Today 05:39 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:33 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 26 / 100

Primrosepaw watched Seakit’s thoughtful expression with a smile, enjoying the kit’s enthusiasm and determination. As Seakit announced her choice, Primrosepaw gave her a warm, encouraging nod.

“That sounds like a great idea, Seakit!” Primrosepaw said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. “Intruder will definitely be fun and a good way to practice our skills.”

She glanced at Softpaw to see her reaction, hoping to include her in the decision. Softpaw’s shy demeanor was still evident, but Primrosepaw’s friendly gaze was meant to offer reassurance and invite her to join in the game.

“What do you think, Softpaw? Would you like to join us for some intruder play?” Primrosepaw asked gently, her tone light and inviting. “It’ll be a good chance for us to have some fun and practice together.”

Primrosepaw’s emerald eyes returned to Seakit, showing her appreciation for the kit’s choice. “Alright, let’s set up the game! I’ll be the first to defend our camp. Ready when you are!” She bounced on her paws playfully, eager to get started.

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw

Primrosepaw watched Seakit’s thoughtful expression with a smile, enjoying the kit’s enthusiasm and determination. As Seakit announced her choice, Primrosepaw gave her a warm, encouraging nod.

“That sounds like a great idea, Seakit!” Primrosepaw said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. “Intruder will definitely be fun and a good way to practice our skills.”

She glanced at Softpaw to see her reaction, hoping to include her in the decision. Softpaw’s shy demeanor was still evident, but Primrosepaw’s friendly gaze was meant to offer reassurance and invite her to join in the game.

“What do you think, Softpaw? Would you like to join us for some intruder play?” Primrosepaw asked gently, her tone light and inviting. “It’ll be a good chance for us to have some fun and practice together.”

Primrosepaw’s emerald eyes returned to Seakit, showing her appreciation for the kit’s choice. “Alright, let’s set up the game! I’ll be the first to defend our camp. Ready when you are!” She bounced on her paws playfully, eager to get started.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

Seakit got a big grin. She loudly spoke, "I am here to steal your prey!!" Seakit got excited, getting into a crouch to pounce onto the apprentice!

(You can decide if she makes the pounce or not, she is a kit lol)
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Primrosepaw

Softpaw blinked, not knowing what to decide she nodded in agreement with what they were doing in the moment

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 27 / 100

[ you can, if you´d like! ]

Primrosepaw grinned back, fully embracing the game. “Oh no, not our prey!” she exclaimed, playing along with Seakit’s enthusiasm. She dropped into a defensive stance, her emerald eyes twinkling with playful determination.

As Seakit crouched, preparing to pounce, Primrosepaw exchanged a quick, amused glance with Softpaw, hoping to draw her into the fun. Then, turning her attention back to Seakit, she pretended to brace herself for the kit’s “attack.”

“Not if I can stop you, intruder!” Primrosepaw challenged with a playful growl, ready to gently counter Seakit’s pounce with a lighthearted move of her own. She made sure to keep her movements soft and careful, ensuring the game was fun and safe for the little kit.

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Primrosepaw

Primrosepaw grinned back, fully embracing the game. “Oh no, not our prey!” she exclaimed, playing along with Seakit’s enthusiasm. She dropped into a defensive stance, her emerald eyes twinkling with playful determination.

As Seakit crouched, preparing to pounce, Primrosepaw exchanged a quick, amused glance with Softpaw, hoping to draw her into the fun. Then, turning her attention back to Seakit, she pretended to brace herself for the kit’s “attack.”

“Not if I can stop you, intruder!” Primrosepaw challenged with a playful growl, ready to gently counter Seakit’s pounce with a lighthearted move of her own. She made sure to keep her movements soft and careful, ensuring the game was fun and safe for the little kit.

Softpaw nervously watched, not knowing exactly what to do.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye glanced at her apprentice, gaze softening slightly. Imagine, one's first patrol, and it just so happens to be this... eventful. At least Sunsetgleam had made an effort to calm her down, though. "We were all caught off guard by what happened there, but we must return to give our report. You don't have to worry about the spirit. I doubt Minkpaw has any interest in haunting or otherwise harming her former Clan," she had said. Of course, she couldn't know the ghost's intentions for certain, but she simply had a feeling she hadn't meant any harm. She had seemed like a nice enough cat in life, and death didn't necessarily change that. "Necessarily" being the operative word, of course.

Heroneye arrived at the Twoleg den and approached the head Lionheart with her patrolmates, still trying to wrap her head around what they had just seen. It seemed there really was a ghost lurking in the Sleepy Thicket, though not the one the rumors purported. Regardless of how unusual and somewhat unbelievable the whole thing was, Heroneye was going to have to give a decent recount of it all.

After having had time to recollect herself, something that the ghostly apprentice said wouldn't leave the Lionheart's mind. The words "murder is not fine" still rung out in her mind. At first, it had sounded like a somewhat playful (if only rather grotesque) rhyme, but the more Heroneye turned it over in her mind, the stranger the whole thing came off. Why mention murder in particular? She had died by drowning, hadn't she? Right? Or had it been a forewarning to the patrol? RiverClan hadn't exactly been at its most peaceful as of late, after all. Either way, the whole thing just left the Lionheart with a very sour taste in her mouth as she began her report.

"The Sleepy Thicket was completely empty. All except for one, that is. We briefly encountered the ghost of Minkpaw there. Her words were rather confusing and difficult to understand--it was as though she spoke in riddles--but it was her," Heroneye explained, the tempo of her voice beginning to increase. Part of her just wanted to spew out the whole thing and forget about it, but the other part didn't want to rush things. What if Minkpaw's confused ramblings really held untold significance? Heroneye was certainly in no position to determine that.

"She said something... odd, though," she added, brow furrowing with thought. Several odd things, really, but this one stuck out in particular. She couldn't, in good conscience, leave it out, even if it happened to be meaningless in the end. "She said, 'I am still dead, and murder is not fine,' and I believe it may hold some significance--though I can not discern its meaning. Her death was several moons ago now, and I'm not sure what's left to investigate anymore..." Heroneye's gaze drifted to the ground. "But I thought it would be best to tell you. That is all." She concluded her report with a respectful dip of her head. Alright, it was all in Duskleaf's paws now. Hapless Heroneye could return to the shadows at last, probably.

(patrolmates don't have to reply if they don't want to, just figured i'd mention everyone ^^)

( @Concorde - Duskleaf ; @Rose - Wisteriawren ; @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam ; @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )

Last edited by Fits; Yesterday at 07:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
primrosepaw c:

Rosehawk existed.

Old Today, 02:11 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

@Concorde (idk where to put this)
Garlichfish approached the head Lionheart “We got most of it done but the others showed up late so we could have done some more." Quick report over. @wolfie @Rowan
Old Today, 06:20 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Softpaw blinked, not knowing what to decide she nodded in agreement with what they were doing in the moment
Quote:
Primrosepaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Softpaw nervously watched, not knowing exactly what to do.
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

Seakit squealed happiness after being countered. She turned to gently paw at Primrosepaw's head! Yes.. Yes.. A good blow indeed. The little kit had an evil grin. Her fur was puffed up to make herself look bigger, not that her ears already did that.