Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
but it's no longer you ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:21 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:19 PM
[p] will you forget i even...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 08:17 PM
naiad's character gallary...
by beau
Last post by beau
Today 08:16 PM

Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:10 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Webbed Paths and Feathered Flights {Spider’Paw and Magpie’Paw}

SpiderPaw
Male | 11 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 42/100
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T2 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper (I’m so sorry this took me so long! It slipped my list somehow. Hopefully it will pay for the kk his reference cost me )

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

When the she didn’t listen to him and instead kept pushing him back, he didn’t fight it. Hell, why would he? It felt nice, her being close to him. And that confused him more than anything. This sarcastic, harsh cat made him feel comfortable. Odd huh? He supposed it was the same with his mentor however. But if he could vote one as more up-front mean? Definitely MagpiePaw. Maybe. She still confused his mind as he had absolutely no clue what made her angry at him.

Once they reached the den…why did disappointment flush over him? Where her head had been pressed up now felt cold. “I wasn’t planning on it.” he cracked a small smile but then stopped himself, remembering what she had said earlier, the message still ringing through his ears, and still confusing him, though the thought was now pushed aside.

When she had brought up Bristle’Thorn however, any expression on his face faded into nothingness, simply listening to what she had to say. Always right? He supposed now was an appropriate time to let a small smile come through. “Thank you—I’ll take your word for it.” he dipped his head in a grateful gesture.

When she walked out without warning though, something about his cursed paws surged him forward, causing him to quickly follow her out. Hell that was creepy of him, so then he froze in place. Well he was already out here and probably caught her attention with how quickly he had moved! It would be awkward if he walked away now…well more awkward than it already felt for him. “Hey- uh- do you want company by chance? Y’know…you can show me the ropes of guarding the camp?” he offered, giving her a chance to be in charge.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old August 6th, 2024, 08:15 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

SpiderPaw
Male | 11 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 42/100
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper (I’m so sorry this took me so long! It slipped my list somehow. Hopefully it will pay for the kk his reference cost me )

When the she didn’t listen to him and instead kept pushing him back, he didn’t fight it. Hell, why would he? It felt nice, her being close to him. And that confused him more than anything. This sarcastic, harsh cat made him feel comfortable. Odd huh? He supposed it was the same with his mentor however. But if he could vote one as more up-front mean? Definitely MagpiePaw. Maybe. She still confused his mind as he had absolutely no clue what made her angry at him.

Once they reached the den…why did disappointment flush over him? Where her head had been pressed up now felt cold. “I wasn’t planning on it.” he cracked a small smile but then stopped himself, remembering what she had said earlier, the message still ringing through his ears, and still confusing him, though the thought was now pushed aside.

When she had brought up Bristle’Thorn however, any expression on his face faded into nothingness, simply listening to what she had to say. Always right? He supposed now was an appropriate time to let a small smile come through. “Thank you—I’ll take your word for it.” he dipped his head in a grateful gesture.

When she walked out without warning though, something about his cursed paws surged him forward, causing him to quickly follow her out. Hell that was creepy of him, so then he froze in place. Well he was already out here and probably caught her attention with how quickly he had moved! It would be awkward if he walked away now…well more awkward than it already felt for him. “Hey- uh- do you want company by chance? Y’know…you can show me the ropes of guarding the camp?” he offered, giving her a chance to be in charge.

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
She appreciated the thanks. Heck, she appreciated anything she was given. That's right! She WAS grateful! So all those lunatics that they she wasn't could eat their words! But she doubted anycat thought she wasn't capable, except maybe Quietpaw, but nocat cared about her so she didn't count. Anywho, Magpiepaw furiously pushed her feelings down down DOWN to the pit of her stomach. Jeez, she must be sooo sick. She could barely stay on her paws, AND THAT SHOULD BE EASY!!! She was relieved to finally be back in the cooler air, breathing it in deep grateful inhales. But, it seemed that Spiderpaw had followed her. That idiot.

Magpiepaw immediately whirled around and fixed her jaw to yell at him before he displayed an interest in guarding camp with her. Hmmm... Wait, she had to think really hard about that one. Not only was Spiderpaw (OBJECTIVELY, STATISTICALLY AND COMMONLY) pretty, but he was also the most self-piting cat she'd ever met. Plus, he made her feel sick! Maybe she should shove him back in there, save the rest of her clan from feeling like their bellies were full of feathers and bricks at the same time. UGHHHHHHHH..... He's thoughtful, and weirdly calm, and sick, and pretty (did she say that twice? No. NO). Yeah, DEFINITELY sick. But it was obvious he wasn't about to go to bed unless she went with him or something stupid like that. Fine. FINE! But only because she was semi lonely!

"Okay you leech. C'mon," Magpiepaw quipped, flicking her long tail and leading her to a nice coner of the camp where anyone who stayed within the shade of the cedar tree was hidden but could still see a good portion of the camp themselves. It was kind of a small space, but Magpiepaw herself was small and so was Spiderpaw, so neither of them would be squished.

She wrapped her long tail around her paws and flicked a leaf away from her eyes, shuffling over a bit to give her clanmate a bit more room. "If you see anything, tell me, kay? Great." It was already bad enough that he was here (but also weirdly amazing? Like she'd made a friend, but a friend she wanted to impress? But why would SHE want to impress this messy furred idiot!? Plus, he wasn't even a highrank. Boringly normal, yet she felt like she was about to choke on air in utter nervousness. Magpiepaw. Needed. HELP.)

"Are you sick?" Magpiepaw asked, not even bothering to look him in the eyes. "You made me sick, you dim wit. I cannot believe it, it's absolutely horrible! You should go to the medicine den after this. Also, your nick name is Sapphire now. Congratulations, you're a friend. And no, you DON'T get to change it."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:00 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

SpiderPaw
Male | 12 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 66/100
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper (sorry this has taken forever!)

He quickly followed her (probably very very happy to do so to whatever spot she chose). He loved the shadows, once submerged in them his dark pelt was hard to see, only his bright eyes. Magpie’Paw looked funny in the shadows since you could only see half a cat. Oh but at the same time it was pretty! And the way the moon reflected off her pelt (still) was admirable. It was like the- damnit SpiderPaw! You’re staring again, and obsessing over her! He quickly turned his head away from her averting his gaze and trying his best to set his mind on something else around him. There—she said it. Watch for anything to report to her! Pay attention on the camp entrance rather than some little, confusing, shockingly gorgeous especially under the moonlight (he’ll have to note that) apprentice!

Something if movement caught his eyes, but it was just e small lizard. Either way, he flicked his tail in its direction. “there, there’s a lizard in case you wanted to know…” he whispered, being careful to not disturb any sleeping (or grumpy) cats and cause a whole scene.

He was taken off guard whenever she questioned if he was sick. “I don’t- think so…I shouldn’t be-” he tried to explain but then she had kept talking. He didn’t feel sick so why would he be? And hold up- did Magpie’Paw have that same weird feeling he had been having? That’s good, at least it wasn’t just him feeling that way! Was it his fault though? Was he actually sick and has made her unwell too? She didn’t deserve that! He’d have to see what he could do about that, and quickly too.

Whenever she stated he was a friend he couldn’t help but have a small grin creep onto his face. Were they actually that close? Well- not that close, but he’d gotten this probably hard-to-impress cat to be his friend. So maybe he was doing good socially? He didn’t know anymore.

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]