Today 06:02 PM
The rivers will bring us...
Last post by occultation
Today 06:01 PM

Old Today, 03:33 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 22 / 100

Primrosepaw noticed the way Softpaw’s gaze flickered nervously, and she felt a pang of sympathy for the introverted apprentice. She recognized that Softpaw’s small nod was her way of engaging, and Primrosepaw wanted to make her feel comfortable. Understanding the importance of reading the clearing, Primrosepaw kept her own demeanor relaxed and non-threatening.

When Sweetsap spoke up, Primrosepaw could feel the protective energy radiating from the queen. She dipped her head respectfully to Sweetsap, aware that the older cat was carefully assessing her. She wasn’t offended by it; after all, she knew how important it was for queens to protect their kits.

With a gentle purr, Primrosepaw addressed Seakit, understanding that it was time to ease the tension. “That sounds like a great idea, Seakit! Enjoy your treat, and maybe we can play later if you’d like.” Her tone was light and friendly, hoping to show Sweetsap that she meant no harm and was simply trying to be a good Clanmate.

As Seakit ran off, Primrosepaw turned to Softpaw with a warm smile. “No rush, Softpaw. We can always talk or play whenever you feel up to it. No pressure.” She hoped her words would reassure Softpaw that she wasn’t expecting anything more than what the shy apprentice was comfortable with.

Finally, she gave Sweetsap another respectful nod. “Thank you for letting us spend time with Seakit, Sweetsap. I understand how important it is to keep an eye on the younger ones.” Primrosepaw’s emerald eyes met Sweetsap’s, reflecting calm sincerity as she made sure to respect the queen’s protective instincts.

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 03:35 PM.
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw

Primrosepaw noticed the way Softpaw’s gaze flickered nervously, and she felt a pang of sympathy for the introverted apprentice. She recognized that Softpaw’s small nod was her way of engaging, and Primrosepaw wanted to make her feel comfortable. Understanding the importance of reading the clearing, Primrosepaw kept her own demeanor relaxed and non-threatening.

When Sweetsap spoke up, Primrosepaw could feel the protective energy radiating from the queen. She dipped her head respectfully to Sweetsap, aware that the older cat was carefully assessing her. She wasn’t offended by it; after all, she knew how important it was for queens to protect their kits.

With a gentle purr, Primrosepaw addressed Seakit, understanding that it was time to ease the tension. “That sounds like a great idea, Seakit! Enjoy your treat, and maybe we can play later if you’d like.” Her tone was light and friendly, hoping to show Sweetsap that she meant no harm and was simply trying to be a good Clanmate.

As Seakit ran off, Primrosepaw turned to Softpaw with a warm smile. “No rush, Softpaw. We can always talk or play whenever you feel up to it. No pressure.” She hoped her words would reassure Softpaw that she wasn’t expecting anything more than what the shy apprentice was comfortable with.

Finally, she gave Sweetsap another respectful nod. “Thank you for letting us spend time with Seakit, Sweetsap. I understand how important it is to keep an eye on the younger ones.” Primrosepaw’s emerald eyes met Sweetsap’s, reflecting calm sincerity as she made sure to respect the queen’s protective instincts.

@CollapsingStars

Sweetsap gave a slow nod, her eyes softening a bit at the apprentice's calm and gentle demeanor. "Thank you... be gentle with her." Sweetsap meowed quietly, seemingly intorverted like her daughter. Sweetsap watched Seakit, settling back into her spot, a bit more lazily than before she she started to warm up to the apprentice. As this happened, Softpaw looked up to Primrosepaw, blinking nervously and nodding, "T-...thank you." Softpaw meowed, her meow was soft and sweet. Same as when she talked to her family but just quieter and more hesitant. Softpaw blinked at Seakit, her eyes glittering as she tripped her sister on purpose.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetsap blinked, watching Seakit gently. "Good girl Seakit! I'm glad you rememberd the spot. " Sweetsap praised, licking Seakit's ears. "You'll get your treat tonight, it's not edible." Sweetsap mewed

@paedyn
Quote:
Primrosepaw

Quote:

@CollapsingStars

Sweetsap gave a slow nod, her eyes softening a bit at the apprentice's calm and gentle demeanor. "Thank you... be gentle with her." Sweetsap meowed quietly, seemingly intorverted like her daughter. Sweetsap watched Seakit, settling back into her spot, a bit more lazily than before she she started to warm up to the apprentice. As this happened, Softpaw looked up to Primrosepaw, blinking nervously and nodding, "T-...thank you." Softpaw meowed, her meow was soft and sweet. Same as when she talked to her family but just quieter and more hesitant. Softpaw blinked at Seakit, her eyes glittering as she tripped her sister on purpose.
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

Sweet little Seakit had no idea her mom was eyeing the other apprentice. She didn't know what this treat was, but she was still happy to get one nonetheless. Then her sister tripped on her. She let out a squeak, "Hey!" But then she turned her attention to the other apprentice and smiled. "We're going to have so much fun! What should we play? Moss ball? Should we play clan? Should we play intruder? There's so many games to play!"

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 03:42 PM.
Old Today, 03:54 PM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 23 / 100

Primrosepaw felt a warm sense of relief as Sweetsap’s gaze softened, and she nodded respectfully to the queen. “Of course, Sweetsap. I’ll be gentle, I promise.” She could tell that Sweetsap, like Softpaw, was a bit reserved, and Primrosepaw wanted to make sure both felt at ease around her.

When Softpaw timidly thanked her, Primrosepaw’s heart softened even more. She could see the effort it took for the shy apprentice to speak up, and she appreciated it deeply. “You’re welcome, Softpaw,” Primrosepaw replied gently, her voice just as soft and kind. “I’m glad we get to spend time together.”

As Seakit tripped over her sister and squeaked, Primrosepaw stifled a small laugh, finding the kit’s energy contagious. When Seakit turned to her with excitement, rattling off a list of games, Primrosepaw’s eyes sparkled with amusement.

“Those all sound like so much fun, Seakit!” she purred, her enthusiasm matching the kit’s. “How about we start with moss ball? It’s a good warm-up, and then we can play Clan or intruder after!” She glanced at Softpaw, including her in the decision. “What do you think, Softpaw? Does that sound good to you?”

Primrosepaw was careful to keep her tone light and inclusive, wanting to make sure both Seakit and Softpaw felt involved and comfortable. She was genuinely looking forward to playing with them and hoped they could all enjoy their time together.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa // @CollapsingStars ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Primrosepaw

Primrosepaw felt a warm sense of relief as Sweetsap’s gaze softened, and she nodded respectfully to the queen. “Of course, Sweetsap. I’ll be gentle, I promise.” She could tell that Sweetsap, like Softpaw, was a bit reserved, and Primrosepaw wanted to make sure both felt at ease around her.

When Softpaw timidly thanked her, Primrosepaw’s heart softened even more. She could see the effort it took for the shy apprentice to speak up, and she appreciated it deeply. “You’re welcome, Softpaw,” Primrosepaw replied gently, her voice just as soft and kind. “I’m glad we get to spend time together.”

As Seakit tripped over her sister and squeaked, Primrosepaw stifled a small laugh, finding the kit’s energy contagious. When Seakit turned to her with excitement, rattling off a list of games, Primrosepaw’s eyes sparkled with amusement.

“Those all sound like so much fun, Seakit!” she purred, her enthusiasm matching the kit’s. “How about we start with moss ball? It’s a good warm-up, and then we can play Clan or intruder after!” She glanced at Softpaw, including her in the decision. “What do you think, Softpaw? Does that sound good to you?”

Primrosepaw was careful to keep her tone light and inclusive, wanting to make sure both Seakit and Softpaw felt involved and comfortable. She was genuinely looking forward to playing with them and hoped they could all enjoy their time together.

Sweetsap blinked, aknaladging the promise gently. Softpaw blinked softly, not knowing what to do. "M...moss ball.. sounds uhmm." Softpaw mewed, "ni..nice" She finished, looking nervous.

@CollapsingStars

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 04:11 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Primrosepaw

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

The little kit mewed, "Who is going to get the moss? I can get some from my nest and put it back if we need to!" Her ears stayed perked towards the two apprentices, happily purring.
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

The little kit mewed, "Who is going to get the moss? I can get some from my nest and put it back if we need to!" Her ears stayed perked towards the two apprentices, happily purring.
Sweetsap snorted. "No, we share the nest remember. You can grab some from the side over here." Sweetsap meowed, pointing to a spot of moss beside there nest.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:20 PM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 24 / 100

Primrosepaw’s eyes lit up with a smile as she heard the kit’s offer. “That’s a great idea, Seakit! Thank you for offering. I think we have enough moss for now, but if we need more, we’ll definitely ask you.”

She glanced over at Softpaw to make sure she was still comfortable and included in the conversation. “How about we start by finding a nice spot to play? Seakit, if you’re up for it, maybe you can help us decide which game to play while I get the moss ready.”

Primrosepaw’s tone was warm and encouraging, wanting to make sure Seakit felt proud of her contribution and that Softpaw felt included. “It’s wonderful that you’re so eager to help. We’re going to have a lot of fun, and your enthusiasm is making it even better!”

Old Today, 04:30 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Primrosepaw

Primrosepaw’s eyes lit up with a smile as she heard the kit’s offer. “That’s a great idea, Seakit! Thank you for offering. I think we have enough moss for now, but if we need more, we’ll definitely ask you.”

She glanced over at Softpaw to make sure she was still comfortable and included in the conversation. “How about we start by finding a nice spot to play? Seakit, if you’re up for it, maybe you can help us decide which game to play while I get the moss ready.”

Primrosepaw’s tone was warm and encouraging, wanting to make sure Seakit felt proud of her contribution and that Softpaw felt included. “It’s wonderful that you’re so eager to help. We’re going to have a lot of fun, and your enthusiasm is making it even better!”

Softpaw blinked, letting Primrosepaw take charge. Green eyes watching

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:39 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Sweetsap snorted. "No, we share the nest remember. You can grab some from the side over here." Sweetsap meowed, pointing to a spot of moss beside there nest.
Quote:
Primrosepaw

Quote:

Softpaw blinked, letting Primrosepaw take charge. Green eyes watching
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit frowned slightly at her moms remark. She knew she meant well. She perked right up hearing she got to choose the game. So she sat there thoughtfully, her tail swaying back and forth.. and back and forth.. Clan could be nice. But intruder could test her play fighting skills. What to choose.. AHA! She decided on intruder, it'd be fun. "Lets do intruder! We can test our play fighting skills!"