Training Day
Last post by constellation
Today 03:45 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default foxes round 2: FIGHT!

please dont post here unless you're a ThunderClan cat; but cats not listed in this post will be punished at Wolfhive's discretion.

The badger patrol had only been back for a moment with Mudhound and Risingstorm's returned. "Great, now the foxes are the main threat. The badger's dead," He beckoned to where it lay in the fresh kill pile, "so here's the plan.

"Risingstorm, Sproutfleck - you know the layout of the traps and the foxes the best. I want you guys to act as bait and lure the adult foxes out to the traps. The goal is to get them caught in them so we have less injuries to worry about.

"Everyone else - you'll be lying in ambush by the traps. Regardless of if the foxes are caught, we need to be ready to jump them. Risingstorm and Sproutfleck can join us in the battle."
He figured the two could handle a quick chase in the woods. "Once the adults are dead, I want Brackenclaw, Raggedear and Nightgaze to mop up the den and kill the kids. We don't need more foxes growing up around our territory. We can disable any remaining traps then." And all that'd really be left were the vultures, but given they hadn't really harmed anyone Wolfhive wasn't terribly concerned.

Once everyone seemed on the same page, Wolfhive beckoned them to join him outside the territory. For most of the patrol, they'd be going to Sunkissed Creek with Wolfhive and lying in wait. He had faith in the bait duo, so he wasn't terribly concerned about them as he sent them off to Haggard Ruins. "Everyone, get in position! When the foxes get in the traps, that's your cue to attack. You don't need my call to do it."

[ @Rani @TanghuluCat @Morrigan @Lightningpaw666 @Blaaze @Spider. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; Yesterday at 11:20 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: foxes round 2: FIGHT!

[ @Rani tanghulucat @Morrigan @Lightningpaw666 @Blaaze
@BEAR.

Risingstorm nodded his head sniffing for he trap he marked finding the snare standing just off to it he was ready to trap the foxes maybe he could kill one if he was lucky the warrior was still twitching his whiskers he spotted the fox den in the distance he would wait till every cat was ready before he made a single thing to alert the foxes he wanted to sink his teeth into some fox fur

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw never liked the idea of killing Young animals before they were adults but in this instance he knew there was no way he could show mercy. These Foxes threatened his Clan and for that they would pay with their lives. This Brackenclaw steeled himself to do. He listened to the plan intently before following silently with Wolfhive towards the Ambush area and settled into a hidden place allowing his dark fur to help hide him in the shadows. This was something Brackenclaw specialized in he was great at hunting and ambushing thanks to his naturally quiet nature and the way he could meld into the shadows due to his dark fur. Only his menacing orange eyes gave any indication of where he was. @Rani @Morrigan @Blaaze @BEAR.
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Green eyes intently focused, The Bronze Knight had made quick work of returning to camp and approaching the head hornet, whom of which would swiftly began to explain the plan. A badger was dead? That was good. One less threat for ThunderClan, one less threat for his.. not family but something he couldn't properly describe. Sproutfleck heard his name being stated almost immediately in the plan alongside Risingstorm's. He flashed him a brief smile. Oh, so that's what he was here for. The primary white tomcat was going to use his knowledge alongside Rising's in order to be bait. Lovely, entertaining to say the least. And that was the origin story of how Sproutfleck became Freshmeat, his name which he would mentally refer to himself as at his own discretion for the remainder of his time as a lure. Freshmeat kept his ears perked as he listened to the entirety of Wolfhive's explanation. It seemed about as foolproof if not more than the Fisher Attack Plan from a while back. Freshman noted this to himself as he nodded along.

As soon as the bicolor finished speaking The Bronze Knight gave a swift nod in response, quietly adding mostly to himself, "They dont stand a chance." Before going alongside his once again companion to a perfect spot to wait. As soon as he knew everyone was in position, the foxfighting would ensue. Or rather, fox-luring for Freshmeat and Risingstorm until the foxes were in proper position.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?