Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fifteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Estelle
Goopywhisker was officially gone. Gutspaw had looked through every nook and cranny and its brother was nowhere to be found. Just when teeth had finally had him back, he had to go and get himself in some type of trouble. He was - so - so stupid. Abandoning teeth like this. It wasn't fair. It wasn't, it wasn't. Bilepaw and Rotpaw was gone, too. They had been for a while. Still, their disappearances left its heart aching. Really, Gutspaw didn't know why they were here anymore.

Suddenly being a warrior wasn't so exciting if its siblings couldn't be with teeth. The apprentice was alone now. Completely, and utterly alone. The only real cats it talked to was Mistlewhisker but that was a given. She was its mentor. Squirrelrise? She seemed to be ,, kind of warming up to it but - she was so,, soft. Sensitive. There was a loneliness that plagued Gutspaw. A hole that grew larger, and larger.

Perhaps that was why bite found itself unable to sleep. The moon was high in the sky as it dragged itself out of the den. It was silent besides the hooting of owls. The stars twinkled brightly, the only solace Gutspaw found. At least no one was awake. Despite its hunger for connection, talking to anyone made it feel sick. It simply wished to be left alone. A strange paradox.

With a sad sigh, it laid down in the middle of the clearing where the sky seemed to be the clearest. It watched the stars sparkle in silence.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
It took a little while for Mistlewhisker to return, and when she did, her two companions were not with her. The Deputy crossed the camp, three pieces of prey clamped in her white and black mouth. Once in front of Dawnstar, she set each piece of prey down in front of her. A colorful mallard, silvery carp, and a long earth-brown snake. Mistlewhisker rose to her full height, looking down at the offerings and to Dawnstar. "Surely one of these will please their tastes." She purred.
As Mistlewhisker walked in lacking the three she had called out on patrol with her, unsurprisingly, Dawnstar huffed and rolled her eyes. She perked up a tad once she noticed Mistlewhisker had brought her everything she asked for. Seriously, if she wasn't so attached to the idiot she'd dumped Slytiger for Mistlewhisker. At least she was dependable and useful...

Dawnstar cursed herself and her need to cling to what little unconditional love she received from cats. Slytiger better stepped his game up when he returned, Dawnstar's attachment to him would only get him so far, even she had her limits when it came to her family. She could tolerate underachievers, so long as they were genuinely trying to be the best they could be and could be counted on when she needed them. Slytiger was no Enforcer, he was one of the most absent and slothful cats she's ever taken as a mate, but he did try when push came to shove. He'd have to work his tail off to make it up to her after his latest debacle, though.

She didn't bother with a thank you or anything, she did invite the deputy to sit with her with a beckoning swish of her tail and dragged the snake and the mallard over to her. She took a chunk from the silver carp and scrunched up her nose as the taste settled on her tongue. Her jaw ached as she chewed, but the flavor wasn't as bad as it had been the first time she tried it. She thinks she's like this one more than the ones they had gotten at the stream. She guesses different fish have different tastes.

"Pluck the feathers out for me. You may eat some if you're hungry." The grumpy she-cat told the darker one once she had finished her bite of carp. She nudged the mallard toward Mistlewhisker and got to work on skinning and deboning the snake. The leader was rather quiet as she worked, her cuts were precise and neat, the skill of a cat who had made a hobby out of dissecting creatures in her youth, perfecting it as she aged.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

dizzycloud and yellowtwist sneezed in unison.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepysunrise stood guard while Nightshiver briefly stepped out of the nursery for some fresh air.

Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"I'll keep it safe," he promises in earnest, taking the feather gently. "And I'll get you somethin' back, too!" Mosquitokit adds, already trying to think of what that might be. Maybe a...rock, or uh...hm...

Hrm. He'll work on it.

Mosquitokit carefully sets the feather aside, keeping one paw on the quill. "Thank you, Wildpaw. Didja find it on the ground or didja hunt the bird it came off of?"

@FadingWhispers ; WILDPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

"I was climbing a tree and when I got to the top branch I found it in an abandoned nest and I thought you would like it. Also, you don't have to get me anything back." she mewed smiling. @nyme

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile

Last edited by FadingWhispers; Yesterday at 07:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
+ she/her + Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

Having lived as a rogue for so a couple of times she had gotten used to the different surrounds she found herself in. Now that she returned to a clan, not her original clan, it was a tad weird. The time she spent so far here was far calmer than what it was like back in riverclan. There was always something happening, someone got killed by another clanmate, or an outsider felt bold enough to attack a clanmate. Not a day went by when there wasn't something going down, maybe it was the cats themselves that seemed to be looking for trouble. All of that was back then in that chaotic clan, she was in a new place that had sense in themselves. So far into her thought she hadn't realized someone was approaching her, after all, she was just sitting here idly watching the ongoing of the camp. A couple of blinks from her good eye she stared down at the one before her, she was not expecting someone smaller than her. This was all kinds of awkward in her eye, the one responsible for her 'training' was smaller than her, and most likely younger than her. Luckily for the other Springburst wasn't one to misjudge such, everyone seemed fully capable around here. The tortie only expected everyone in shadowclan to be some sort of huge buff-looking feline that could kill someone with looks alone.

"Hmm, I could refresh on battle, but other than that I already have basics down besides any kinda special skills you guys have here"

@Estelle [ don't mind my lateness ]
Header made by nyx

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Rufflepaw chewed on his leg.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw had no idea what would happen to her
Old Today, 02:23 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"I want to," he mews quickly, hoping that it's clear he doesn't think of this as something he has to do; it's something he wants to do!

...sort of because he thinks he has to. But! That's!! Not a...bad thing, is it?

Mosquitokit suddenly looks perplexed and a tad frustrated with himself. He doesn't mind fulfilling things that he ciews as obligations, but maybe it's not kind of him to think of them as obligations...? But, wouldn't it be worse if he just took the feather and gave nothing in return?? Sure, Wildpaw might not want to give the impression that she's performing this act of kindness because she expects it to be paid back, but Mosquitokit doesn't want cats' acts of kindness to go unrewarded besides a mere thank you because, well, it's just nice to know that good things will always come back to good cats, and if he's in a position to make that happen then why shouldn't he—

He's thinking way too hard about it.

"But it might have t'wait 'til I'm an apprentice, too, so I can get something good." He adds, lurching out of his own inner monologue and back into the conversation with a sheepish grin; an unspoken apology for the long, silent pause just a moment ago. "Is it easy, climbin' trees? Sounds kinda tricky."

@FadingWhispers ; WILDPAW

gravelly waypoint