Salmonshade crush/mate...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:11 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Fallenkit padded warily into the medicine den. She felt horrible. Her stomach growled in pain, and she bent over. Lightningstorm? She croaked. Her eyes were clouded, and she'd never felt like this before. My stomach hurts. She mewed heavily.
@Alchemist Kitsune
Old Today, 03:27 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

About to exit the den, her stomach making the grumbles that only voles could satisfy, Lightningstorm halts, a brown and cream patched face poking into her den just as she approaches the end of the chamber. Tilting her head to the side, the herbalist must admit surprise at Willowpaw's request. It seems most of the cats she asks to go on patrol tend to want to get out of it, the idea of carrying mostly bitter herbs not particularly enticing. Yet here is an apprentice, actually trying to put in some work and volunteering to go get marigold and juniper berries, her admittedly two most used herbs. A surprising amount of cats within the clan have lung problems, and considering the many, many uses of the berries, keeping them stocked is always a problem. Marigold is of course marigold. The very foundation of a medicine cat's repertoire of herbs at their disposal. Whatever cat had discovered its incredible uses would no doubt be well within their rights to be incredibly egotistical for the rest of their eternity up there in the stars. Unfortunately, there was just one... small problem with the paw's offer.

"I appreciate the offer, love. Proper kind of you. But I'm 'fraid juniper berries won't be growing and ready to pick until mid leaffall at the earliest. Tell you what, though. I never say no to marigold, and despite my constant patrols sent out to gather more, I seem to be needing more and more each time. You lot sure like to keep me busy with all the scraps you get into," she purred teasingly, whiskers twitching before she continued.

"If you're really up to it, feel free to round up a patrol to gather some marigold. And in the process, if you find some good, sturdy sticks, I'd be proper chuffed. I know it sounds like a trivial thing, but with WindClan being as treeless as it is for the most part, it's a right bloody nightmare to find any sticks at all, and I've been running painfully low on those. Come look me up in the clearing if you can't find any warriors to help you out and I'll head out with you myself once I'm done eating. What say you on that?"

| That's not just a Lightningstorm offer. Sincerely, if Willowpaw has no luck finding warriors to accompany her out on a herb gathering patrol, feel free to have her come back to Lightningstorm and she'll go out with Willowpaw to gather up some marigold and sticks! |

Willowpaw nodded and headed out to the clearing to round up a patrol.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.