by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:02 PM
Dewpaw finder (AGAIN??)
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:43 PM

Old Today, 05:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Thunderglade

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

So Cardinalpaw had finally shown and- nope. Nope. Not the time Crowtooth would deal with that one later based on if he actually managed to do something in the previous spots the group have visited when he got back to camp. Seriously though, what was Fadingdawn teaching that cat?

For now, idiot outsider and.... Daywhisper? What was Daywhisper doing here?

Narrowing his eyes at the molly just so happening to show up while Crowtooth was here with a patrol and when an apprentice was here the tom idly remembered that she had kids but not a mate in the clan. Not usually an issue, windclan did not care as long as you and the kits you raised in the clan were loyal but it threw this chance into suspicion. Less then if this rogue was a tom but still.... Crowtooth would let this fly for now but if Daywhisper continued to skulk around the borders he'd raise the issue.

For now the tom snarled at the obviously dumb rogue, advancing on Kitkat with claws bared. "So yer daft as well as a thief? Both windclan an' thunderclans border markin's are strong an' clear this land belongs ta someone. An' yet here ya are stealin' valuable herbs that belong ta the clans who's land yer prancin' through. Next time I'd advise ya actually pay attention ta border markin's 'cuz if youre seen again we will be attackin' first fer the insult an' robbery. Fer now yer lucky I got bigger fish ta catch an' are lettin' ya off wit' just a short sprint fer yer life.

So run now an' never come back."
The end of the snarled order was punctuated with a lunge and a warning snap of Crowtooths jaws near Kitkats face, the tom enraged by her blithe words. She'd been herb stealing from windclan or thunderclan or both, herbs that the clan desperately needed to survive. And the deputy knew the borders were clear and well marked, so either she didnt care she was taking from windclan or was so stupid it'd be a mercy to teach her a lesson. If Kitkat didnt bolt now and attempted this again it would end in death for that insult, but for now he'd show mercy.

There were kids present after all.

Stepping away once the rogue was gone Crowtooth turned to Daywhisper, greeting "Mornin' I'd ask ya what yer doin' here right now but frankly it dont matter. Why dont ya make yerself useful Daywhisper an' grab some o' the honey the kids were collectin' from the downed hive an' travel wit' us back to camp. I know Lightningstorm would appreciate it." If she went with him she wouldnt be doing whatever happened to bring her to the border after all, and even if it popped up again as long as it wasnt today Crowtooth would be thankful.

"Ah, thank ya fer the help thunderclan, if ya'd like some honey too Im happy ta kick the hive over the border once my group is done. Stars knows theres always comb left over no matter how many cats ya bring so there'll be some fer ya ta take. Id love ta stay more but I think its best I get the info on riverclan back ta Twi as soon as possible, Im sure ya get it."
The information was of the critical sort so as soon as Crowtooth could wrap up this to tell her the better. If the lack of markings was intentional windclan would need to prepare for whatever riverclan was planning after all.

@seeingstars @OBigBrainO
@BEAR.
@ollie @Phoenix

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 05:47 PM.