by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:04 AM

Old August 22nd, 2024, 07:12 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Bluestrike purred, padding once again to another border. This is the last place on your tour. He announced to Bouncepaw, and mewed again. This is the border we share with ShadowClan. He gazed down at his apprentice, who was right next to him.
@Badwolfz
Old August 22nd, 2024, 11:37 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike purred, padding once again to another border. This is the last place on your tour. He announced to Bouncepaw, and mewed again. This is the border we share with ShadowClan. He gazed down at his apprentice, who was right next to him.
@Badwolfz

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw sniffs the air, then wrinkles his nose. "This place smells like crowfood," he meows. He actually disliked it more than the smell of Riverclan- at least near the water, he could also feel the refreshing, cool air and the sound of the river. But this place... even the air smelled stale. He steps closer, then smells the familiar scent of a border marking from his clan. Maybe a passing Windclan patrol?

"So this is how a border marking smells like." Bouncepaw comments, scanning the area to see if there were any other cats nearby. He doesn't think so, at least for now. He looks up at Bluestrike. "Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan. Are we going back to camp now?" His voice has some disappointment in it.

Last edited by Badwolf; August 22nd, 2024 at 11:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw sniffs the air, then wrinkles his nose. "This place smells like crowfood," he meows. He actually disliked it more than the smell of Riverclan- at least near the water, he could also feel the refreshing, cool air and the sound of the river. But this place... even the air smelled stale. He steps closer, then smells the familiar scent of a border marking from his clan. Maybe a passing Windclan patrol?

"So this is how a border marking smells like." Bouncepaw comments, scanning the area to see if there were any other cats nearby. He doesn't think so, at least for now. He looks up at Bluestrike. "Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan. Are we going back to camp now?" His voice has some disappointment in it.

Eh, its not as bad as RiverClan. Bluestrike joked, not catching on to how his apprentice felt. No, we're going to head to the forest to maybe get some training in. He mewed.
(Next post you do will be back in the training thread, I'll mention you there)
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tunneler took the apprentices to the shadowclan border first, a keen eye on the four as he tried to keep calm and not be too mad given most of them werent at fault.

"Right, mark the border an' then yer lookin' for juniper berries. Theyre little blue purple berries on bushes wit' pine needles an' have a sharp woodsy pine like scent. Remember, blue/purple not red not any other colour an' limit the amount, we're gonna be gettin' burnet at Sedgewater an' honey at the thunderglade after this an' ya can only take so much."
Spotting a bush the tom gestured to it as an example and decided to snack on one as he was there. It'd be a nice break to have smooth calm and smooth breathing, brought by the berries, for once anyways.

"Alright so some o' ya'll obviously dont know the play when yer patrol mates let ya down. Ya aint helpless, if they dont show ya can tell me an' be off the hook entirely. It just has ta be before patrols are due. If yer gettin' nervous because time is close? If they ditched ya an' disappeared mid way? Say somethin'. Yer not gonna get in trouble for that, only if ya dont show, disappear mid patrol yerself, or stay silent only then ta later get upset yer in the doghouse wit' the trouble cats."

The tom waited until it seemed they'd all marked the border and collected the juniper berries, wondering if any of them noticed his raspy breathing and speech was now smooth and so sussed out the use, and moved on. He wasnt going to wait to see if they had things to say when they had a job to do and next up was sedgewater.

@Phoenix @Aroogi @forest @ollie

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw nodded, his tail hanging. He marked the border and glanced around, searching for Juniper berries. He found a bush and grabbed a few.

(+3 Juniper)