Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:21 PM
Training Day
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:46 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 03:46 PM
when dreams were made and...
Last post by Mica
Today 03:32 PM

Old Today, 11:02 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him

Spiraltail padded up his heart ready to help. He wanted to create tunnel systems in their new home and knew a few cats cough"Seabreeze" cough wanted to learn how to tunnel though building dens was essential. Though he didn't know how Fadingstar or Dusklion would feel about the proposal it never hurt to ask he thought to himself.

He decided it would be better to wait He'd like to build and scope out the land but he'd also like to find a place that wasn't too sandy and rich in soil. he padded near the front looking around at the cats.

OPEN

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 11:04 AM.
Old Today, 01:28 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Finally. A new camp was exactly what they needed. As much as it pained her to leave their old one behind - her thoughts drifted to the wisteria sprig that Wisteriawren had gifted her, lost in the chaos of the battle - Dusklion knew it was smart. The other Clans knew their camp, as well as likely all of their territory by now if the scents were anything to go off of. She had shared some ideas about where the potential new camp could be with her brother while they had been in the mountains, and he had seemed receptive. She hoped he still held the same ideas as she did.

As she glanced around, Dusklion spotted lots of volunteers. The deputy wasn't sure how she felt about bringing along brand new apprentices, but part of her was excited for them. This would be a big moment in RiverClan's history - and they would have both her, Fades, and at least two Lionhearts and several warriors with them; they'd be safe.

Spotting Willowtail the deputy offered a grin and trotted over. "You helpin' us find the new camp? Maybe with your lucky paws it'll be somewhere with lots of prey to catch." The dark tabby hadn't forgotten the hunting prowess that the warrior had displayed in their mountain territory. It would be good to have a source of prey close by to camp - not super close so as to not draw in predators, but still.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Finally. A new camp was exactly what they needed. As much as it pained her to leave their old one behind - her thoughts drifted to the wisteria sprig that Wisteriawren had gifted her, lost in the chaos of the battle - Dusklion knew it was smart. The other Clans knew their camp, as well as likely all of their territory by now if the scents were anything to go off of. She had shared some ideas about where the potential new camp could be with her brother while they had been in the mountains, and he had seemed receptive. She hoped he still held the same ideas as she did.

As she glanced around, Dusklion spotted lots of volunteers. The deputy wasn't sure how she felt about bringing along brand new apprentices, but part of her was excited for them. This would be a big moment in RiverClan's history - and they would have both her, Fades, and at least two Lionhearts and several warriors with them; they'd be safe.

Spotting Willowtail the deputy offered a grin and trotted over. "You helpin' us find the new camp? Maybe with your lucky paws it'll be somewhere with lots of prey to catch." The dark tabby hadn't forgotten the hunting prowess that the warrior had displayed in their mountain territory. It would be good to have a source of prey close by to camp - not super close so as to not draw in predators, but still.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Willowtail looked up, purring gently. Had she been favered kindly by the deputy even though she was a new warrior? That was a dream come true to some senior warriors. Willowtail's blue eyes gleamed as she dipped her head in thanks to the subtle compliment, "Perhaps we will, of course with our clanmates helping the new prey findings will be bountiful. " Willowtail humbily agreed. Adding in a playful tone as she usually did, "First big fish I find will be yours." Willowtail purred, amusement making her whiskers twitch though her eyes shown with respect and admiration for the deputy. "Though I'll brag to Stagheart about my hunting skills later." She added, her eyes now shining with a hint of mischeif as she spoke about her adoptive father whom had been her mentor and taken her in when she was an apprentice. Willowtail had always known Stagheart's secret weakness was her teasing and playfulness, teasing him about being "bad" at hunting would give Willowtail the upper hand at there never ending yet fun game of truth. Willowtail blinked at the deputy and asked, "Once we explore the territory and set boundaries, I'm sure some sort of animal will be found, if so do you think I could go on the patrol? Even if it's a final check patrol." Willowtail meowed, blue hues watching the deputy carefully as she waited for a response. Willowtail's tail (pun intended) flicked around behind her, seemingly a bit nervous about her question, was it to straight forward? Did she need to add a, "If that's ok?" ?? Willowtail kept her abnormally long tail flicking behind her, reaching about a rabbit hop away from her bum in its impressive length.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3