ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:15 PM

Old Today, 12:12 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

[ brief post, but open ]

BEASTFLAME

The warrior emerged from whatever gloomy-looking crag he'd been looming in at the leader's call, glare fixed on his ruined face. He was angry. This was not what he'd come back to Riverclan for. Not that he regretted it in any way, this was his home. But he sure as hell wasn't please. The former Lionheart scanned the faces of his clanmates, having been on edge since the incident with Aspensplash. Not only had his leader's life been nearly claimed, but he'd been put up as scapegoat. Perhaps this is what he deserved for being gone for so long. He supposed that did make the accusation more believable. Snarling to himself, the burly warrior took up a seat near the back of the crowd, amber eye glowing in mistrust.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; Today at 12:12 AM.
Old Today, 05:33 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Fadingstar looked terrible. His eyes were dull and his ribs jutted out from under his pelt. But she supposed he was lucky to be alive after consuming an amount of poison that would have killed most cats. StarClan must be protecting him, protecting them, after all. Despite how silent they seemed in the face of RiverClan's suffering, they had reached out to keep the leader alive and prevent them from spiralling into chaos. That gave her hope, at least. Maybe things would be okay after all.

Irisfrost sat down and waited for the meeting to start, wondering what Fadingstar had to say. Dusklion had already announced the attack, so that couldn't be it. Maybe it was a regular clan meeting. He was certainly in no shape to resume his normal duties, but this wasn't a strenous activity. Berrypaw (she was about to say Mistyshard, but she hadn't been around, had she?) must have cleared him for that.
Old Today, 07:50 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
REDWATER
| she/her | Warrior | 24 moons |

Redwater looked up, her dull eyes focusing on her leader. Fadingstar looked drained. Even sad. Red was no stranger to sadness. She picked herself up, plus all her shattered hopes and dreams and padded loyally to the meeting spot. Her fur was ragged, and it’s normal shiny red color faded to a grayish scarlet. You could see her rubs from fox-lengths away, and her whole being was just aching and sad.

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

A meeting. Another meeting. One lead by Fadingstar, who looked stars-awful from the assassination attempt. He had been through a lot on the return home and the leaving it seemed, having a near death experience not once but twice. It made Goldfish's stomach clench tightly and she felt like gagging up the bile in her throat but instead she just pressed it down, for it was simply the feeling of disdain that had it rising up. Oh, it wasn't hard to spot one familiar pelt in the crowd. She had admired it the meeting The Ace of Spades had become a lionheart. A red brown russet shade she hadn't ever seen before. But since the tortie knew how much she had formerly upset redwater she felt almost indebted to befriend her and make it up to her. Not to mention compliment the molly on her pelt color but that was simply her common sense speaking.

After a small pause Goldfish quickened her step to a trot as she approached the warrior, offering her a brief tail flick of greeting. "Hey." She greeted simply, lowering her haunches and curling her tail to sit down beside her. Goldfish wouldn't bring up how she had kept her at the other meeting as she wasn't intent on bringing back hard feelings and ruining her chances, so instead she simply fixated her golden hues on the scarred feline for a moment, offering a small smile before looking back up at her tortoiseshell leader. "Say, I don't think I ever got the chance to compliment you on your fur. It's a pretty color, I've never seen any cat with a solid pelt that shade." She mewed friendlily, but her mother was spotted that shade when she had first seen her around the two moon mark. She had no memories of when she was a moon Old to be expected as she was thirty moons old, that was a long time back.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 07:54 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

◇ Baneberrypaw ◇
◇ The Storyteller ◇
Purrks: None
Ears pricking up at her leaders call, Baneberrypaw opened her sky blue eyes and glanced around briefly forgetting where she was before remembering. Right.. at the twoleg den. Glancing around briefly the tortoiseshell apprentice rose to her paws and shook the drowsiness from her fur. She hadn't slept too well last night but hadn't had the energy to do much today anyways. She was a bit sore from running amuck all day yesterday. The Storyteller stretched each leg In turn, accompanied by a massive gaping yawn which showcased her gleaming sharp teeth. Lowering her head to walk properly Bane trotted over to the gathered cats and sat down briefly, eyes staring upward at her leader and ignoring the cats around her. Oh... oh, stars Fadingstar. He looked horrible. So horrible. It sent a shudder through her shoulders that left her paws trembling. Who would do that to him? She loved him, he was a massive role model to her.

W-who would do such a thing? Why? What had he done to deserve that? Her lip was trembling as Baneberrypaw suppressed tears and looked down at the ground, trying to blink them away from her sober, miserable eyes. It felt so wrong to see him in such a state and it left her claws unsheated and dug into the ground to stay relaxed. Deep breaths, Bane. In, out. Calm down. Calm down. Don't cry, don't cry. Be happy and cheery and smiley for him. Don't let him see you. Don't let him see you like this, don't let anyone see you this way because then Fadingstar would see her like that and that'd be simply horrible with the tortoiseshell leader in his current state especially.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 07:59 AM.
Old Today, 08:22 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Rosehawk bounded over.

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 11:10 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Psychedelic

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him

Spiraltail padded up his mind in a different realm. He looked up to Fadingstar he took in his leader's slim form something had definitely happened. He was slightly concerned though it would be of no use to mention it to one of his clanmates he hated the sight.

Once settled in he looked around for a cat he had yet to talk to he wanted to prove to others he wasn't a shifty Windclan cat and that he was now Riverclan though he knew they had reason to hate him but he did save Fadingstar so that has to count for something.

OPEN

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 11:11 AM.
Old Today, 06:37 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump until Aug. 25, please!
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Among the first cats to show was Weepingpaw; the apprentice arrived in the midst of a concerning coughing fit. Fadingstar had been too out of it to know for certain whether they'd already been seen to, but either way if they were sick they shouldn't be out here with a bunch of other cats.

It didn't seem like Berrypaw had noticed, but that was fine. With so many cats around, it was probably hard to pinpoint where exactly the coughing had come from. From his position, he had the aid of being able to see everyone.

"Weepingpaw," he called, voice cracking. "Go over to where the healing area is and rest. Berrypaw, I don't know if anyone has seen to Weepingpaw yet, but if not please do so after the meeting."

Normally he'd look to either Mistyshard or Berrypaw for these things, but given what was about to come next it would soon make sense why the adult healer had been excluded.

Clearing his throat so that it wouldn't crack any longer, he continued. "To those of you who put in extra work to help keep this Clan going while myself and Dusklion recovered, thank you. Your dedication to RiverClan hasn't gone unnoticed. We seem to have a persistent problem with certain cats thinking that they ought to take matters into their own paws and either threaten the high ranks or try to take one out themselves.

"Ashensplash was the one who tried to kill me. I know that Beastflame had the blame pinned on him, but it was Ashensplash and Ashensplash alone who did this. To reiterate what Dusklion has already said, please keep your eyes open for the coward. If anyone sees her on RiverClan territory again, drag her to Dusklion. She wants the honor of killing her, and I'm happy to give it to her."

He paused to take a couple of deep breaths. "Until it seems like this issue has gone away, there will be some additional security measures taken around camp. At least one Lionheart will be stationed outside the nursery and medicine den at all times once we've moved into a proper camp. Berrypaw, I want you to routinely check all herbs to make sure none of them have been poisoned or compromised. I encourage everyone to keep their eyes and ears open for suspicious behavior, and to report it to a high rank immediately, even if you think it's just a joke."

He had no doubt in his mind that there were at least one or two other traitors lingering in this Clan, ready to strike out at the high ranks at the next available opportunity.

With all that said, there was another major issue to cover. Given the decline in her performance leading up to this, her decision hadn't been too surprising. He was glad, at least, that she'd had the respect and sense of responsibility to be honest.

"Many of you have probably noticed that Mistyshard hasn't been around camp much. She came to me just before this meeting and informed me that she is no longer capable of handling her duties as medicine cat, and will be stepping down effective immediately. I know that a number of cats may hold a grudge against her for this, and for not living up to your hopes and expectations. Given that she chose to be open and honest about her inability to handle the role, and given that she informed me prior to my poisoning that she's pregnant, I've decided to allow her to remain in the Clan.

"It will, however, be on some conditions. She'll stay in the Clan as a queen until her kits are apprenticed; after that, she'll return to normal warrior duties. Since Mistyshard was not fulfilling expectations for some time before stepping down, she'll be held to the same conditions that Birdsnow was. If she goes missing at any point, she will not be allowed to return. Once she returns to her warrior duties, if she slacks off in any way, she'll lose her place in RiverClan. I'm willing to provide second chances, but if my understanding is taken advantage of I won't hesitate to remove a cat from this Clan."

He fully expected that some cats would protest this decision, as they had with Birdsnow. Frankly, he didn't have the energy or the strength to deal with any outbursts at this point; his eyes flicked to Dusklion and to his Lionhearts, hoping to pass along that lack of ability. If something came up, he was counting on them to deal with it this time.

"My decision regarding Mistyshard is final. I don't want to hear about anyone threatening her or harassing her. She definitely needs to earn the trust and respect of her Clanmates back, myself included, but she's still a member of this Clan.

"While Berrypaw is doing a fantastic job as a healer and is an amazing asset to RiverClan, she is too young and inexperienced to serve as RiverClan's full medicine cat. Dusklion and I will be looking for a warrior to step into the role of medicine cat to replace Mistyshard. That said, I want to remind everyone that the rules about healing still stand. Berrypaw is this Clan's sole healer until a medicine cat is found. I don't want to catch anyone trying to heal cats without Berrypaw's permission, nor do I want to hear of anyone neglecting their warrior duties in favor of competing for this role. Your interest and passion is appreciated, but warrior duties come first."

Fadingstar stood for this next part, drawing what energy he had left to look as strong as he could. "And I swear to the stars above, if I catch anyone placing the blame for Mistyshard's actions on Berrypaw or mistreating her, I'll rain hell down on you. She has worked her butt off to support the medicine den, and some of you wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for her."

[ Hey all! Starry has departed from RiverClan's high rank team to focus on personal well-being. I want to take a moment to thank her for being willing to step up to the plate when Mistyshard was offered the medicine cat position. Being a high rank can be very stressful and difficult at times, especially for RiverClan over the past several months. Please send her lots of light and love

With that said, medicine cat applications will be launching sometime soon! The goal is for RiverClan to have a new medicine cat by the end of September, ideally earlier. Good luck to everyone who ends up deciding to apply, and feel free to reach out to myself, taillow, or squidz with any questions!

Berrypaw will be serving as RiverClan's sole healer until a new medicine cat is picked, so please tag squidz in any healing forms/healing rps, and send any medicine den-related questions/concerns/feedback her way! ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Allison @puppet )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Rosehawk

Rosehawk´s ears perked up. Mistyshard resigned? Wow. Okay. That cat had treated many injured after the exile - and had treated many injured before that, after RiverClan had fought off the badgers at Cattail Pond.

Without hesitation, the warrior called out the former medicine cat´s name. ´´Mistyshard! Mistyshard!´´

Rosehawk´s tail swayed behind her, her blue eyes bright. The she-cat´s injuries had healed, and that was all thanks to Mistyshard. ´´She was a great medicine cat. I believe that if she is pregnant, then her kits are a vital part of RiverClan. These kits will be the first to be born after our return to our territory.´´

The RiverClanner was speaking to the entire Clan, though she was looking up at Fadingstar.

Meanwhile, Carpthroat, Pristinerose, and Poppyburst all looked shocked.

[ @occultation - fading and misty have rose´s support ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 07:08 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Ashensplash, that was a target that she was going to need to hunt. Again the thought of dragging a cat back with her on her own sounded like a daunting task, maybe she should look for a warrior that she trusted.

oh...

The medicine cat was gone again? Adderstrike almost felt like she wanted to throw up, her blood felt cold... It was hard to breath. She looked around to see if other cats were feeling this way. Though they all seemed normal. Well some seemed upset but that was what she was expecting when hearing this type of news. But no on was acting like her. What was this exactly? Then her head felt like it was smashed over a rock by the thought of a single name. Tansypaw. Her one and only true friend and a medicine cat. All these other cats were just cheap imitations of the real deal... No one could stand up. No- Wait nor could Tansypaw. Was that because Adderstrike wasn't strong enough to protect her, not with muscle and claw but with comforting words? All in all... She just really missed her dear friend.

Adderstrike moved herself to the side where there was less prying eyes and took a few deep breaths as she calmed herself. While Adderstrike wasn't sure what it was, it was a baby panic attack thinking about Tansy and how she was never to come back. Every mention of a medicine cat just cemented this. It never stopped stinging. What could she even do about this? One idea skittered to think about trying to become a medicine cat to fill this spot. Would it ever fill this aching spot in her heart? Maybe nothing would ever fix this hollow feeling.
Old Today, 07:11 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 37
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Idiotic.Bean101

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She was learning how to swim huh? He never had much trouble with it. He was large so he expected it to weigh him down, but somehow he felt he had an easier time than others. “I’e been…alrigh’ I guess…” he shrugged. He didn’t really know how he’d been. Stressed? Yeah—probably that.

He looked up to his leader as he spoke. MistyShard resigning? That one was a shocker, but when he heard another warrior chant her name, he joined in as well. She deserved all the respect of the clan, and plenty more. Good for her, honestly. No reasonable cat should have an issue with that.

When he listened to the leader as he further explained how they would need a stand-in medicine cat, an idea sparked into his head. The Tom had t been doing great at more brutal, physical warrior duties…what if he…maybe. Just maybe he’d consider it.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]