The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Never Mind, I'll Find Someone Like You…[RowanMane Love Finder]

Bumping this for Rowan while she’s on hiatus
(:

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old August 5th, 2024, 09:08 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bumping for Rowan again

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

Hmmmm...okay so hear me out!

Now, I as the creator of the above cat will say that this may be a biiiiiit of a stretch and would be a slow burn type of situation. So feel free to say no!

There's a lot of information about Iris here!

So, my idea is this... Iris isn't necessarily kind or sweet in that sense (that would definitely be my little Rainpaw but she's a bit too young for this lol). That said, she is thoughtful and patient, and her baseline for all clanmates is being polite. So they'd probably start out cordial, and as time went on find that they feel comfortable with each other. Iris is slow to open up to others, but over time I can see her becoming attached to Rowan in a way she finds hard to explain or convey. As they grew close, she would certainly lend him the listening ear that he needs.

I have a side plot for her where she also has an ex (currently unidentified) and a kit from said ex (Kitepaw) who is a socially anxious little bundle of love (also no RPer).

Iris herself hates the way her mother raised her and had a horrible relationship with her. Her mother Pebblestorm left Iris with a lot of lingering anxieties and OCD, so she has her own struggles she'd eventually also turn to Rowan for help with once she feels able to open up to him.

While she's one of my lesser RPed characters, I'm very attached to her and her happiness as I modeled a lot of specific struggles after my own. So I'd definitely say let's see how they do together before committing to anything.

Okay soooo thoughts? I know it's a little bit of a stretch since it doesn't sound like she's the picture perfect cat you're looking for. But reading his finder the idea struck me so I wanted to share. Instead of being a figure who has all the answers, I feel like they'd maybe be able to help each other find their own answers and grow in that way.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Hmmmm...okay so hear me out!

Now, I as the creator of the above cat will say that this may be a biiiiiit of a stretch and would be a slow burn type of situation. So feel free to say no!

There's a lot of information about Iris here!

So, my idea is this... Iris isn't necessarily kind or sweet in that sense (that would definitely be my little Rainpaw but she's a bit too young for this lol). That said, she is thoughtful and patient, and her baseline for all clanmates is being polite. So they'd probably start out cordial, and as time went on find that they feel comfortable with each other. Iris is slow to open up to others, but over time I can see her becoming attached to Rowan in a way she finds hard to explain or convey. As they grew close, she would certainly lend him the listening ear that he needs.

I have a side plot for her where she also has an ex (currently unidentified) and a kit from said ex (Kitepaw) who is a socially anxious little bundle of love (also no RPer).

Iris herself hates the way her mother raised her and had a horrible relationship with her. Her mother Pebblestorm left Iris with a lot of lingering anxieties and OCD, so she has her own struggles she'd eventually also turn to Rowan for help with once she feels able to open up to him.

While she's one of my lesser RPed characters, I'm very attached to her and her happiness as I modeled a lot of specific struggles after my own. So I'd definitely say let's see how they do together before committing to anything.

Okay soooo thoughts? I know it's a little bit of a stretch since it doesn't sound like she's the picture perfect cat you're looking for. But reading his finder the idea struck me so I wanted to share. Instead of being a figure who has all the answers, I feel like they'd maybe be able to help each other find their own answers and grow in that way.

So—this idea never really came to me before, but now that I’ve read it, I absolutely adore the idea of them eventually leaning on each other and sort of moping together! I absolutely love love love this! I agree on seeing how it goes before we commit to anything, as RowanMane is also very dear to me! VM me whenever your open for them interacting and any further ideas!

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

So—this idea never really came to me before, but now that I’ve read it, I absolutely adore the idea of them eventually leaning on each other and sort of moping together! I absolutely love love love this! I agree on seeing how it goes before we commit to anything, as RowanMane is also very dear to me! VM me whenever your open for them interacting and any further ideas!
Phew! Okay so I'm not that crazy lol. Once I visualized it I almost squealed lol. I'll shoot you a message!
Old Today, 07:11 AM
Bzzzz...

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Ahh I have Waspmeadow!! Waspmeadow is absolutely a sweet cat, a lot of her personality is being empathetic and listening to other cat's issues. She is very caring and patient, but also has a lot of her own trauma that she hasn't confronted yet. I'd really love it if they could become friends!! I have some more info about her on her carrd!

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

꒰ waspmeadow's bio | toyhouse | art shop ꒱

Last edited by wasp; Today at 07:11 AM.
Old Today, 08:05 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Sad

* Slides into the room. *
Hello! Are you ready to have your socks blown off? Well get ready.

Say hello to Asfrid. I know exquisite name. Well Asfrid is a young she-cat around the age of 20 moons. She lived with her parents most of her life, but moved to the barn when she was able to leave and survive on her own. She does daily hunts outside the barn so she doesn't get out of shape. She is keen on staying very lean and strong. Her personality is what you would expect from a she-cat like herself. She is a little hot-headed, but she has a tendency to break down. When she was a kit her parents abused her a bit. She has been living as a recluse, but lately she has tried to be a bit more open. She doesn't normally enjoy others who aren't as enthused to be fit like her.

Description: Asfrid's design is a little far fetched. Her pet is a mixture of Light brown and black. Her paws are white and her tail has a white tip. Her eyes a beautiful Emerald Green. She has a couple of scars along her right and left hind legs from when she was a kit.

Asfrid is my first real thought out character on WCO. I hope that Asfrid and RowanMane can get along.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Rowan