Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:16 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days!
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moons

--------------------

Duskkit's ear twitched.
Hm.

"Well, as my sibling, which makes you basically as great as me," Duskkit said "You get to choose."
She noticed the butterfly.
"You wanna go after that?"

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit bristled, her carefully kempt fur rippling. Basically as much? What did that mean? Of course she was very great. She opened her mouth to reply a withering retort, when Duskkit spoke again, asking if she wanted to get the butterfly. She had been eyeing it, and she kinda did want to. She gave a huff of indignation and let Duskkit off the hook, for now. "Yes," she replied, annoyed. "But there's only one butterfly. And two of us. And since I saw it first, I get to catch it," she pointed out matter-of-factly. This made perfectly reasonable sense to her. If Duskkit complained, well... Then she might be so generous to allow her sister to catch it instead. But Duskkit would owe her a butterfly.
---
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit bristled, her carefully kempt fur rippling. Basically as much? What did that mean? Of course she was very great. She opened her mouth to reply a withering retort, when Duskkit spoke again, asking if she wanted to get the butterfly. She had been eyeing it, and she kinda did want to. She gave a huff of indignation and let Duskkit off the hook, for now. "Yes," she replied, annoyed. "But there's only one butterfly. And two of us. And since I saw it first, I get to catch it," she pointed out matter-of-factly. This made perfectly reasonable sense to her. If Duskkit complained, well... Then she might be so generous to allow her sister to catch it instead. But Duskkit would owe her a butterfly.
---

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moons

-------------------

So Softkit had to be the one to catch the butterfly?
Duskkit sighed.

"Ugh, fine." The grumpy kit grumbled "Maybe I can just, like, get it closer to you... or something."
The butterfly did seem to be getting a bit further now.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Stormkit- Riverclan kit.

Stormkit had been gone as he went out when he saw his siblings going out of the nursery. Albeit he couldn't know what would happen. The kits got lost and separated a big reason was cause Stormkit was deaf making following them difficult. Once he finally found his way back to camp however he came back to an empty place. Stormkit laid down anyways suspecting they would return like they always did however days passed and the den grew cold. Shivering Stormkit attempted to track down the clan he was familiar with. He caught a stale scent of his brother Primrosekit Stormkit followed it. More time passed and Stormkit passed into the Abandoned Twoleg Den finding his Brother and cozying up next to him though his stomach would rumble something fierce. @Oliver (I probably didn't need to go into such detail but I wanted cause who doesn't like an adventurous kit who beats all the odds to get back to his family!)

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Yesterday at 10:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Hopeful

Cloudsong grumbled and picked at the dirt under his claws.

Fishkit ran around, looking for a fly or butterfly or leaf to chase.
Old Today, 12:06 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @taillow @kittycatburmise ]

BEASTFLAME

The grey tabby listened to Dusklion, a snarl fixated on his face. That good for nothing furball. That was the last time Beastflame would be caught off guard. And by his own clanmate no less! The warrior stood up, shoulders flexing in apprehension at Dusklion's command. He was gonna rip that traitor to shreds.

The muscled tom stalked towards Iris and Dusk, ears pinned back. His displeased glare was punctuated by the contortions his scar made when he scowled. "Ready."

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Today, 07:39 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetsap curled around Seakit, laying down now on her soft moss nest. She allowed Softpaw to curl up on her other side, her head resting over her back as she purred. Softpaw nuzzled her nose into her sister's soft swirly fur. "night sis." She purred gently, yawning.
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

The little kit, feeling cozy and secure easily fell asleep. She hoped this would never end. In the meantime, she'll dream about being the bestestest warrior, chasing mice and swimming! Yeah.. That sounds nice.
Old Today, 09:33 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

The little kit, feeling cozy and secure easily fell asleep. She hoped this would never end. In the meantime, she'll dream about being the bestestest warrior, chasing mice and swimming! Yeah.. That sounds nice.
Sweetsap rested her head on her paws. Purring gently as her kits both slept on her.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 11:35 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderpaw streeetches out all long and languid before tucking her legs and tail in, a plush and spotty loaf of cat.

"Nuh-uh," she decides, obstinate. If Shellpaw wants to keep his secret skillset to himself, then, fine. She'll have an easier time believing he's hiding tricks on her than believing that she's just got lousy aim. At any rate, she doesn't pursue the subject—Shellpaw's sharing his progress, and that's something Salamanderaw cares about a tad more than bickering over whose fault her miss was.

"What's swimming like?" She urges, leaning forward with a hawkish look. For whatever reason, Salamanderpaw hasn't been able to work up much enthusiasm for the skill, and has even found herself struck with the odd and occasional sense of relief any time it's been postponed, or any time she's found a reason to push it off for another day. It's not as though she's ever had any bad experiences with water. She's a Riverclanner, for crying out loud! Even so....

Well. But anyway. If Shellpaw had anything good to say about it, maybe that'll set her at ease. Anything he can get the hang of, she can as well, right? Right. Salamanderpaw's just got to keep believing in that, and maybe this funny little reluctance will drain away like snowmelt.

Maybe.

"Well, not—yet," she begins gingerly, looking a little bit sheepish that she has yet to pick up any killer moves of her own. It's a big yet, a meaningful one. She believes that she'll get there soon, that it's just a matter of waiting for all the dust to settle so to speak. "I can do a little hunting. On land. Which—I mean, I think that's pretty crazy. But you better watch out, 'cause when I learn how to really pummel cats, I'm gonna getcha, okay? You and Aspenpaw and everybody. Everybody in Riverclan, even the warriors."

She's delighted to share her plan. She'll probably be pleased with it for ages.

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

Shellpaw
he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

Shellpaw tilted his head at Salamanderpaw's obstinance, and decided to just accept it. Hey, as long as she didn't expect him to show off any fighting skills, what's wrong with her believing he's a secret pro? Anyway, the subject of swimming brought him excitement. So... What was swimming like? He didn't really know how to explain it. It felt so different to walking. "It's really fun!" They chirped, "it's like... The water carries you, but, but also you have to work with it!" Theystammered a little, excitedly spitting their words out. Swimming brought him down to earth (though he might not realise it), he couldn't get lost in thought when the water was continuously flowing around him, "or well, maybe you have to work against it sometimes, but I haven't been in any crazy water. Oliverat said that'd be too dangerous, even for a warrior," he frowned. He really wished the rapids were safe, they looked so fun! Anyways, his sister's talk of hunting and fighting got him excited again, sure he wasn't a fighter, but he knew his sister was gonna be a fierce one! "You know it!!" he giggled, though he wasn't too excited about the thought of her knowing new moves. Being Salamanderpaw's brother meant dodging as many attacks as possible, which was fun but - Salamanderpaw with battle training?? They'd be lucky if they could even run away! "anyway, what have you caught?!" He questioned, "I haven't caught ANYTHING yet!!"
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rosehawk and Carpthroat existed.

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
"Dusky! Evenin'! Just wanted ta report on the Smallpines patrol that Larkwing and Irisfrost attended." The Lionheart trotted up to her clanmate with an odd smile. "Otters were spotted, that's the exciting bit! We've made our presence known and Thunderclan knows we're back in territory." She gave Duskleaf a brisk nod before continuing, "Nothing hostile insued if ya were wonderin'. We all kept to our own, not too bad, eh chap?"

(Sorry for the short post AHHHHH I have buckets of stuff to catch up on :3)

Tags:
@Concorde // Duskleaf (Dusky)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!