Last post by dino.
Today 10:41 PM

Old Today, 02:58 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
"Can you tell her i said hi please next time you see her she like a little sister to me." he mewed. @sleepyyjax

Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

"But of course!" She purred. "She's a sweet kit, isn't she? How did you meet her?"
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

"When her parents died i found her crying by a tree so I comforted her and then she got attached but shes been busy and so have I." he mewed. @sleepyyjax
Old Today, 06:02 PM
dont try to wake me

(open for a low maintenance chill time lol)

Bittersweetblackberry blinks solemnly in the setting sun and cranes his neck to nip at the base of his tail. Getting to the itch that he'd had for what felt like seasons felt good. So good. Letting out a soft grunt of joy, the cat snaps his neck back up and leaps to his paws. Eyes widening, tail frizzing out slowly, Bittersweetblackberry twists about and paws an unfortunate pebble a few inches from his feet.
Old Today, 06:38 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw didn’t realise how many cats would show up!
“We’re collecting marigold and sturdy sticks!” She meowed over the arguing cats. “If you would just stop arguing, we could LEAVE!!!”

@paedyn - Fadingdawn
@Undertaker - Leechscar
@ollie - Cardinalpaw
@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 07:02 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

The fluffy tom bounded up to Dapplebreeze with a purr. "Oh yes please!" He mewed, tail swishing excitedly. "What will we be doing?"

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Killer Aptitude [Tier 3] - Inactive

A fond smile lifted lightly on the molly's maw, whiskers twitching softly despite the far off look in her eyes. Birchpaw was as ready to train and work as she had been when this had all started. When her daughter had begun taking that horribly ill countenance upon her, worrying the senior warrior for what she knew was to come. This was not the fluffy tom's fault, however. It was hers. She should have known better. Dapplebreeze always prided herself in being able to compartmentalize the needs of the clan and her own personal bonds, prioritizing the clan above all else. Unfortunately, it seemed old age had begun turning her soft. Emotional. She would have to rectify that, starting now.

"Let me first begin by apologizing, my dear. I am afraid I have not taken my duties as mentor very seriously since-"

Dapplebreeze halted, the words refusing to articulate what had so clearly happened. Because wishing to set one's heart aside unfortunately did not necessarily happen overnight, and clearly her own still ached too dearly from its loss. The lieutenant did not try to force the words. There was no reason to. Merely closing her eyes, she shook her head, deciding to dismiss the explanation entirely. What happened was of little consequence, regardless. What mattered now was that they start the training of the young lad.

"Enough of that. No excuses, only apologies. Shan't happen again. Now, as I was looking at the prey pile this morning I noticed it was quite well stocked. It would appear Crowtooth intends to fatten us up for leaffall," she purred, obvious approval in her voice at the well stocked storage. "Which of course means that we do not need to focus on hunting training... but with the sparse cloud covering offering the little amount of camouflage us WindClanners can count on for such matters, I feel like it would be a waste of good weather to not take every advantage we can get.

So, tell me, my darling... How goes your rabbit and hare hunting? Both of utmost importance for every WindClan cat to learn, not just our warriors. Why, even tunnelers and medics are well versed in catching our most common prey. And for good reason. While the rest of the clans go through hardships during leafbare, rabbits and hares keep us well fed even during the harshest of seasons. What do you say we go out there today and work on your rabbit hunting? Stretch these old legs of mine and see if they can keep up with you, dear?"

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 08:09 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Chatty

Crowfeather
he/him || tall, black lanky tom with a white marking on
his forehead & bright amber eyes || 13 moons || no Purrks

----------

Crowfeather smiled softly. This cat had such great positivity, it was quite contagious. His tail flicked out of happiness. “Thank you. I am indeed a great warrior.” He said confidently but also in a joking manner.

{ @TheNyanCatMinecart }

plot prompt!!
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.

Last edited by SoulJoy; Today at 08:10 PM.
Old Today, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

The young russet tom stretched, and looked up when his name was called. He preparedthe bound over with a smile. He stopped when Leechscar
walked over and began yapping. He narrowed his eyes, half ready to start defending his mentor, but she began telling off the Fury, and he half smirked to himself. He slid closer gradually and sat there, tail flicking. They looked over to his mentor when she led the small group out of camp. Once they were out, he grinned at his mentor, eyes twinkling mischievously.
@isla // @Rustleaf
Willowpaw followed the group, only just realising that they had already left without her, because she had had her eyes closed due to the shouting.
“Hey! Wait up!” She yowled. “I’m the patrol leader!”

@paedyn - Fadingdawn

@Undertaker - Leechscar

@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm (last mention for you)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 09:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Ohohoh, Littlekit puffed herself right up. She was going to bite this strangers' toes if they kept telling her what to do! No one tells me what to do! She'd scream mentally as she stared at Fadingdawn with a defiant fire. Her little tail swished harshly across the ground and she had to bite her tongue to keep herself from snapping at them. However, she calmed down rather quickly when familiar pawsteps and scent came wafting to her nose and ears.

Medicine mama was approaching! Littlekit's blue eyes instantly lit back up, but she didn't miss the light scolding in the mix of the soothing tone and reassurance. "I know, I knowww. Strangers can be dangur- dangery- dannngerous," YEAH. BIG WORD. She shot a look at Fadingdawn. It wasn't so defiant this time, more curious but wary. Her gaze would move back to Lightningstorm, eyes filled with curious stars and admiration for the molly. She'd have to bring her medicine mama a gift soon! Everyone got gifts! She'd love it, Littlekit just knew she would!

Then another scent came into the mix and her fur rose on her shoulders at the tone from Firestorm. Littlekit knew that tone all too well. That was the stern mama tone! No one messes with mama when she uses that! Littlekit would remain seated, but look straight up and backwards at Firestorm. The molly was presented upside-down to her like this, and while she looked ridiculous, Littlekit would sound sincere. "Sorry mama. I just so bored being in the nursery and all this noise seem impor- impro- importate," Yup, nailed. That's how you say it.

Spinning a 180 on her rump, Littlekit would continue to look upwards at her fire mama before bouncing up and landing a small lick on the she-cats chin. Then, Littlekit obeyed both her parents before bouncing back towards the nursery. She'd be pestering her fire mama about all this commotion later.

@Dark - FireMa | @Alchemist Kitsune - MedicineMa | @paedyn - Fadingdawn

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 09:20 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 53 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Willowpaw - @Rustleaf ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur's tail lashed behind him as he poked his head out of the warrior's den, accidentally clipping the ears of another warrior. He chirped an apology over his shoulder before making his way into the clearing. Leechscar could handle it, but it seemed that Willowpaw, the leader of the patrol Lightningstorm asked for--if he heard correctly--was running out of camp after her percieved patrolmates. Hawkfur trotted towards her, catching her just as she hit the entrance. "Ho there! No one's left yet, kiddo." He glanced at the arguing cats. Yeesh. "Let's step over to the side here while they figure this out. I'm sorry this has all become so complicated." He gave Willowpaw a sheepish laughas he sidestepped the chaos hopefully with Willowpaw at his heels. "Everyone's jumping to get on patrols! Willowpaw." He turned to the first apprentice. "Who do you want to go with you? Without anyone throwing themselves on the patrol."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 09:50 PM.
Old Today, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 53 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cardinalpaw - @ollie ] [Willowpaw - @Rustleaf ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur's tail lashed behind him as he poked his head out of the warrior's den, accidentally clipping the ears of another warrior. He chirped an apology over his shoulder before making his way into the clearing. Leechscar could handle it, but it seemed that Willowpaw, the leader of the patrol Lightningstorm asked for--if he heard correctly--was running out of camp after her percieved patrolmates. Hawkfur trotted towards her, catching her just as she hit the entrance. "Ho there! No one's left yet, kiddo." He glanced at the arguing cats. Yeesh. "Let's step over to the side here while they figure this out. I'm sorry this has all become so complicated." He gave Willowpaw a sheepish laughas he sidestepped the chaos hopefully with Willowpaw and Cardinalpaw at his heels. "Everyone's jumping to get on patrols! Willowpaw." He turned to the first apprentice. "Who do you want to go with you? Without anyone throwing themselves on the patrol."
Willowpaw turned at her name, and saw Hawkfur smiling at her. She followed him and sank to the ground with her paws over her ears. This was NOT going as planned.
She rose her head at Hawkfur’s last question, and meowed “I’m not sure… maybe Mosspaw or…” she thought for a moment. “Could you come? I can’t bring my mentor, because I don’t have one right now…”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
- FluffyToasterBunny.