by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 03:59 PM

Old Today, 10:07 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

"For you! Me and Soft went to go eat, we wanted to let you sleep in a little bit!" Seakit gently nuzzled her sister, then going over to her mother to do the same. The kit ran up at Softpaw, trying to get her to play by attempting to pounce her.
Sweetsap purred, "Why thank you! It looks nice to." She sat up, licking her fur down and yawned, starting to eat her bird.
Softpaw watched his sisters antics, purring at the nuzzle and then crocuhing, her tail wiggling invitingly to play as her sister pounced at her. Softpaw purred and flicked Seakit's ear with her tail teasingly.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 11:51 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
A small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 18 / 100

Primrosepaw padded up to Lionpaw, her dark cream-and-white fur shimmering in the sunlight. She flashed a warm smile, her green eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Hey, Lionpaw! You’ve been awfully quiet today. Everything okay?"She tilted her head, her gaze softening with genuine concern.

Primrosepaw’s whiskers twitched in amusement. “You’re always so focused! Why don’t we practice training together? I could use a bit of extra training myself. Plus, it’s always more fun with a friend.”

Primrosepaw’s eyes lit up with enthusiasm. “How about we start with some battle moves? We haven’t worked on those in a little bit. I’m sure we’ll make a great team.” She bounced on her paws, ready for the challenge.

[ @beau ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 11:54 AM.
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetsap purred, "Why thank you! It looks nice to." She sat up, licking her fur down and yawned, starting to eat her bird.
Softpaw watched his sisters antics, purring at the nuzzle and then crocuhing, her tail wiggling invitingly to play as her sister pounced at her. Softpaw purred and flicked Seakit's ear with her tail teasingly.

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit squealed, she turned to gently bat at her sister. Claws staying sheathed of course. All of this was in good fun, after all. Play fighting was the best!
Old Today, 02:29 PM
Moony!!

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit let go of her sister, turning to see another apprentice nearby. She got a big 'ol grin and ran up to them. "Hiiiii! Do you want to play with me and my big sister? She's Softpaw!"

@paedyn @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Old Today, 02:48 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 20 / 100

Primrosepaw had just finished her training session by herself in one of the corners of the abandoned den when she noticed Seakit bounding over with that infectious energy only a kit could have. The small apprentice’s emerald eyes softened at the sight of the little one.

"Hi, Seakit!" Primrosepaw purred, crouching down slightly to be more on the kit’s level. Her whiskers twitched with amusement at Seakit’s enthusiasm. "Playing sounds fun! What are you and Softpaw going to do? Maybe we can all play together."

She glanced over at Softpaw, giving a friendly nod. "What do you think, Softpaw? Should we let Seakit lead the way?"

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 02:49 PM.
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Camo x

@paedyn
Softpaw streched, her pure white pelt glimmering as the single ring of brown around her left, shimmering green eye shone. Softpaw blinked, pastel green hues widened in the wonders of the day to come. Who would she meet? Would she get to spend time with her mother Sweetsap? Would she do training with Heroneye? Her newly named Lionheart mentor? Softpaw still loved to brag about her new mentor, Heroneye was awesome! Softpaw streched her paws one by one. Standing and going to a sunny spot, letting herself bask. Oops! What was that sound? the apprentice wondered, hues rounding in curiosity. Oh.... it was just my stomach rumbling! Jeez Softpaw, get off the edge and go into the middle, your so scared. Softpaw scolded herself internally, wincing as she sat up, limbs still sore from Heroneye's tough swimming training, and by tough, Softpaw would see it as swimming against the stupid stupid current back and forth! Jeez the water was strong.... but her hunger standout wasn't. Softpaw stood and padded to the fresh-kill pile, grimacing gently as she saw a bird, her mother being half Thunderclan, and her father being full Thunderclan. Made Softpaw only a quarter Riverclan, the apprentice being more Thunderclan than anything gave a small lick of her lips, more fond of birds and mice than her clanmates. Unwanted leftovers given to the growing ball of fluffy. Hmph! More for her!

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 03:10 PM.
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 20 / 100

Primrosepaw had just finished her training session by herself in one of the corners of the abandoned den when she noticed Seakit bounding over with that infectious energy only a kit could have. The small apprentice’s emerald eyes softened at the sight of the little one.

"Hi, Seakit!" Primrosepaw purred, crouching down slightly to be more on the kit’s level. Her whiskers twitched with amusement at Seakit’s enthusiasm. "Playing sounds fun! What are you and Softpaw going to do? Maybe we can all play together."

She glanced over at Softpaw, giving a friendly nod. "What do you think, Softpaw? Should we let Seakit lead the way?"

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
@CollapsingStars

Softpaw, whom was energetic and talkative with her family, had a completely side around cats she hadn't talked to. (Which was half the clan considering her extremly introverted personality) Softpaw looked at Seakit, her eyes almost screaming "Your dead" as her sister should know she doesn't like strangers by now. Softpaw blinked self conciously at Primrosepaw. Well.... she seems friendly enough.. Softpaw thought, Pure white ears flicking as pastel green eyes rounded. Softpaw looked around, thinking of what to say. Dang it Softpaw! You've really gotta work on your talking skills! One part of her screamed, the other one said, But why do I need to? A simple nod gives them what they want no? Softpaw decided to go with the nod, easier and more suitable for her introverted self. Softpaw followed through and avoided eye contact while giving a small nod. Softpaw flicked her ears once again, sighing in relief as her mother, Sweetsap spoke up.

Sweetsap blinked at Primerosepaw, lifting herself from her nest. Her eyes protective of her kit playing with an apprenitce she'd never spoken to, let alone seen before. Sweetsap kept her green eyes narrowed as she watched. "Seakit, bring mama's scraps away, I promised you a treat yesterday didn't I?" Sweetsap meowed gently to Seakit, "You can play after your treat, playing before not eating is not good for you." Sweetsap meowed, her eyes inviitng no arguement. Sweetsap already knew her kit had eaten, but she wanted to study this..... Primrosepaw. For another moment.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 03:23 PM
Camo x

Quote:

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit squealed, she turned to gently bat at her sister. Claws staying sheathed of course. All of this was in good fun, after all. Play fighting was the best!
Softpaw purred, batting her sister so gentle. Softpaw purred and fell to the ground playfully

lio lurked here

Old Today, 03:25 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

@CollapsingStars

Softpaw, whom was energetic and talkative with her family, had a completely side around cats she hadn't talked to. (Which was half the clan considering her extremly introverted personality) Softpaw looked at Seakit, her eyes almost screaming "Your dead" as her sister should know she doesn't like strangers by now. Softpaw blinked self conciously at Primrosepaw. Well.... she seems friendly enough.. Softpaw thought, Pure white ears flicking as pastel green eyes rounded. Softpaw looked around, thinking of what to say. Dang it Softpaw! You've really gotta work on your talking skills! One part of her screamed, the other one said, But why do I need to? A simple nod gives them what they want no? Softpaw decided to go with the nod, easier and more suitable for her introverted self. Softpaw followed through and avoided eye contact while giving a small nod. Softpaw flicked her ears once again, sighing in relief as her mother, Sweetsap spoke up.

Sweetsap blinked at Primerosepaw, lifting herself from her nest. Her eyes protective of her kit playing with an apprenitce she'd never spoken to, let alone seen before. Sweetsap kept her green eyes narrowed as she watched. "Seakit, bring mama's scraps away, I promised you a treat yesterday didn't I?" Sweetsap meowed gently to Seakit, "You can play after your treat, playing before not eating is not good for you." Sweetsap meowed, her eyes inviitng no arguement. Sweetsap already knew her kit had eaten, but she wanted to study this..... Primrosepaw. For another moment.

@paedyn

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit, who did not remember the promise, still did it anyway. She must've just forgotten! Silly Seakit! So she waddled up to her mama to get rid of the scraps. Tail held high, oh so happy. Little Seakit was excited to be able to play after whatever this treat was!
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Camo x

Quote:

@paedyn

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit, who did not remember the promise, still did it anyway. She must've just forgotten! Silly Seakit! So she waddled up to her mama to get rid of the scraps. Tail held high, oh so happy. Little Seakit was excited to be able to play after whatever this treat was!
Sweetsap blinked, watching Seakit gently. "Good girl Seakit! I'm glad you rememberd the spot. " Sweetsap praised, licking Seakit's ears. "You'll get your treat tonight, it's not edible." Sweetsap mewed

@paedyn

lio lurked here