by Mica
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:03 PM

Old Today, 06:28 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@paedyn - Fadingdawn @Rustleaf - Willowpaw

Leechscar cocks his head as he watches Willowpaw call for cats to join her on a patrol. He had no intention of joining, although he could, it's been forever since he's been on a patrol and it might be fun to see how an apprentice runs a patrol.

However, it seems Fadingdawn was causing problems again. Leechscar could genuinely say that he disliked this cat and that his mother needed to demote her.

"Hey! Fadingdawn, I'm pretty sure Willowpaw said she was looking to take cats with her on her patrol. You should ask before inviting yourself and see if she even wants to take you and Cardinalpaw. She's patrol leader." Leechscar got up and slowly padded over toward Willowpaw.

The fury would have ignored it if it was anyone else, but as he's already had to deal with Fadingdawn constantly trying to act like she was in control of everything, he couldn't resist reminding her of her place.

"I'll tag along with you if you'll have me, Willowpaw. What are we looking for?" Leechscar meowed with a lazy yawn.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Today at 06:29 PM.
Old Today, 06:33 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Fadingdawn
Well Insulated
Agatha Kitty

A low growl rumbled in Fadingdawn´s throat, and she fixed an icy emerald gaze on Leechscar. ´´I´m not trying to be rude, Leechscar, but Cardinalpaw is my apprentice, not yours, and I can take him out whenever I like. Besides, I am not going to let Willowpaw go out by herself and risk getting hurt. I´m trying to protect her, not get her in trouble.´´

The warrior´s tail tip twitched irritable with Twilightstar´s son. Fadingdawn would like to claw his ears off right about now. First, in the territory, he had scolded her because she had gotten something wrong. Twilightstar had gotten onto Leechscar for that. ´´I am only trying to help, just like I was with the Elderberrymint situation. Try seeing the situation out of my eyes for a change. Besides, didn´t your mother tell you to be nicer to your Clanmates?´´ She meowed through gritted teeth, her voice calm yet coldly polite.

Fadingdawn met Leechscar´s gaze with equally cold emerald eyes. Her ear tip twitched irritably every so often. ´´For StarClan´s sake, can´t you just leave me alone, Leechscar? I know that I´m not the most ideal WindClan warrior, and I know that I´m not your favorite cat, but I don´t want to live my life with you yowling at me every time I breathe wrong! I´m loyal to WindClan, and I don´t care what you think about me. I have to prove my loyalty to Twilightstar and Crowtooth and Dapplebreeze, not you, whether you´re a Fury or not.´´ She shook her head, her tail swaying behind her. ´´I´m not a warrior to be yelled at every time my paw slips from the edge of a cliff - literally or not. I´m not a warrior just to be a warrior. I am a warrior to hunt and fight for my Clan, to prove my loyalty to my leader and my deputy and WindClan´s Fury Lieutenant. I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a mentor. I am a warrior. I am not a kit, so do not be treating me like one.´´

She lashed her tail. ´´I can defend myself. I don´t need Twilightstar doing it for me like she had to with Elderberrymint because I was too astonished and hurt by your words to reply. Stop getting your tail all up in a twist whenever you´re around me. Again, I can and I will defend myself. I´m not hare-brained, you know.´´

Without giving Leechscar the chance to reply, Fadingdawn whipped around and led Cardinalpaw out of camp (whenever ollie decided to have him show up).

[ @Undertaker - fadingdawn is taking care of him herself this time. she doesn´t need twilightstar to defend her again. // @Moonraven - Feel free to have Twi follow to try and reason with her, but as far as Fading is concerned, she doesn´t want Leechscar anywhere around her, whether he´s a Fury or not. /gen // @Rustleaf // @ollie ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 06:53 PM.
Old Today, 06:42 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionscar sat down and looked around. @sleepyyjax

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
Lionscar sat down and looked around. @sleepyyjax

Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

Buttercuptwist found herself resting on a rock, she was happy relaxing, but today she felt the need for some conversation. Having a look around, she noticed Lionscar was around. Happy to see a Familiar face, she trotted over. "Lionscar," she dipped her head, "how's the day treating you?"
Old Today, 07:52 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

The young russet tom stretched, and looked up when his name was called. He preparedthe bound over with a smile. He stopped when Leechscar
walked over and began yapping. He narrowed his eyes, half ready to start defending his mentor, but she began telling off the Fury, and he half smirked to himself. He slid closer gradually and sat there, tail flicking. They looked over to his mentor when she led the small group out of camp. Once they were out, he grinned at his mentor, eyes twinkling mischievously.
@isla // @Rustleaf

Old Today, 08:36 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionscar dipped his head back. "Great how bout yours?" he mewed. @sleepyyjax

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile