Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:13 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:10 PM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:05 PM
Dewpaw finder (AGAIN??)
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:03 PM

Old Today, 01:24 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: The Willow Tree surrounded by Nightshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail purred gently, "Thank you" Willowtail smiled, trying to ignore the small feeling of butterflies she got. Why does a simple compliment make me so happy? She thought, shaking her pelt gently, "Your an amazing hunter... this fish looks good." Willowtail purred, taking a small bite and offering the next bite to him.
Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

"Ah, thank you! I really appreciate it." He ducked his head to take a bite of the fish. Not too large of a bite. He wasn't particularly hungry but he didn't want to seem rude. This she-cat.. So polite. So kind. Honestly.. No. He shouldn't get too attached! He always does! But... gosh are her eyes pretty.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

"Ah, thank you! I really appreciate it." He ducked his head to take a bite of the fish. Not too large of a bite. He wasn't particularly hungry but he didn't want to seem rude. This she-cat.. So polite. So kind. Honestly.. No. He shouldn't get too attached! He always does! But... gosh are her eyes pretty.
Willowtail purred gently, taking another bite, she settled down to eat. Her eating delicate and clean as her mother taught her. She blinked up at Nightshadepelt, "So....uhm.... hows uhm... y'know" Willowtail awkwardly mewed. "Uhh.... life? Found anyone yet?" Wiillowtail teased. "All cats our age are finding mates, but I'm oh so alone" Willowtail purred, dramatically talking as she sarcastically threw a paw in the air.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Willowtail purred gently, taking another bite, she settled down to eat. Her eating delicate and clean as her mother taught her. She blinked up at Nightshadepelt, "So....uhm.... hows uhm... y'know" Willowtail awkwardly mewed. "Uhh.... life? Found anyone yet?" Wiillowtail teased. "All cats our age are finding mates, but I'm oh so alone" Willowtail purred, dramatically talking as she sarcastically threw a paw in the air.

His pelt like it was on fire. STARS save this poor man. "Oh- I- um. No, I haven't found anyone yet, sadly." Then with the next line, he felt like he may just faint. Oh how perfect that would be. He could imagine it now, him being able to come back after a long day to a loving mate, maybe even some kits. No. He shouldn't get attached! He always gets attached too soon! He knows that he's clingy, protective maybe. He needs to not be. "Oh! Yeah, that.. is true." Why would you say that you big lump of fur?! He internally was fighting with himself. Gosh she had a beautiful personality. He didn't care too much about physical beauty. But he did have to admit, she was quite beautiful. Elegant. Poised. Amazing, really.
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Camo x

Quote:

His pelt like it was on fire. STARS save this poor man. "Oh- I- um. No, I haven't found anyone yet, sadly." Then with the next line, he felt like he may just faint. Oh how perfect that would be. He could imagine it now, him being able to come back after a long day to a loving mate, maybe even some kits. No. He shouldn't get attached! He always gets attached too soon! He knows that he's clingy, protective maybe. He needs to not be. "Oh! Yeah, that.. is true." Why would you say that you big lump of fur?! He internally was fighting with himself. Gosh she had a beautiful personality. He didn't care too much about physical beauty. But he did have to admit, she was quite beautiful. Elegant. Poised. Amazing, really.
Willowtail's eyes glittered in amusement as Nightshadepelt agreed with her dramatics. "Pleasing aren't you?" Wiillowtail joked, she finished her fish and yawned. Sharp fangs showing. "Ahhh, that was good! Thanks a lot." She purred, blue hues glittering happily. She noticed Nightshadepelt seemed to be in a daze, gently padding closer and putting her muzzle on his shoulder. "You ok? You seem out of it." Willowtail worried gently. Willowtail didn't realise how close she'd gotten to the Tom before it was to late, her heart was pumping out of her head, her blue eyes glittering as her whole pelt heated up. But then again, Willowtail was to lost in his beautiful eyes to look away...

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 03:50 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Willowtail's eyes glittered in amusement as Nightshadepelt agreed with her dramatics. "Pleasing aren't you?" Wiillowtail joked, she finished her fish and yawned. Sharp fangs showing. "Ahhh, that was good! Thanks a lot." She purred, blue hues glittering happily. She noticed Nightshadepelt seemed to be in a daze, gently padding closer and putting her muzzle on his shoulder. "You ok? You seem out of it." Willowtail worried gently. Willowtail didn't realise how close she'd gotten to the Tom before it was to late, her heart was pumping out of her head, her blue eyes glittering as her whole pelt heated up. But then again, Willowtail was to lost in his beautiful eyes to look away...

He snapped out of it once he realized how close the she-cat had gotten. "Oh I'm just.. erm.." He eyed her wearily and sighed, "Sorry, I'm just going to be honest here. You are the most beautiful cat I have ever laid my eyes on. I know this is just super sudden and way too soon. But I'd like us to spend more time together, if you wouldn't mind that is." He looked extremely nervous, glancing at the ground rather than looking in the eyes of the she-cat.
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Camo x

Quote:

He snapped out of it once he realized how close the she-cat had gotten. "Oh I'm just.. erm.." He eyed her wearily and sighed, "Sorry, I'm just going to be honest here. You are the most beautiful cat I have ever laid my eyes on. I know this is just super sudden and way too soon. But I'd like us to spend more time together, if you wouldn't mind that is." He looked extremely nervous, glancing at the ground rather than looking in the eyes of the she-cat.
Wiillowtail blinked at him. Her blue eyes rounding in appreciation. "Your very handsome as well." Wiillowtail started off gently, pressing her muzzle to his softly. "I'd like to spend more time with you. Actually.... I'd love to" Willowtail purred brightly, her long tail sticking up behind her in joy.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 03:54 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Wiillowtail blinked at him. Her blue eyes rounding in appreciation. "Your very handsome as well." Wiillowtail started off gently, pressing her muzzle to his softly. "I'd like to spend more time with you. Actually.... I'd love to" Willowtail purred brightly, her long tail sticking up behind her in joy.

Nightshadepelt, if he could, would probably scream out of joy. But he wont, because that is considered weird. So instead he just loudly purred, "I'm so glad! I know it was just super sudden but gosh your eyes remind me so much of the moon. They are superduper pretty!"
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Nightshadepelt, if he could, would probably scream out of joy. But he wont, because that is considered weird. So instead he just loudly purred, "I'm so glad! I know it was just super sudden but gosh your eyes remind me so much of the moon. They are superduper pretty!"
Wiillowtail purred, not bothering to open the distance between them as she sat. Her tail flicking gently, the tip of it gently brushing Nigthshadepelt's. "No, sudden is nice." She tested gently, "Thank you, you just in general are really handsome...." Wiillowtail mewed

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:14 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Wiillowtail purred, not bothering to open the distance between them as she sat. Her tail flicking gently, the tip of it gently brushing Nigthshadepelt's. "No, sudden is nice." She tested gently, "Thank you, you just in general are really handsome...." Wiillowtail mewed

He may just die right then and there. He nuzzled her, his purring getting much louder. "My oh my some cat thinks I'm handsome. Why thank you, ma'am." He smiled. His ears were positioned to listen to her and only her. Their surroundings didn't matter. SHE mattered.
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Camo x

Quote:

He may just die right then and there. He nuzzled her, his purring getting much louder. "My oh my some cat thinks I'm handsome. Why thank you, ma'am." He smiled. His ears were positioned to listen to her and only her. Their surroundings didn't matter. SHE mattered.
Wiillowtail purred gently, accepting his nuzzle by rubbing hers under his chin, a rare gesture of affection from one cat to another. Willowtail's blue huess glittered. "Oh yes, kind sir you seem to be very good at the arts of attraction. Wiillowtail purred, her ears perked towards him.

lio lurked here