Last post by alec
Today 03:20 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 03:12 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Padding towards the sound of Fadingstar's strained voice, the handsome russet tom approached the clearing amongst his clanmates and sat on his haunches to listen intently to what Fadingstar had to say. Foxleap's lips curled into a snarl and his honey colored eyes flashed with fury at the mention of Ashensplash. He would respect Fadingstar's request and Dusklion's wish... but it would be hard to resist the urge to nab a few swipes at her with his claws. Foxleap couldn't understand why she would do such a thing, but then again what was there to understand? She is cold and heartless for attempting her own clan leader's life, especially during a time like this. His brown ears flattened against his head, claws digging in the earth beneath him in frustration. His heart ached for Fadingstar, how could he trust anyone ever again after that attempt on his life?

But after news of Mistyshard broke, Foxleap held his head up and shouted her name in honor, "Mistyshard! Mistyshard!" Sure, it may be a difficult time to be down one Medicine Cat, but Foxleap recognized how hard the she cat had been working to keep RiverClan afloat the last several months. He wasn't accustomed to Medicine Cat practices, but he imagined it hadn't been easy. Even now, noticing Berrypaw's anxiousness anytime she spoke to the clan. But Foxleap had no doubt Berrypaw will grow into the role.

(OPEN)
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldpaw, Swanberry, Deerspark and Owltalon all hurried over because their roleplayer was stupid and tired (all open!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenpaw looked up at Redmire with some concern. She was far too young to truly have an opinion on Mistyshard, and she didn't really grasp why her mentor was so upset herself. She lightly touched her tail to Remire's shoulder, eyes questioning and concerned.

[@dino.]

Rainpaw frowned, she couldn't help feeling bad for Berrypaw. Mentally, she decided to reach out to her and try to help her as much as she could. She didn't want Berrypaw to feel overwhelmed. She looked around at her clanmates as some cheered, but she hunched her shoulders and said nothing. She didn't want to cheer and earn the scorn of so many, although she didn't quite understand why her clanmates were so upset by Mistyshard's being allowed to stay. It made perfect sense to her to allow a pregnant queen to raise her kits here and give them a chance.

[OPEN]

Irisdream's tail-tip twitched thoughtfully. She wasn't sure what help she could be, but she knew that a good warrior would do whatever they could. Even if that meant only being able to go one extra herb-gathering patrols. She was resolute, she would do what she could to support her clan through this difficult time. Glancing around her clanmates, she mentally scoffed at their bickering. What a scene they were making of themselves. What did it matter what they thought? Their leader had made a decree. And it's just...uncouth to get that worked up over something like this.

As if to make a point, she quietly drew her paw to her muzzle and licked her paw before drawing it over her face to clean her face calmly. She was going to make a point of not letting herself get drawn into this debate.

[OPEN]
Old Today, 02:12 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Oliverat thought about being Riverclans new medicine cat temporarily before quickly shooing the thought away-he had Shellpaw to train!
Old Today, 02:40 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Sunsetgleam
RC Warrior. They/Them. 14 Moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
[ @ ]
══════════════
So, Ashensplash really was still alive. Being dissatisfied was one thing, but going so far as asassination... She must've fled before Fadingstar got the chance to tell Dusklion who attempted to take his life. It was...sickening. To say the least. And even more so if she simply ran away without wanting to face the consequences of her own actions. It was something that seems almost always happens when someone does something they're not supposed to. Fadingstar had stuck longer than any of the more recent past leaders, and riverclan was slowly healing. Couldn't have she gave it a chance? Gosh, what is wrong with this clan...?

Fadingstar announces Mistyshard's resignment as medicine cat. So there was a reason why she's been absent. The briefly turned their head and looked at the rest of the crowd. Still no Mistyshard in sight. Unfortunately. If Mistyshard steps down, that'd mean more work for Berrypaw. Sure they were getting a new medicine cat, but Berrypaw's knowledge on herbs would've already been more vast if they were to guess. So Berrypaw would still have to work with a mentor with less knowledge than she does. They just have to hope that whoever gets picked, it'll be someone willing to put the effort to learn as much as possible and do their work. At the very least Mistyshard could pass her current knowledge from her time as medicine cat to the new one

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez