Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
101 on how to avoid an...
by taillow
Last post by Kix
Today 08:21 PM
A Bird In A Tree [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:19 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 08:16 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:15 PM

Old August 14th, 2024, 08:39 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

Default Bitternpaw Warrior Assessment! [p]

shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Today was the day. He's decided it. The day that he would become a warrior. Well, maybe not officially-- he would have to wait for the next meeting for that. But today was the day that he would finally complete his warrior assessment and be ready to get his name! Confident gait as he pads across the clearing, he approaches the one cat that he would have conduct this test aside from Dawnstar herself.

"Hawkbite. I think I'm ready for my assessment. Would you do me the honors?"

Hopefully he would agree. There was no reason to not! After all, he knew all the basics and also learned how to climb, ambush, swim... He's gone on at least three different patrols and has even attended gatherings! Who cares if he's only 10 moons old. Sleepysunrise became a warrior at only 10 moons so why couldn't he? Plus she's already an Enforcer! Ah, the dream... Anyway! No more daydreaming! The time was upon him and he needed to be ready.

hawkbite | @SuspiciousMindz

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old August 18th, 2024, 12:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Bitternpaw Warrior Assessment! [p]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite glanced towards Bitternpaw as he approached. There was a sense of confidence and determination in his strides that intrigued the Commander. Then, the tom spoke about his assessment and a small smirk played on his face. "You think you're ready? Or, you know you're ready?" Hawkbite would tease lightly before getting to his paws and gesturing for the apprentice follow after him.

The Commander would lead the duo out into the territory, knowing the perfect area to begin the assessment. "So, the only rules to this assessment is, you need to prove your skills whether through beating me or accepting you'd been outmatched. In my eyes, knowing when you've been outmatched is just as honorable as winning. The other rule is no attempts of killing blows, that will be stopped and you'll face consequences before you'd get far," Hawkbite wished he didn't have to make that a rule, but he couldn't risk anything. "Claws are welcomed, you can play dirty, anything else goes," Hawkbite finished.

They came up to the area where the ground was somewhat sandy and soft for them to spar on. Hawkbite would turn to face Bitternpaw, crouching down with his tail tip twitching. "If you don't have any questions, then we'll begin. You get the first go."

@silver. - Bitternpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 10:33 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

he/him // 10 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

"I know. I know I am ready."

This was his moment. He knew it. After this spar with Hawkbite he would be just one ceremony away from becoming a warrior. There was nothing more important to him than this. The rules are dished out and he's nodding in understanding, eyes narrowing as he takes note of the other's beginning stance. If playing dirty was allowed then he would do so. After all, he was just a tiny cat in comparison to the much more impressive Commander.

A deep breath in and he decides he's ready to begin. Lowering himself, he eyes the other for only but a moment before shooting forward as quickly as he can. Rushing in head-on, he changes his direction at the last second, sliding off to the tom's right side. As he's drifting, that's where he hatches his plan. The way the sandy terrain shifts beneath his unsheathed claws is his first move. Once he's come to a stop he immediately scoops up a paw-full of sand and flings it at the tom's face, in hopes of blinding him and giving himself a proper opening.

hawkbite | @SuspiciousMindz

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite waited for the apprentice to be ready, then in a flurry of fur, he was watching Bitternpaw close the gap between them. At first, the Commander was expecting him to do a head on attack, a common thing apprentices did, but he was surprised by the last second maneuver. Next, came the sand. This was a new one for the warrior. Within seconds, Hawkbite found himself blinded, the stinging sensation making him hiss outwardly and run a paw over his face to clear the debris.

@silver. - Bitternpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL