Last post by Dark
Today 10:50 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:45 PM

Old Today, 07:38 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"I think hunting today! Let's go out to the territory for that." Darkfire said, then lead the way.
@paedyn

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Today, 08:15 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw's tail gives a flick at his younger brothers insistence. he can't decide if it's irritating or a bit disheartening that bleedingpaw can't simply go up to any warrior. and he's not a good teacher himself as much as that hurts him to admit..so he won't be helpful either. he lets out an annoyed puff of air. props to bleedingpaw, the younger tom is clearly much more patient than quill. the prickly tabby probably would have exploded from impatience.

"not even lostspark..?" quillpaw muses with a cant of his head, eyes narrowed thoughtfully. he hasn't talked to her at all recently - partially because of the lifelong grudge he's chosen to hold against his parents - but considering she's bleeding's mother and also a blind enforcer..well, he assumed she'd try to learn how to train him just a little. of course, he doubts this, now that he mulls over it for a moment longer. neither of his parents are very useful for anything other than training apprentices that aren't their kids. at least he's taking matters into his own paws, quillpaw thinks as bleedingpaw explains his decision to practice by himself, responding with an approving nod.

enforcer commander...ah, so 'Mr. Pats' is hawkbite. where in the world did the pats part come from? anywho, he watches with mild interest as bleedingpaw falls into a stance..of some sorts. he's still very wobbly, he's almost worried the bengal will topple over. but, he understands why hawkbite would say he'd be hard to hit in a battle - with him constantly swaying, the opponent really wouldn't know where to aim. he has to admit, he's a little surprised when bleedingpaw shreds the leaf with a quick swipe.

oh, but now bleedingpaw wants his opinion. he's never been too good at being nice, his prickliness a defense mechanism of sorts. still, he forces out some words, trying to sound pleased instead of carrying his usual snarky tone. "well, i doubt it'll be easy for someone to hit you in a fight. you have potential." he remarks, followed by a brief pause before he speaks once more. "have you showed grandmother yet? i'm sure she'd find it interesting."

[ @Rani totally fine!!/gen ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 08:50 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Rushingkit slept quietly
RushingKit!

Old Today, 09:11 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Sunpaw - @paedyn ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Settling down to Dawnstar's left at the invitation, Mistlewhisker tugged the mallard towards her and began gently raking her claws over the feathers, tugging them out in wide swaths. Some of the feathers glittered in the warm afternoon sun, and Mistlewhisker reached down to nudge one to Dawnstar, glancing at her with a knowing look. Then she returned to her plucking, only looking up again when another presence neared.

Ah, Sunpaw. It looked like she had come along after all. "Another carp," Mistlewhisker commented, internally chuckling at Dawnstar's distaste for the fish laying beside her already which she had only just seen, "how fortuitous. Thank you, Sunpaw." It was good to know that cats were learning how to fish. Often when land prey became scarce, fish were still somewhat available.

She continued plucking the mallard, only pushing it towards Dawnstar when she was content with her work. It wasn't perfect, but it held the mark of someone who was familiar with preparing prey like this. With that done and Dawnstar's permission to join her in eating, Mistlewhisker reached to take the carp Dawnstar hadn't finished. While not a fan of fish overall, the Deputy liked it well enough to finish one. She tucked in, long tail curled up and over her back thigh as she loafed.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!