaw started to sob he sat down next to her "Hey.. Hey its okay,its going to be fine,your going to be okay" he meowed rising wasn't the best at comforting cats "I'm going to move you away from the entrance okay?" he meowed helping timber get away from the exit to a dry nest "just breath okay, no need to feel bad okay?" the warrior told timberpaw he didn't know how to deal with this but he thinks he was doing fine right?

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)