by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:48 PM

Old Today, 08:34 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default up, among the branches... [sprizzle kit finder]

The skies above are cloudy, a drizzle of rain had fallen over the forest floor, obscuring your vision as you trudged along. As you pass by a tree, above your head, you note what could very well be a bird’s nest.

There, nestled safely within a bed of sticks, mud, and spider silk, you’d be able to spot three small, pristine eggs. One, with a sprig of lavender threaded among the sticks just behind it. The second one, with a sparrow’s feather resting beside it. The third, tucked safely between them–a family soon to be made and treasured.

Hello there! Welcome to the long-awaited wet bird Sprizzle baby finder! For those of you who are unaware of who that pertains to, these will be the kits of Drizzlecloud and Sparrowpelt of Thunderclan. This was a long time coming and Sus and I have been dancing around the idea for a while now, so here it finally is! Do be aware: only one kitten will be chosen from this finder, as Sus and I have handpicked two other members who have expressed interest in these kittens for a long while, and so we have given them a baby. The last baby is up for grabs!

Drizzlecloud is currently pregnant, so she’ll have her kits in a month or two, depending on how quickly we can get the irp pregnancy announcement out. Until then, essentially, this will be open! At the moment I won’t set a deadline, but once I do I’ll ping those who have applied to notify them of the deadline date.
Important Note:
This third baby will be named after Drizzlecloud’s apprentice, and Thunderclan’s previous Medicine Cat, Springlight. This kitten should have the prefix Spring or Light, that is all we ask. The rest is entirely up to you!

Other than that, craft up some lovely ideas for the little stinker. Be creative, as there is no set form. PS: Please don't mention us! We'll be keeping our eyes on this thread, so there will be no need.

Since both parents are tabby cats, these kits should... Probably be tabbies? I'm no genetic genius, but take that as you will. For reference, here are some images of both parents!

Momma’s design
psst scroll all the way to the bottom to see her gallery, her site is unfinished so.. ignore everything else, or else!

Poppa’s design
psst scroll to see some sparrow art :3

Possible hypokit designs.
you don't have to use these designs, but they are definitely ideas and you can use one if you'd like!

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Today, 08:36 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: up, among the branches... [sprizzle kit finder]

smh bad timing ok ily placeholder

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
Old Today, 08:49 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

place holder for lightkit

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 09:05 PM.
Old Today, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

Oh dear...okay here we go!

Lightkit -> Lightspeckle/echo/heart

female

Lightkit will grow up to be a lean, agile hunter. Her pelt is primarily a light brown, with a light neck, deeper brown "saddle", and pale spotted tabby markings. She has a white chin, various brown shades on her tail, black front paws, and black hind toes. She has a pretty little face with her mother's sparkling bright green eyes, a small darker brown blaze above her light gray nose, and eye dots the same shade brown.

Lightkit will be the type of cat who starts out a little more on the shy side. By the time she matures into a warrior, she will have gained self-confidence and assurance. However, as a kit she will be clumsy and unsure of herself. As an apprentice, she will struggle to grow into her own and navigate how to make friends. She will have a touch of social anxiety, but eventually find the innate desire to will herself to continue to improve, one pawstep at a time.

She will develop an optimistic, hopeful, and upbeat outlook on life. Growing from a wallflower to fulfill her namesake as a bright light in the forest. She's not perfect though, and she does worry about slipping and returning to how she was as a kit - timid and unsure. She doesn't want to lose the confidence and friends she worked so hard for!

She will be naturally curious. This curiosity will more than likely get her into some trouble, which will create an almost crippling anxiety at making a mistake when she starts to learn as an apprentice. Eventually, this fear will be less crippling, but still present. This may cause her to hesitate before launching a catch or a strike in battle. She may not totally lose the instinct to pause and think, but she will eventually gain control over it as she ages and matures as a warrior and gains experiences.

She is going to love both of her parents, and while she may find her father to be a little overwhelming at times she will grow to rely on his sociability and his experience as an over-thinker to help her come to terms with her own anxieties. She will also be very close to her mother, and rely on her wisdom and kindness when things are especially hard.
Old Today, 09:51 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

PLACEHOLDER YOU KNOW IT

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━