Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[ p ] Broken Streams...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 06:22 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 06:18 PM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Bean
Today 06:18 PM
[ p ] Primroses and...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:17 PM

Old Today, 12:12 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

RiverClan [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
a small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
6 / 100

Primrosepaw followed her Deputy out of the camp, her tail swaying behind her. ´´So, Dusklion, what are we going to do?´´

[ @taillow - didn´t know what to call it or say lol ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 03:15 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

With the territory re-secured and scent markers placed down once again, Dusklion felt more comfortable when it came to apprentice training. Still though she kept her senses alert, knowing full well that each of the three Clans had likely trampled through their territory while they were gone getting to know almost, if not all, of it. Thunderchaser's and Skypaw's threats still rang in the back of her head too, as well as Ashensplash's whereabouts.

But paranoia would do her no good during training so she shoved it back down and glanced at Primrosepaw. "What has Adds taught you so far?" she asked, wondering if the newly named mentor had gone over anything yet with her first apprentice. She didn't really feel like re-teaching anything.

[ @paedyn ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 03:20 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
A small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
10 / 100

Primrosepaw slowed, her whiskers twitching thoughtfully. ´´I believe she´s waiting for a clearer day to take me out, as in sunny and warm,´´ She commented. ´´Though I´m not a kit anymore. I don´t need protection from clouds and rain.´´

Picking up her pace once more, Primrosepaw caught up to Dusklion, matching her pace then with the RiverClan Deputy´s. ´´She´s taught me the basic hunting crouch back in camp, however - and I´ve gone to Berrypaw for some basic healing knowledge. Thank you for bringing me out, by the way. I know you have Lionpaw, and it was a lot to ask you about.´´

[ @taillow - she´s going to berry for the knowledge, not adder. as far as she´s concerned, adder is still worried about tansypaw and has decided not to question adder about herbs to keep her from the hurt, to clear up any confusion. ]

Purrks

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 03:23 PM.
Old Today, 03:38 PM
that's very noice!

Default Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

...Waiting for a clear day? They hadn't... had any rain? Dusklion blinked, a bit baffled by the reasoning. One because of the weather - as it had been rather warm due to greenleaf melting into leaf-fall, and two because that didn't seem like Adds at all. She had become a warrior early, worked her tail off - the deputy would've assumed that she would take training her first apprentice more seriously than waiting for weather that was warmer than what they already had. She made a note to speak to Adds later about it.

"Not sure what weather, as it hasn't rained or anythin' in some time..." She let her gaze linger on Primrosepaw briefly before looking ahead. Basic hunting crouch, and Berrypaw for knowledge. "Herbs 'n the like is good, but I want you focusin' on your warrior trainin' instead. Don't go bother Berrypaw, 'specially now with Mistyshard gone from the den." They didn't need anymore wannabe healers and apprentices taking away from their warrior training - Dusklion had seen firsthand how much that had delayed Cobs' warrior ceremony.

The deputy just gave a grunt to the thanks, and flicked her ears. "Since you have a basic understanding of hunting already, I'll let Adds work on that with you. For now we'll start with basic fightin' moves so you know how to defend yourself." Gesturing with her tail for Primrosepaw to stop, the deputy padded ahead and turned around. "We'll start basic - front paw blow. I want you to show me how you think it's done."

[ @paedyn ]

Old Today, 03:44 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
12 / 100

Primrosepaw nodded. Without a moment´s hesitation, she lashed out with a swift forepaw, tearing a ball of moss to shreds with claws she hadn´t meant to unsheathe.

She stepped back, emerald eyes wide. ´´I-I hadn´t meant to unsheathe my claws.´´

[ @taillow - lol fighting is was adder is teaching prim in their thread lol. adder´s starting off with fighting due to the threat from the other three clans. ]

Purrks

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 03:47 PM.
Old Today, 03:50 PM
that's very noice!

Watching as the apprentice's paw came down in a swift motion, rendering a moss ball on the ground shredded afterwards, Dusklion let out a snort of amusement. The movement was somewhat uncontrolled and would need more precision, but overall a good starting place. Blue eyes looking to the 'paw now, the deputy shrugged. "'S long as you're not usin' 'em on Clanmates when trainin', I don't care much if you do. It's a good way to see what the moves feel 'n look like in a real battle." Obviously for training new apprentices, sheathed claws were best. But she recalled the days when Otterfluff and her had trained near the end of her apprenticeship and had used unsheathed claws - she knew she had that to partially thank for her battle skills today.

Flicking her tail for Primrosepaw to come closer, Dusklion continued, "Now I want you to try on me. Try to hit either my shoulder or head, but this time I want you to do it slower. Focus on controllin' your paw, makin' it go where you want it to land. Then we can work on speed." With that the deputy squared herself to face the apprentice and nodded.

[ @paedyn lol oh well, she'll have lots of fighting training then ]

Old Today, 03:57 PM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
13 / 100

Primrosepaw nodded and sheathed the claws. Shaking out her pelt and taking a deep breath, she focused her emerald gaze on Dusklion, narrowed thoughtfully.

The mottled apprentice raced forward, lashing out and attempting to land the blow on the Deputy´s shoulder, keeping her claws sheathed.

[ @taillow ]

Purrks