by alec
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:59 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Then Wolfhive was back at it, checking the territory for poppy flowers. He didn't want to grab too much - when he found a patch he only took a single flower head. They carried a bunch of seeds in them and he didn't want to risk them going bad before they could be used.

Once he had a good grip on it he returned to camp.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 02:08 AM
work is never done

One last trip.

Wolfhive returned to the poppy field to check for marigold, finding a patch nearby. He grabbed a pawful and once he held five, he headed home.

Old Yesterday, 05:10 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Burnet burnet.... where was the burnet? Scuffling through the undergrowth the tripod, annoyingly enough, found every herb they knew before they found the burnet, ticking off the herbs on their list with frustrated grunts. This'd be perfect for a herb patrol with other cats but for now it was useless! Useless useless usele- oh there it was.

Fleecing the plant until their cheeks bulged the tripod stood again, turning to bound back to camp, hoping it'd help Alpinepaw and Hollowpaw.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM
work is never done

Boneset... what was the other? Wolfhive didn't instantly remember the name but knew it looked similar. White. Ugh, there were a million and then some things going on in the Clan, and it was getting hard to track everything.

"Fan out, but stay within earshot. I don't want anyone out of range if something happens." Nothing SHOULD happen... but Wolfhive didn't have faith in cats handling themselves at this point. It felt like he was cursed to have a pile of dung heaped at him.

Wolfhive continued to look for the plants, ears twitching.

[ At this point I'll be making a post roughly every 12 hours; we lost some time and we only have a couple days to finish the patrol. You don't need to keep up with what Wolf is doing but please try to do some collection within 48 hours! Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakefang [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa idk if wolfpaw is coming @Bean ]

Last edited by BEAR.; Yesterday at 11:59 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Boneset... what was the other? Wolfhive didn't instantly remember the name but knew it looked similar. White. Ugh, there were a million and then some things going on in the Clan, and it was getting hard to track everything.

"Fan out, but stay within earshot. I don't want anyone out of range if something happens." Nothing SHOULD happen... but Wolfhive didn't have faith in cats handling themselves at this point. It felt like he was cursed to have a pile of dung heaped at him.

Wolfhive continued to look for the plants, ears twitching.

[ At this point I'll be making a post roughly every 12 hours; we lost some time and we only have a couple days to finish the patrol. You don't need to keep up with what Wolf is doing but please try to do some collection within 48 hours! Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakefang [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa idk if wolfpaw is coming @Bean ]
"Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakefang [ @Concorde ]
Nightwhisper arrived behind the warrior, his lean body shaking a bit violently as he searched around, his eyes wide and anxious. Nightwhispers looked around. "Bonset and poppy flower, Bonset and poppy flower. Poppy flower!!" the Tom exclaimed quietly to himself, rushing over the plant and gently harvesting it. Nightwhisper looked at his patrol mates. his eyes wide and eager as he looked at the bunch, he was only able to grab three as he wanted to save room for Bonset if he found some. Nightwhisper looked anxiously around, leaving the bunch to his patrolmates after alerting them of it's whereabouts. Nightwhispers shivered gently, this patrol and finding the plants meant so much to the father.

Nightwhisper's two beautiful girls were in the medicine den, they hadn't woken up that morning and had raspy breathing... Cinderkit and Skykit, please wait for me. Stay strong for mama and dada.... oh lord don't leave your brother... your older siblings Snakepelt and Honeypetal want to meet you! Please! The Tom begged in his mind. Lifting his head to the sky, blinking his tears away as he growled, shaking out his pelt to rid of the negative thoughts, although they still lingered in the back of his mind.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

Acornfall bounded up behind Wolfhive and immediately began searching the undergrowth. He looked up and over his shoulder as Nightwhisper came up and called his name, then turned to Wolfhive to hear the order to fan out. He dipped his head at the order and started his search.

As he walked past Nightwhisper, he touched his tail to his clanmate's shoulder. "We'll get the herbs to them on time." He meowed, his eyes blazing with determination. Acornfall was unwilling to allow a clanmates kits to die under his watch.

As he returned to his search, his entire being focused on locating the precious herbs that were needed, he tried to recall what the herbs looked like. He wasn't very familiar with boneset, but he vaguely recalled it being a white flower due to the name "bone", but other than that...he was trying to distinguish scents of the white flowers he was seeing for something he would have smelled in the medicine den.

-rolled 20-

Acornfall stopped when he picked up a scent that he thought smelled like an herb. They were a cluster of little white flowers at the end of a long stem. He quickly chewed off one of the stems at the base and rushed it over to Wolfhive. "Is this boneset?" He asked, laying the flower and stem at the hornet's paws.

[Wolfhive - @BEAR.]
[Snakefang - @Concorde]
[Nightwhisper - @ChromeSilver_Hwaa]

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 02:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

WARRIOR | They/them | 23 moons

"Let's cover this place with flowers!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snakepelt flanked the apprentice, still weary around her. They were like that a lot. On edge, cautious, anything that indicated they were more alert. Anxiety could have something to do with it. But they'd never quite felt like this. Chest aching as if their heart beat would suddenly burst at any slight rustle of a bush. It was unnerving. It might have had to do with the sudden increase in predators in ThunderClan territory, but they couldn't tell all that well.

"How are you doing?"

They looked at Alpinepaw, studying her but not closely. If she didn't want to tell them, it's not like they'd pry it out of her. It wasn't their place to do so. They weren't good at comforting cats much anyway. Not that they didn't have sympathy for other cats, it was just always awkward when they tried. Even if they put a great amount of effort into it, it never really came out right.

Burdock and tansy was what they were going to look for. Snakepelt waited for Moonbay to catch up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Myling - Moonbay

@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Today, 12:11 PM
work is never done

Wolfhive paused when he saw Nightwhisper grabbing poppy flowers. That didn't seem right at all... "Nightwhisper, he wanted elder flowers. They're white 'n look like boneset... why the hell are you going after poppies?" Poppy seeds could be useful, but he knew for a fact they had enough for it to not be an emergency need and they wouldn't help with sickness. Wolfhive shook his head, irked by the warrior's mistake but it didn't make sense to discard the flowers now that Nightwhisper picked them - it'd just be wasteful. "Since you grabbed them, make a run back to camp 'n drop them off, then come right back." Nightwhisper might not like it, but Wolfhive would rather mildly inconvenience him than let herbs rot over Nightwhisper's mistake.

For Acornfall, Wolfhive hummed gently. "He said elder flowers 'n boneset look pretty similar, but boneset isn't in season..." The plant looked healthy, with broad leaves instead of the thin that'd designate boneset. "Pretty sure this is elder flower, grabbed a mouthful 'n we'll keep looking to see if we can find boneset. If not we'll just take what we can off this. Nightwhisper, grab what you can from this before you go with the poppies 'n you can get more when you come back."

Wolfhive grabbed a few stems from the elder flower plant and continued the search for boneset, though he thought the odds of finding it was unlikely.

[ Acornfall [ @Luna16 ], Snakefang [ @Concorde ], Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa idk if wolfpaw is coming @Bean ]

Old Today, 12:27 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

Acornfall stood a little taller, proud that his find was useful. He nodded his head dutifully and returned to the little patch he found of the flowers. Setting down the one he had already picked, he carefully chewed through the base of the stems of four more stems and picked them all up together. Acornfall trotted over to Wolfhive and dipped his head respectfully. "Can I take these back to camp really quick so I can grab more?" He mewed, careful not to bite into the stems or drop them.

[Wolfhive - @BEAR.]
[Snakefang - @Concorde]
[Nightwhisper - @ChromeSilver_Hwaa]

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 12:28 PM.
Old Today, 12:33 PM
work is never done

"Sure," Wolfhive didn't really care as long as the job was done ultimately. "Just be quick. I'm gonna take a minute to see if I can find the other stuff 'n if not we'll just load up and hopefully it'll help with... the sickness outbreak." Wolfhive grimaced a lil.

[ @Luna16 ]