Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: kit finder 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
owo where are the other stillborns?
the kits from the previous finder that the users went inactive

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Sorry I'm an hour late! Had to wash the dishes hehe, but the kits shall be decided once I look over all the applications! You guys are so awesome for applying, I've had a darn blast!!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by passengerprincess View Post
Berrykit

Name: Berrykit
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Berrykit is always told she's "so much like her mother". She beams when she hears it, but secretly thinks she's nothing like her. Berrykit is loud, rambunctious, and a little bit of a stinker! She is very competitive... she loves winning moss-ball. She's very cheeky and always the first kit to the fresh-kill pile. Though she needs a lot of sleep to have that much energy, so she is normally the first one to her nest and the last up! Berrykit is quite a 'paw-full'.
Full Appearance: Berrykit is a fluffy grey tabby she-cat with many cream splotches. She has a very long tail which is always high in the air! Her eyes are emerald green and very large, they seem to sparkle in the light. She has three 'socks' which are white. Berrykit also had a very distinctively pink nose and fluffy ear tufts.
Shortened Allegiance Version: Fluffy grey tabby she-cat with cream splotches and green eyes.
Plot ideas: Berrykit is never comfortable with StarClan because she blames her ancestors for losing her mother. The resentment will boil over and she will almost lose faith entirely until she encounters a health issue in which she almost dies. Could possibly be visited by her mother in StarClan who tells her to believe and not blame her ancestors. She then recovers and has a strong bond with StarClan.
Other: Berrykit referece- https://picrew.me/share?cd=x3TJ7Tnn5Q
Mention: @Marigoldwhisper @forest
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post
I planned to make this cat anyways, but I feel she'd be a good fit funnily enough!

Name: Bubblekit ((also considering: Pebblekit, Splashkit, Moonkit but am open to any name!)
Personality: Boisterous- She's incredibly energetic and eager to earn her place in the clan. I feel as though she'd have a bit of a complex, feeling like she can take on the whole world before having even experienced it truly. Later down the line she'll realize there are things she can't do by herself and the world isn't entirely her oyster alone.
Full Appearance: A silvery grey and cream tortie. Her color palette is a lighter shade than would be expected (as if the printer ran out of ink lol). She's small, ideally the runt of the litter. Her eyes are green. ((Originally she was a black and orange tortie, but silvery/grey and cream is sooo cute.))
Shortened Allegiance Version (optional): Silver and cream tortie and light green eyes.
Plot Ideas: Possible plot point for her would be the realization that while she is small, she can still be powerful in her own right but learning her strengths and weaknesses. I feel like during this period, there would be some confusion about her place in the clan.
Other: I'm willing to adjust this profile to fit needs! Simply let me know
Mention Us: @Marigoldwhisper @forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
Name: Streamkit
Personality: A bright, intelligent, playful bundle of fluff with no care in the world.
Full Appearance: A primarily white gray lynxpoint cat with blue kitten eyes
Shortened Allegiance Version (optional): n/a
Plot Ideas: Well, meet the small stillborn child! If accepted she will definitely be a ghost often, whether it's in dreams or in the nursery. She'd probably vibe with Riverdad in starclan.
Other: A little baby ghost with not a care in the world other than being lovable :]
Mention Us: @Marigoldwhisper @forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

Name: Shark’Kit (or: Conch’Kit, Ripple’Kit, Wave’Kit)
Personality: She’s a lively kit, especially in her younger first 1-2 years, she is all sass and class. She would constantly entertain other kits with fun games and his prideful she is. She wants to prove she’s better than everyone and doesn’t like getting dirty. She considers herself royalty, but underneath her better-then-everyone attitude, she’s really a sweetheart who will go out of her way to help others, doing so humbly without acknowledgement for it. This may often cause some sadness and envy in her as other cats would tend to often get credit for her own work.
Full Appearance: A light pale creamy she with the same head markings as her mother except with gray, along with her paws and underside of her tail fading into gray. Her eyes are the same greenish color as her mothers.
Shortened Allegiance Version (optional): pale cream she with gray marks around her body and green eyes
Plot Ideas: She’s not angry at her father or StarClan, she just tends to ignore him and dismiss his absence (or spiritual presence). She sees herself as above that, not seeing the need for a father-figure, though she will grieve with her mother if she needs too. She feels guilt for not caring, wondering if it’s a lack of sympathy which crushes her on the inside a lot of the time.
Other: n / a
Mention Us: @Marigoldwhisper @ghost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Name: Whisperingkit -> Whisperingrose
Personality: kind, gentle, soft-spoken
Full Appearance: pretty, long-furred pale blue-gray she-cat with faded blue lynx points, some darker blue-gray splotches on her back, and a white underbelly. she has bright, sparkling green eyes.
Shortened Allegiance Version (optional): long-furred pale blue-gray-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Plot Ideas: not completely sure yet. other than I'm thinking she feels self-conscious about carrying her father's name and puts a lot of pressure on herself because of that. she will be closest to her mom, but will have one-sided conversations with her father in StarClan and imagine what his response would be when she feels like she needs guidance.
Other:
Mention Us: @Marigoldwhisper @ghost.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for applying!! All of your applications and the characters in them made this a pretty hard decision (thus me being a whole hour late lol) but I narrowed them down! Since we are to have a total of 5ish living kits, I decided to rope Streamkit into this as well to be a still born as Swanberry probably already has 4 which gives her an even split of 5 living kittens and 4 still borns (girly is going to explode).

Though, I must remind you that Riverwhisper is not manipulative or evil as it seems that has gotten lost in translation. Riverwhisper's father was abusive towards him and thus Riverwhisper decided to make a family of his own to perhaps be a bit better than him. I'm sorry if that means you'll have to alter your plots slightly, but such things must be done to keep Riverwhisper's moral standing from being completely butchered.

I also believe (since this finder lacked it /silly) that you should all have some information about Swanberry as well! Also, Swanberry is not dead.

"Say, you remind me of someone... Have we met before? Possibly in Michigan?"

Swanberry was always playful and driven, lost in the beautiful simplicity of life and always open for a conversation. Despite her troubled upbringing, she never had a whisker of doubt in Starclan and assumed her troubling events in life only served to make her stronger. Was her mother a coward? Yes, but she meant well... Mostly. Was her father a murderer? Yes, but he shaped her. She still didn't know what to feel about that fact. He shaped her. The cat she had grown to hate most.

Regardless, Swanberry kept her cheery and playful attitude up until the 3v1 attack on Riverclan. Her mental health had begun steadily declining but the death of her mate Riverwhisper made her ballistic.

She was able to keep enough stability for herself to continue some of her warrior duties, but as she got deeper into her pregnancy her hatred for Starclan grew. She'd never bunch her mate with the rest of them, but her distain remained. She didn't hate the clans though as the cats within them are (mostly) fine.

Once Swanberry does give birth (which will hopefully be soon) her bitter attitude towards Starclan will not cease but she will not push her lack of faith onto her children so that they can make their own choices and hopefully view their father as the good cat he was.

WHY DID I PICK YOUR CAT?

*BERRYKIT: As a whole, Berrykit just seems so fun to read and write about! Her struggles are endearing and her development is similar to Swanberry's, just backwards! I imagine upon her mother hearing about her lack of faith Swanberry would be both relieved and terrified for her daughter. As horrible as Starclan is, Swanberry is sure the Darkforest is worse. Oh the drama, the potential conversations! It's just too good to pass up, thanks for applying!!

*BUBBLEKIT: I can already see this gal giving Swanberry gray hairs. "Bubble, hun, you don't know how to hunt yet. No you cannot try, you're a moon old. Oh for heavens sake, WHY ARE YOU WALKING AWAY?" The banter and friendly family frustration between these two could be so wholesome. Like, "you get on my last nerve but I love you" kinda stuff. I can also imagine Swanberry nicknaming her "elderberry" just because she thinks she knows everything. Of course Swanberry will always lend an ear to her personal struggles that her child may be facing, allowing the both of them to open up with each other and see a different perspective. Love this little runt to bits!

*STREAMKIT: 10/10 will give Swanberry a heart attack. To elaborate, considering the amount of stillbirths in this litter, every single one of them will mentally mess Swanberry the heck up. I imagine the first few dreams will be terrifying and Swanberry will just run believing it's some twisted nightmare only to finally come to terms with her daughters death and embrace her like all her other kits. Streamkit and Riverwhisper will definitely be vibing.

*SHARKKIT: Oh no, we've got another know it all on our hands! Despite how difficult a lot of Swanberry's kits are proving to be, she's always up for a challenge and a softshell turtle hiding underneath a bunch of spikes (aka SHARKKIT! She BITES). Swanberry would probably desperately attempt to correct her messy behavior but admire her drive and competitive nature. Though I also believe Swanberry would be slightly scared of Sharkkit, fearing that if she raises her wrong then she could lose a very real threat to the clans and all they stand for. So yeah, she's keeping this ball of fluff in check.

*WHISPERINGKIT: Based on the name alone, Swanberry would definitely feel the need to look after Whisperingkit a lot more often. While she looks next to nothing like her father with her pale pelt her eyes remind Swanberry of him, thus the name. Swanberry would encourage Whisperingkit's kindness and soft nature, wishing the best for her and hoping she hadn't made a mistake by naming her after a cat she loved and got brutally murdered. If Swanberry ever sees she needs anycat to talk to she'd be the first to dash over to her. I feel like having a conversation about the burden of responsibility Whisperingkit carries could be quite interesting to explore!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!