Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[ p ] Dusky Leaves and...
by paedyn
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:47 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:30 AM
Adoption Question
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 12:42 AM
[p] we don't have to talk,...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:23 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default [p] we don't have to talk, we don't have to dance

Wormkit • He / It • Shadowclan Kit • 7+ Moons

Wormkit darted out of camp, he was so so so SO tired of being trapped and stuck as a stupid kit. It was so boring, the same stuff day after day. Wake up, play mossball, eat, help the queens babysit the kits, more mossball, eat, sleep, then repeat the next day. The only break from the monotony was his now almost daily sneaking out.

He was so tired of being bored that it was sure it was losing it completely. After SEVEN moons of being a kit he was SO ready to be free. It was only a matter of mere days, he could feel it in his bones. He couldn't wait to start training, he knew some combat stuff from his friends but it'd be so cool to have an actual warrior training it one-on-one.

The overwhelming scent of Thunderclan shook the tom from his thoughts. What the hell? He furrowed his brows, actually focussing on the area around him. He narrowed his eyes, he was for sure not still in Shadowclan territory. He must have crossed the border, but how long ago? Where was he now? How would it get back? What if it got found? Oh starclan... what am I going to do?

{ @Bluest+r~ }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: [p] we don't have to talk, we don't have to dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

Wormkit darted out of camp, he was so so so SO tired of being trapped and stuck as a stupid kit. It was so boring, the same stuff day after day. Wake up, play mossball, eat, help the queens babysit the kits, more mossball, eat, sleep, then repeat the next day. The only break from the monotony was his now almost daily sneaking out.

He was so tired of being bored that it was sure it was losing it completely. After SEVEN moons of being a kit he was SO ready to be free. It was only a matter of mere days, he could feel it in his bones. He couldn't wait to start training, he knew some combat stuff from his friends but it'd be so cool to have an actual warrior training it one-on-one.

The overwhelming scent of Thunderclan shook the tom from his thoughts. What the hell? He furrowed his brows, actually focussing on the area around him. He narrowed his eyes, he was for sure not still in Shadowclan territory. He must have crossed the border, but how long ago? Where was he now? How would it get back? What if it got found? Oh starclan... what am I going to do?

{ @Bluest+r~ }
Vinepaw wanderer around the border, waiting for a whiff of prey scent. Trees, rain, rocks. Trees, rain, rocks. Treed, rain, rocks. She repeated over and over in her head, naming the scents she smelled. Vinepaw padded next to a tree and jumped, hooking a front leg over a branch and pushing herself up with her back legs, grunting loudly. She sat in the branch and sniffed.

Trees, rain, rocks. Trees, rain, rocks. Trees, rain, Shadowclan, rocks. Trees-- Vinepaw's eyes widened and she turned. She fell out of the tree and landed in a bush with a loud OOMPH! Vinepaw straightened and shook some leaves off her. "Shadowclan!" She gasped softly and opened her mouth.

Vinepaw narrowed her eyes. The wind was blowing towards her, carrying her scent away but also bringing the Shadowclan scent to her! Perfect! Vinepaw ran towards the scent and saw.. an apprentice? Vinepaw scrunched her nose. "Gee, Shadowclan stinks." She muttered to herself and giggled in the process. Vinepaw shut her mouth and held her breath, hoping that they didn't hear her.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM

He heard a quiet giggle that pulled him from his thoughts, his different-colored eyes narrowed as his gaze darted around the area trying to locate the source of the noise. He darted towards the nearest bush to hide himself. He looked out, his vision mostly obscured by leaves and twigs but he caught a glimpse of what looked to either be a Thunderclan kit or a young apprentice.

Wait, he would know that brown pelt anywhere. He perked up and padded out of the bush approaching her with a wide smile "Hey! Vinepaw!" He called out as he bounced over excitedly. it'd been a bit longer than he'd hoped since they'd last seen each other, but he was so glad to see her now "How're you doing? How's your training going? I missed you" He said, slowing his pace as he neared her.

{ @Bluest+r~ }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

He heard a quiet giggle that pulled him from his thoughts, his different-colored eyes narrowed as his gaze darted around the area trying to locate the source of the noise. He darted towards the nearest bush to hide himself. He looked out, his vision mostly obscured by leaves and twigs but he caught a glimpse of what looked to either be a Thunderclan kit or a young apprentice.

Wait, he would know that brown pelt anywhere. He perked up and padded out of the bush approaching her with a wide smile "Hey! Vinepaw!" He called out as he bounced over excitedly. it'd been a bit longer than he'd hoped since they'd last seen each other, but he was so glad to see her now "How're you doing? How's your training going? I missed you" He said, slowing his pace as he neared her.

{ @Bluest+r~ }
Vinepaw tilted her head, confused, until she realized..

"Wormpaw! Hey!" She yowled and straightened out of her stealth crouch. It was her best one, and though she hated to get out of it, she wanted to see Wormpaw more. "I'm good. Training's good. I missed you too!" Vinepaw meowed and smiled. "How about you? How's training. What're you learning?" She asked, eager to start a conversation.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM

He sat near her, wrapping it's tail neatly around his paws. A rusty purr rose from his throat as it settled down and relaxed "I'm glad! and it's been alright I suppose, mostly hunting. We haven't delved much into combat which is pretty boring, but one day I hope they'll teach me more" He said with a laugh, his tail tip twitching as he looked down at her.

"Your mentor still always on your ass?" He said, sticking his tongue out playfully "and did you get in trouble after our last hangout?" Wormkit asked tilting his head, looking on curiously at Vinepaw. She'd grown a little since the last time it'd seen her, but so had it.

{ @Bluest+r~ }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

He sat near her, wrapping it's tail neatly around his paws. A rusty purr rose from his throat as it settled down and relaxed "I'm glad! and it's been alright I suppose, mostly hunting. We haven't delved much into combat which is pretty boring, but one day I hope they'll teach me more" He said with a laugh, his tail tip twitching as he looked down at her.

"Your mentor still always on your ass?" He said, sticking his tongue out playfully "and did you get in trouble after our last hangout?" Wormkit asked tilting his head, looking on curiously at Vinepaw. She'd grown a little since the last time it'd seen her, but so had it.

{ @Bluest+r~ }
Vinepaw's ear twitched as Wormpaw said the word "ass." She blinked and muttered quietly, "Uhh.. sometimes. Honeypetal is fun. I battle against her sometimes." She thought and meowed, "No. Everyone just assumed I was out hunting and didn't find anything. After all, who could in this heat?" She gestured to the blazing sun and warm air around them. "Sighh. It might be hard for Thunderclan this moon but we'll deal. As long as it keeps raining." She meowed thoughtfully and lifted her chin proudly.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM

Wormkit nodded "fair- I just remember last time you were worried about getting in trouble, so I just assumed she was one of those super strict mentors," He said with a laugh "but she sounds pretty cool!" He said with a wide smile.

"I'm so glad you didn't get into any trouble, I don't know what I'd have done if I'd gotten you in trouble." He said with a relieved sigh, he'd have felt awful if he'd ended up getting her demoted again, or even worse. He swallowed nervously, his mind raced and his skin crawled at the thought.

He shook himself from his thoughts at her next remark "Hopefully- I've heard that it's easier for things to catch fire in this kinda weather... I sure hope that doesn't happen... I don't know what I'd do if something-" He cut himself off furrowing his brows.

What was he about to say? He swallowed, clenching his jaw shut as he shifted, wondering if she'd even caught the last words he'd said. He truly would be devastated if something were to happen to Vinepaw. His tail tip began to twitch nervously as he looked on at Vinepaw.

He felt a blush forming on his face, relieved he had fur to hide that fact. Wildpaw telling him she liked him had begun a spiral of ever-confusing emotions for every cat he interacted with.

{ @Bluest+r~ }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Wormkit nodded "fair- I just remember last time you were worried about getting in trouble, so I just assumed she was one of those super strict mentors," He said with a laugh "but she sounds pretty cool!" He said with a wide smile.

"I'm so glad you didn't get into any trouble, I don't know what I'd have done if I'd gotten you in trouble." He said with a relieved sigh, he'd have felt awful if he'd ended up getting her demoted again, or even worse. He swallowed nervously, his mind raced and his skin crawled at the thought.

He shook himself from his thoughts at her next remark "Hopefully- I've heard that it's easier for things to catch fire in this kinda weather... I sure hope that doesn't happen... I don't know what I'd do if something-" He cut himself off furrowing his brows.

What was he about to say? He swallowed, clenching his jaw shut as he shifted, wondering if she'd even caught the last words he'd said. He truly would be devastated if something were to happen to Vinepaw. His tail tip began to twitch nervously as he looked on at Vinepaw.

He felt a blush forming on his face, relieved he had fur to hide that fact. Wildpaw telling him she liked him had begun a spiral of ever-confusing emotions for every cat he interacted with.

{ @Bluest+r~ }
Vinepaw tilted her head but didn't ponder further, for its and her sake. "On fire?" She repeated and thought. "Possibly. But there isn't any dry grass. And we had rain two days ago.." She meowed and shrugged. "There probably won't be any fire." Vinepaw meowed confidently and stretched her legs.

"Gee, my legs hurt. I was just climbing and fell from a tree." Vinepaw meowed and shook her head. "Not that it was your fault. I just caught your stink-- I mean scent." She fumbled and blushed furiously at her possibly intentional mistake.
Old Today, 12:23 AM

He was glad she didn't prod any further "That's good I suppose... Fires can be devastating- but so cool" He said, perking up, a smile forming on his maw.

Concern filled his gaze as she mentioned falling out of a tree, though her little jab about his smell caused the Shadowclan tom to laugh "My stink eh? You didn't mind my stink last time we were hanging out" He teased, he felt a lot more comfortable with her now than he had when they first met.

She was a very laid-back apprentice and was easy to talk to and be around. He loved that about her, and because they weren't in the same clan he didn't have to worry about her knowing anything embarrassing he did.

{ @Bluest+r~ }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~