by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 03:12 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Hawkthorn ate some prey with Flowernose.

(activity post closed)
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days

StormPaw
Male | 9 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 33/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Highsnow of Matterhorn + @nyme + @Eucalyptuspaw

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The happy-go-lucky apprentice (now with a runny nose and constant shivering and flashes of cold) bound over to the already gathered apprentices, a proud grin on his face. Wow, was he considered a friend now? That’s awesome! His tail swayed high in the air as he heard the word picnic. He’d never had one, but he wanted too! And it seemed interesting! Sure, he didn’t know much gossip, but he’d find a way to fit in!

Hi! I’m StormPaw! Nice to meet you! What are all your names?—Well- other than CypressPaw! I know who he is!” the proud tom flashed a friendly smile to CypressPaw.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM

My Mood: Cool

After checking in with Risingstorm in the Elder's Den, Creepingpaw padded out into the clearing with his striped tail lashing as he let out an exasperated sigh. What a pain. Had Breezepool not grabbed him by the scruff like a kit and dragged him out of the collapsing apprentice den, he might've been able to save his nest. Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw were busy helping the injured, and luckily Creepingpaw was okay despite a mud clump from the canopy falling on his head, but where was he going to sleep tonight?! Sitting back on his haunches, the 10 moon apprentice began lose himself in his thoughts when a familiar voice broke through the silence and grabbed his attention. The silvery apprentice whipped his head around to glance at Lotuspaw, his bright and striking green eyes flickering with annoyance.

"Bored?" He scoffed, eyes narrowing into judgmental slits, "That should be the least of your worries since we don't have a den..." Creepingpaw purred, giving the sides of his speckled pelt a few licks.

@paedyn - Lotuspaw
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days

~•Sorrel'Kit•~
Age: 4 Moons •|• Female •|• Fur: Flecked gray and white •|• Eyes: Amber

Sorrel'kit was immensely bored, having napped, investigated around the dens, and successfully dug a hole, she was energetic and buzzed with youthful energy. Nothing around her appeared interesting, but she still, having a very optimistic disposition, glanced around anyways.

Some cats; normal, a few bushes; normal, a butterfly; normal. Blinking, Sorrel'Kit paused Butterfly... maybe it wasn't that normal, well it sorta was, but it was far more intriguing than some dusty old rock.

Trotting over, a little slowly due to her limp, the kitten reached the area; strew with late summer flowers and a few weeds, the grass here was short, sparse and soft. The butterfly rested up on a pretty little... ooo, what was it called again, darsy, dally? whatever the small white flower was, the kit was happy as she settled in, purring as a light breeze hit her.

[Open]

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

He listens attentively, like he's sat for some great lecture from the wise sage, Cypresspaw.

"Hmm! Sounds like a fun bunch." Sounds like cats that Goldenpaw will have to befriend. Because every cat is that kind of cat. Truly, though, she is endeared by Cypresspaw and by extension any other cats he might consider part of his circle. He seems like a good egg.

So does Alpinepaw, she decides. So, too, does Stormpaw. Goldenpaw's an optimist that way.

Stormpaw has her grin inching wider at the corners right away; he sounds a little congested but it's doing nothing to dampen how happy he seems. Happy cats are extra good. Easy friends. Goldenpaw can't speak up to introduce themself fast enough, eager as a friendly mutt: "Hey, buddy!! I'm Goldenpaw, also one'a Cypresspaw's friends. Aaaand your friend, too, now." Easy-peasy. They don't seem to think they'll get any pushback over that declaration.

Goldenpaw turns his face back toward Alpinepaw, who'd been the least chatty of the group. Cypresspaw has known you longer. Hm. That feels like it could be useful, but what does Goldenpaw do with it? "Which makes this Alpinepaw, yeah? Hi, Alpinepaw!" He chirps lightly, peering at her thoughtfully before he twitches back, flashing another bright look at Cypresspaw.

"Awh, hey, your crew's all here!"

@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW
@Highsnow of Matterhorn ; ALPINEPAW
@Rowan ; STORMPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 12:05 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Back in camp, Wolfhive would drop off his collection outside the medicine cat's den. If Snakepaw still hadn't brought in the elderflower plant she tore out, he would set that there too. "Back," Wolfhive had raised his voice just enough to get Hollowpaw's attention, wherever he was. "It's all just elder flowers... and Nightwhisper grabbed some poppy heads, for some reason. I found what looked to be a boneset plant growing but it didn't have any flowers so I left it be."

His paw would rest against the elderflower plant Snakepaw had dug up. His expression was as grim as his voice. "We lost a plant to Snakefang. I hadn't expected anyone to decide to dig up potentially live saving flowers, and wasn't watching her when she decided to uproot it. I've demoted her for the time being... just haven't determined what her full punishment should be."

[ mainly for @Neptune. but also hi @Bean and @ everyone else on the patrol ]

[ wolfhive is +5 on elder flower ; i think the plant itself had 4 ish flower clumps on it ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 12:06 AM.
Old Today, 01:54 AM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionpaw slept

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 03:12 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

“Great! You’re all here! How ‘bout we go get ourselves some prey?” he offered. It felt good that all his friends were getting along well. “Maybe a mouse or two, and a bird or something? Magpie’s my personal favourite.” he mewed while walking over to the fresh kill pile and nosing around to find some good looking morsels. @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Rowan @nyme

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~