Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:01 AM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:47 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Thunderglade

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

So Cardinalpaw had finally shown and- nope. Nope. Not the time Crowtooth would deal with that one later based on if he actually managed to do something in the previous spots the group have visited when he got back to camp. Seriously though, what was Fadingdawn teaching that cat?

For now, idiot outsider and.... Daywhisper? What was Daywhisper doing here?

Narrowing his eyes at the molly just so happening to show up while Crowtooth was here with a patrol and when an apprentice was here the tom idly remembered that she had kids but not a mate in the clan. Not usually an issue, windclan did not care as long as you and the kits you raised in the clan were loyal but it threw this chance into suspicion. Less then if this rogue was a tom but still.... Crowtooth would let this fly for now but if Daywhisper continued to skulk around the borders he'd raise the issue.

For now the tom snarled at the obviously dumb rogue, advancing on Kitkat with claws bared. "So yer daft as well as a thief? Both windclan an' thunderclans border markin's are strong an' clear this land belongs ta someone. An' yet here ya are stealin' valuable herbs that belong ta the clans who's land yer prancin' through. Next time I'd advise ya actually pay attention ta border markin's 'cuz if youre seen again we will be attackin' first fer the insult an' robbery. Fer now yer lucky I got bigger fish ta catch an' are lettin' ya off wit' just a short sprint fer yer life.

So run now an' never come back."
The end of the snarled order was punctuated with a lunge and a warning snap of Crowtooths jaws near Kitkats face, the tom enraged by her blithe words. She'd been herb stealing from windclan or thunderclan or both, herbs that the clan desperately needed to survive. And the deputy knew the borders were clear and well marked, so either she didnt care she was taking from windclan or was so stupid it'd be a mercy to teach her a lesson. If Kitkat didnt bolt now and attempted this again it would end in death for that insult, but for now he'd show mercy.

There were kids present after all.

Stepping away once the rogue was gone Crowtooth turned to Daywhisper, greeting "Mornin' I'd ask ya what yer doin' here right now but frankly it dont matter. Why dont ya make yerself useful Daywhisper an' grab some o' the honey the kids were collectin' from the downed hive an' travel wit' us back to camp. I know Lightningstorm would appreciate it." If she went with him she wouldnt be doing whatever happened to bring her to the border after all, and even if it popped up again as long as it wasnt today Crowtooth would be thankful.

"Ah, thank ya fer the help thunderclan, if ya'd like some honey too Im happy ta kick the hive over the border once my group is done. Stars knows theres always comb left over no matter how many cats ya bring so there'll be some fer ya ta take. Id love ta stay more but I think its best I get the info on riverclan back ta Twi as soon as possible, Im sure ya get it."
The information was of the critical sort so as soon as Crowtooth could wrap up this to tell her the better. If the lack of markings was intentional windclan would need to prepare for whatever riverclan was planning after all.

@seeingstars @OBigBrainO
@BEAR.
@ollie @Phoenix

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 05:47 PM.
Old Today, 02:04 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
The young she-cat's plumy black tail swayed playfully behind her as she bounded close to Shockhoney, her gaze remaining on the warrior as she listened with intent. Lavendersong loved a good story, and it seemed like her fellow warrior had more than her fair share of interesting experiences! Her frost colored eyes widened at the mention of the plummet into the sinkhole, but smiled widely at the mention of Wolfhive coming to the rescue. Lucky, she thought to herself. Lavendersong giggled, "Wow, sounds like quite the trip... you're truly brave!" She purred warmly, her voice sincere and gentle, as always, before gazing out into the lustrous meadow that they were steadily approaching ahead.

Wildflowers of different colors, shapes and smells decorated the earth ahead of them as the flowery meadow kissed the shoreline harboring fine sand and rocky cliffs that break the gentle crashing of the mild rolling waves.

Creepingpaw approached the pair off to the side but from behind, not far enough away to where he couldn't overhear Shockhoney's chatter. He chuckled to himself at the image of Shockhoney clumsily falling into the sinkhole, as if he completely forgot that he took a dip not too long ago.

Lavendersong glanced back at her apprentice as he padded closer, her eyes glimmering excitedly, "Isn't it stunning out here?! When I was younger, I would come running out here at night among the fireflies, it felt like I was running on Silverpelt!" She meowed gleefully, almost bouncing on her paws with joy at the recollection of her memories.

And then, with comical timing, Creepingpaw whipped his head towards Shockhoney with a deadpan gaze, "Do you think if you eat enough fireflies, you could see the glow through your belly?" He asked inquisitively as he struggled to hide a smirk.

@Rose - Shockhoney
[ Ongoing roleplay takes place before the ThunderClan Lockdown. ]

Territory Tour
☐ Smallpines
☐ Herondive Hollow
Thunderglade
Cattail Pond
Firefly Cove
Sunkissed Creek
Haggard Ruins
Willow's Rise

Shockhoney
She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Brave? Was she? Nobody had called her that before... it was odd. And kind of nice. Grinning, Shockhoney puffed up with pride, a pleased mrrow rumbling through her. "You're right, I guess it was!"

Tilting her head to the side at Lavendersong's recollection, Shockhoney opted to remain silent. She hadn't really... seen many of the fireflies here. But that was probably because she was usually an impatient cat. It was Creepingpaw's inquiry that snapped her back to reality, and she peered over at the apprentice.

Thinking he was serious, Shockhoney's brow furrowed with bewilderment. "I dunno. You try it and tell me if you wanna find out so bad." Was what she said finally, eyeing the tom warily and shooting Lavendersong a questioning glance that attempted to convey a silent 'he won't actually do it, right?'.

With all of ThunderClan's territory landmarks out of the way, it was high time for them to visit the three borders; one for each Clan they shared this forest with. Shockhoney steered them in the direction of Thunderglade first - ThunderClan's border with WindClan.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 07:09 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wildpaw waited for the bees and then grabbed the hive to walk back to camp with it.

@Fish

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing