Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Did you get enough love?...
by ollie
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:36 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:33 PM
kit finder 2.0
by forest
Last post by babysith
Today 12:11 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:40 AM
Let's Have A Feast
Last post by Aroogi
Today 11:27 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: OUT!

StormPaw
Male | 9 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 31/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @PINTO BEAN

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He glanced to the warrior, squinting his eyes a bit as water ran down his face and into them. “T-tha-ank y-y-you..” he stammered, still shaking. It was cold and he felt like he was frozen in place.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM

My Mood: Cool

Creepingpaw felt the skin under his fur grow hot with embarrassment as his bright green eyes narrowed into annoyed slits, unwilling to let up his squirming despite the warrior's neck pain. The cocky apprentice felt he didn't need any help and that this feat of rescue was completely unnecessary, yet he held his tongue. With his naming ceremony coming up soon, he didn't want to risk anything by disrespecting a warrior. The silver spotted and striped tom made a tsk sound as he pushed air between his teeth disapprovingly. He nervously glanced around to make sure Breezepool was right and that none of his peers were watching before being placed onto the ground, his black ears remaining flat against his head out from irritation.

The new instruction made him even more mad, but he could only take a breath of reluctance and dip his head in response and acceptance to Breezepool's instruction without so much as a thank you for the impromptu rescue. Elder's den? They better not drone on and on with lame tales or anything. His tail continuing to lash annoyance, Creepingpaw slinked away and towards the elder's den.

@Apollo. - Breezepool
Old Today, 12:13 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Porcupinesilk meowed, concerned about Wolfhive. “Go get some rest, we don't want one of our best members to be sick. When the storm passes, I'll create a new apprentice den." They meowed, offering a shoulder. sure they were being a bit bossy but they were concerned about their clanmate @BEAR.
At this point, it was true there wasn't much more for Wolfhive to do. The den had fallen, most if not all the apprentices were probably accounted for... and he was so, so very tired.

The reality was, with the cold seeping to his bones he knew being sick was inevitable. But damn would he work through it, he hated being out of commission. "Gonna.. go rest," he mumbled. "Have Risingstorm meet me in Bumba's den with his report."

It took him another moment to get to his paws, staggering but catching himself before he needed Porcupinesilk's help. "Make sure cats get out of the rain, no point gawking any longer." Then he headed into Bumblestar's log.

[ @HerbalTea ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 01:43 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
At this point, it was true there wasn't much more for Wolfhive to do. The den had fallen, most if not all the apprentices were probably accounted for... and he was so, so very tired.

The reality was, with the cold seeping to his bones he knew being sick was inevitable. But damn would he work through it, he hated being out of commission. "Gonna.. go rest," he mumbled. "Have Risingstorm meet me in Bumba's den with his report."

It took him another moment to get to his paws, staggering but catching himself before he needed Porcupinesilk's help. "Make sure cats get out of the rain, no point gawking any longer." Then he headed into Bumblestar's log.

[ @HerbalTea ]
They nodded swiftly before turning to Risingstorm (@spider.) “Wolfhive would like to meet you in Bumblestars den with your report." Quickly moving to shoo other cats out the rain
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Slugpaw
~*~
OPEN

TW: Trauma
The little white apprentice, cowered in the corner of the elder's den. Everything seemed so distant. The cats around her were talking underwater. Almost as if they had drowned...All that she could think about was watching rain leak in through a hole in the roof. If those warriors hadn't woken her up, what would have happened? Her brown eyes were stretched wide and fixed on the roof of the elder' den. Was this real? Her den was flooded! And right after she moved in too. She felt cold like she had never felt it before. Almost as if it was emanating from inside her own heart. She shivered. The storm that had lulled her to sleep only hours before now seemed thunderous and angry. It pounded, in her mind, on the sides of the den trying to get at the prey it had failed to capture before. Why do you want to eat us Mr. Storm! Can you stop now? Had she done something wrong? Why was all of this happening before she even had a chance to go see the territory! She huddled even closer to the den wall. Where was her mama? "Please stay strong elder's den! Don't let him get us!" She muttered under her breathe. Her naturally squeaky voice, now seemed higher and shakier than she was used to hearing it. Had the storm done that too? She squeezed her eyes shut. "Why can't this night just end."

Characters Roleplay Info