You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Crowkit
| He/him | WC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: None |

Crowkit let out a small huff as he allowed the big cat to nudge him up onto his paws again after the tumble. He gave his chest a tiny lick after returning to his slightly unstable paws, the dirt from the tumble getting mixed up in his russet and grey fur and it was a uncomfy bad feeling that's what it was. He grinned up at the older cat, "I'm Crowkit! I'm named after uncle Crow! And my mama is mamabird and my papa is papahawk... and my siblings are Egg..er.. Egggreetkit and Gacklekit." He explained happily, he quite liked his little family! Even if he had troubles with both of his littermate's names he would get better at saying them soon enough. Though his attention was soon wrapped up in the explanation of hunting that the cat offered him.

"I can be sneaky!! I'm the sneakiest!" He crouched down again, still just about as awful as last time, but rather than attempting to pounce forward and sequentially send his muzzle straight into the dirt, he instead decided to crawl about trying to show off being sneaky. "See! I'm the sneakiest kit here! After all I have to be, because I like..." The kitten paused in his words as he turned to look about around the two of them before leaning forward towards the older cat and stage whispering, "I like to play tricks!"

Crowkit. After Crowtooth, no doubt. He and Bravebird and Hawkfur were buddies, the little older fury crowd. Occasionally Deadmoon was a bit jealous of them, with the respect they commanded and the families they had and friends and connections and shoulders to lean on. Shoulders that were fast being yanked away from her. But poor little Crowkit didn't need, or deserve, to have her irritation vented upon him in any way. He was just doing his little kit things, unaware of the weight his name might carry.

Deadmoon wondered about her kits. If she would ever have them. She wouldn't make a good mother, that was for certain, but the thought had always....sort of appealed to her. She liked younger cats more than older ones, anyway. And even when they were grown up, she could be so proud of the cats they had become despite her corrupting influence. Look at Snowybreeze. Still her friend (her only friend now) and an amazing cat, if a bit too nice. What would she name them? After friends and family gone? She felt she would have to, it would only be right. Those you had lost were only truly gone when their names were no longer spoken, and through names could be given a second life. Wolffang would have one, of course. Breezefeather, too, deserved a second incarnation, a eulogy. Rookscreech, maybe Marigoldpaw. But this was idle thought, of no consequence. She would not have kits, for she would be a terrible mother. That was that, and she would be content with the pseudo children she found in Snowybreeze and Owlpaw.

Back to the poor kit. Crowkit is a very nice name. she mewed solemnly. And Egretkit and Gracklekit are very nice names as well. All of them are very fierce names, befitting of great warriors. She actually had no thoughts about the significance of the names beyond that of Crowkit, but kits liked to hear they were destined for greatness. Stars knew she had needed to hear that at that age, instead of the drivel about being useless she had received. But these unhappy thoughts were quickly driven away by the similarly atrocious crouch the little tom effected. Deadmoon, predictably, guffawed again.

What are you trying to sneak after, a blind badger? she huffed, afterwards rather hoping that the barbed insult in her exclamation would be beyond the kits understanding. So she was venting some bitterness after all. Tricks, however, was something she could get behind. Deadmoon quite enjoyed a little joke, though generally more of the verbal variety. Physical comedy could be quite suiting however, if the situation presented itself. What kind of tricks do you like to play, Crowkit? It's not like you can go out of camp to get thorns or anything. Not being the most creative mind filling a nest with thorns was about the extent of her tricking knowledge, but perhaps this kit had something in his mind replacing the space that should be taken up by how to sneak.
Old August 19th, 2024, 10:43 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Lurking

╭─────────────── ────────────.★..─╮
Mistykit ★ She-Kit ★ Windclan Kit ★ 4 Moons ★ Straight
╰─..★.──────────── ───────────────╯

Mistykit padded into the nursery and quickly went to her nest. The white she-kit laid down, curling into a tight ball. She wasn't quite tired yet but she was bored. She tucked her nose into her tail and closed her eyes, preparing to take a nap or just think of random things.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Wind clan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)

Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Seedkit
Windclan
She/her

Oh, Seedkit was just so sleepy… But alas, Cardinalkit wanted to play.

“I don’ wanna be besh!” The small she-kit sat up slowly, blinking a few times before she lifted a paw to rub at her face with her pawpads. Truthfully, no, she did not aspire to be the best in any aspect. She would not reach for the stars like her sister would… Still, just because she didn’t want to be the best, didn’t mean that she didn’t want to best her sister in a play-fight!

With the perfection that only a newborn kitten could have, she lowered herself into a playful crouch before she sprang up as far as she could. Hopefully she’d land right on top of her sister! Maybe then she’d be able to get some solid sleep, if she could sprawl over top of Cardinalkit, taking all of her warmth for herself… Mwahaha!
[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

| Cardinalkit |
0 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

The fluffy calico's face lit up brightly at her sister's admission, doubling so as she offered up a challenge to her own pawful, rough play. Of course Seedkit didn't want to be the best. She was the best. Seedkit could settle for being second best. But... if she really didn't want to, the young kit supposed that Strawberrykit could always vie for the position instead. Neither sister seemed to have the same drive she did. The same need to stand out from the crowd. To have something special even in a litter as special as they were. Snowydad said that's what they were, after all!

But just because they didn't have the same drive that didn't mean that they could just sit back and be content with life as it was. Allowing it to toss them around whichever way it wanted. Like she had been doing with Seeds. So naturally, as her sister leaped on top of her, she squealed, a happy little trill of laughter escaping her as she wiggled clumsy kit paws in an attempt to grab her tight in a choking hold. Some might call it a hug, but those some might also get a bite for their troubles if they didn't know to shut up about it, so it was a choking hold, alright?

Whatever had been at the back of the kit's head, eagerly waiting to be told escaped her the moment she - very lethally, for sure - embraced her sister, a yawn escaping her as sharp, kit teeth gleamed in the dark. Cardinalkit did not want to sleep. She had just woken up, damn it! But... the small journey she'd just taken accompanied by this sisterly battle of prowess had left her beat, the energy long gone as pale green eyes fought to remain open. Sleepily, the fluffy kit mouthed the air, attempting to find the peppered she-kit's ear to nibble on comfortingly as she slowly succumbed to her kittenish napping needs.

| Grah! Forgot to answer to this before, I am so sorry! Figured we could wrap this one up before I moved Cardinalkit on to the family meeting with Snowydad, but feel free to have Seedkit bully her for daring to fall asleep after waking her up if she wants to. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 12:29 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Owlkit
<-||WC|kit|Tom||->

||Open For interaction!||

============

Owlkit much like most kits is playing by himself. pawing at his moss bed, rolling around on his back and all. shaking off his pelt. giggling and laughing to himself. though he had no one to play with he managed to always keep himself entertained he giggled nuzzling his snoot into the moss of his bed before sitting up and batting at his own nose sneezing " Eesh, moss is itchy on the nose." he spoke to himself. before sneezing again. he held his breath trying not to sneeze again, but he did until the moss fell off his tiny nose.
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Cardinalkit |
0 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

In a rare bout of peace and quiet, the fluffy, off white calico found herself sleeping. Dreaming of her future days as Cardinalstar, with her sisters side by side with her. She supposed her brothers were there too. Begrudgingly. And fine, above the others. But nowhere near as cool as her, Strawberry and Seed, obvs. And yet her dream was interrupted. Broken apart just as she was going to break one of her enemies much the same way, loudly and demanding attention.

Heavy, pale green eyes slowly opened as her head raised in the air, sniffing instinctively as she realized that not all her littermates were in the nest with her. It wasn't until the nursery came into focus that she saw him. The colossal mountain of a cat that was lucky enough to be their father alongside Jaggs and Seeds already approaching him, the latter informing him of the rocks they had recently painted. Tiny ears perked up as realization dawned on Cardinalkit that she had fallen behind, fluffy kit tail twitching behind her as she got up, throwing a smug look of superiority at the ones that hadn't made it to Snowydad yet, ignoring the fact that she had clearly not been the first to greet the patched tom. This was of course mostly directed at Frostkit. Strawberrykit had probably been busy looking out for Seedkit while she had been sleeping or something. She was dependable that way.

"Las' one to poppa is a c'owfood!" she trilled, the cry almost a war cry leaving her lips before she rushed out of the nest, tumbling and slipping all the way to Snowydad.

Before she could greet the giant, a pink tongue was quick to mess up her little mane. The tuft of fur she was so proud of. Not because... not because it made her look like their father and she was secretly happy about that. Gross no. Because it made her look cool. She could care less if the Maine Coon mix had a mane too... although she could admit it made him somewhat cool too. Which he needed, pushover that he was and all.

None of this was uttered, however, as instead of a complaint a squeal of delight escaped the she-kit. Raising herself giddily on two paws for a moment before stumbling atop the bigger cat's nose, earning herself a pleased purr from him. Rounded eyes growing big as she basked in the attention, she grinned, mischievous fangs glinting as she turned her attention on Jaggedkit. He had committed the crime of not calling to them when Snowydad had gotten here. Everyone knew the tom's voice did not match his physique, being far too soft. A whisper in the breeze. Couldn't hear it. Which is why you screamed if you spotted him and the others weren't coming over to say hi, duh. So for that, he would pay. The penalty? Merciless teasing!

"Yeah yeah! We all pitched in, poppa! T'ied to look evywell fo' a big big wock. Jaggs was no good though. He's too tiny, poppa. Not even made fo' a good wock. Mo' like... a jagged pebble. Oh oh! You think that's goin' to be 'is tiny big cat name? Jaggedpebble? Sounds 'ight... unless the's an even mo' tiny tiny pebble. Maybe Jaggeddust," she purred, proud with herself as she no doubt uncovered the mystery of what teensy tiny Jaggedkit would be called once he was done not growing up; a name that just about summed him up.

@Omari [Seedkit] | @Rose [Strawberrykit] | @Oliver [Frostkit] | @burntToast [Jaggedkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios