by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:02 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default You're Hands Are Covered In Blood, You Aren't Innocent

The living are so afraid of death. Isn't that just so funny? It makes them so easy to Manipulate.

Shadowpaw was born in Shadowclan and namesake is attache to the clan she was born in. Unfortunately for her, Shadowclan is know to be absolutely brutal. This poor child feels like she doesn't fit, she's a good girl and wants nothing with hurting others. Unfortunately she is very weak willed. So afraid of death...

I want to give her the purrk Kitty Krueger to give her the ability to kill cats in her/their dreams, but it makes no sense for her to do this on her own. She needs a strong reason why she would do horrible acts.

That's where you come in you twistedly evil kitties <3

I need a Dark forest cat to teach her how to do this ability and to frighten her into doing these acts. Shadowpaw is meek and the threat of killing her will be enough to convince her to do such things, unwilling and terrified, but still soak her paws with blood. These are cats that literally went to hell! That's scary as hell, what could they do to her if she doesn't obey? Starclan is asleep at the wheel so there's no hope of salvation from cats in kitty heaven.

Your cat doesn't even need to have nightmare fuel! We aren't killing Shadowpaw also but some scrapes might also be convincing too! You just need to be VERY convincing and down right AWFUL! Have fun with it!

Also if you want, it would be nice if this brutal cat could give Shadowpaw some training as she has had bare minimum training and hasn't had battle train

Dark forest cat
Name:
Describe your cat:
Other plot ides:

Now having a first victim will be good too! It can be a throwaway or a cat that you don't want to roleplay anymore! Just note she is 11 moons old but hasn't had battle training, it might be easier for her to kill another apprentice unless your ok with her just offing your warrior.

Potential first victim
Name:
Clan:
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: You're Hands Are Covered In Blood, You Aren't Innocent

Dark forest cat
Name: Emberfrost
Describe your cat: Emberfrost is a Shadowclan wide known serial killer that killed over 12 Shadowclan cats and many more loner and kittypet in her day. Emberfrost is an evil cat with no shame, willing to threaten and harm the apprentice (with perms ofc) in order to get her way
Other plot ides: Shadowpaw growls up and rebels > : 3

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Dark forest cat
Name: Puck
Describe your cat: He is truly cruel. He torments young cats, and ones his age. Cats he has connections with, he teases, but in battle, its like there's no connections at all. He has killed many cats before, and used to be a good cat, until a battle that made him decide to change his life.
Other plot ideas: Puck may be really nice to Shadowpaw at first, but once he convinces her to train with him, he will be mean.
@Fish
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days!
My Mood: Fine

Ooh this seems really interesting, when my cat Shadekit becomes an apprentice she will start training in the dark forest, maybe they could meet? Or maybe before she goes into the dark forest Shadowpaw will try to kill Shadekit (paw) unsuccessfully, and thats when her df mentor decides she should be in the df?

Just some ideas I thought of.
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 08:13 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

TW: Mentions of abuse murder and suicide. Read with caution.

Name: Cormorantcrash

Describe your cat: A russet and dark brown feline with viltigo. She is a former 42 moon Old riverclan molly who was a violent abuser and killer of two cats before ending herself. She had some kin in riverclan in her kits and grandkits. She was always psychotic, just not quite as badly as she was after her favorite kits death. Her mental health became too extreme to care for her kits Spottedstream and Goldfish so the pair, who were kits at the Time, were passed off to Sunrise and Moonfall to be cared for. Cormorantcrash didn't take this Well and ended up killing them, and ended her own life directly after.

Other plot ideas: Disguising her identity as a former shadowclan forever queen (she most certainly wasn't) Corm would form a motherly bond, all fake of course, with Shadowpaw and ask her to do things, small things at first, before worsening and worsening the deeds to murderderderder.
@Fish

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 08:14 AM.