The Art of the Stars
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 02:02 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye blinked at her fellow Lionheart with curiosity as she seemed to become more and more distracted. Evidently, there was something weighing heavily on her mind, perhaps even beyond, well, everything else. But everyone had their own problems, and Heroneye would hate to pry...

Then Goldfish spoke up again. Another chance to prove one's loyalty and strength, huh? Maybe for a cat like Goldfish, but as Heroneye saw it, it was another chance to prove her lack of ability. But, well, that would be a rather insensitive thing to say, wouldn't it? Though before Heroneye could provide a more sufficient response, Goldfish seemed to notice something a ways away, giving a quick farewell before making her way back.

"Ah, right. I'll be seeing you," Heroneye returned after her. Of course, how irresponsible of her, thinking she had ample time to engage in idle chit chat when literally her entire Clan hung in the balance. The Lionheart straightened her shoulders and gaze, ears perked towards the rest of the den. She'd have to keep watch now, too. Ideally without falling asleep this time.

(alr, don't worry about it ^^)

( @Blaaze )
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\9 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Another clan meeting? Marigoldpaw wasn't really doing much before it started other than staring at the overcast sky, but when she heard the hoarse yowl of the deputy she trotted over, her teeth clenched in an anxious grimace. Not many cats had gathered yet so spotting Aspenpaw was quite easy. She slipped into a sit next to him and mewed. "Hey... Uh, have have any idea what this one will be about?" No bad news, none please, please, please. She cat weaved a butterfly wing between her paw pads as she looked up at the battered deputy. She truly looked horrible. Hopefully nothing happened to Fadingstar.

[All are OPEN]

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:13/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw scratched at the itch behind his ear as he waited for dusklions to address whatever this meeting was called for. She still looked kinda sick, angry too. "Hiya!" he smiled sheepishly at marigoldpaw as she sat down next to him. He abandoned his attempt to ease the itch behind his ear and instead decided to answer his friends question event though he had no clue what the answer was. PLUS! He had to tell all about the stuff he did- yes but first answer. "I have no clue, hopefully Fadingstar didn't die. Since a lot of the older cats always talk about these different leaders that riverclan has gone through so quickly. It would be that surprising if dusklions was now the leader you know?" aspenpaw answered, more like blabbered. Hopefully Fadingstar was still alive. He wanted to have revenge on the clans just like aspenpaw did, while a lot of the other cats seemed to rather want to be friends with the other clans. Honestly.

Now onto the more interesting part, to talk about his training an definitely not brag about his patrol he went on..."did you know I went on one of the patrols to secure our territory? Yeah, u went with my mentor Floodsights and one of the new lionhearts Brokenstream. I caught a seagull all on my own, first try!" he informed proudly. He also collected a bunch of gifts, some for marigold and some for salamander.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Leaping to his paws, Brokenstream strode over to where Dusklion called an emergency meeting, staring at the deputy eagerly. She seemed to be recovering well, much to his relief, and her gaze seemed strong. The tom settled down close the front of the throng of cats, ears pricked as he waited for her to speak.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moons

----------------------

Duskkit heard a meeting get called by Dusklion.
They had the same prefix, so obviously Duskkit was just as cool as her.
But Duskkit had also been napping.
Ugh.
Did everyone have to be there?

Oh, Softkit was there.
Maybe it'd be fine then, with a sibling.

She padded up beside her sibling "what'd'ya think she's gonna talk about?" Duskkit asked.

[hope you don't mind!]

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit turned her head, looking at Duskkit. Great! she thought, Now I don't have to be alone to hear Dusklion. She didn't want to be alone. In her opinion, she should never be alone. There should always be someone for her to be with!

"I don't know," Softkit responded. "Maybe we're going back to our old camp?" That would be very good, if they were going back. She couldn't believe that Fadingstar had let them get driven out in the first place. If she were leader, she would've never let that happen! Softkit wanted to see the camp; she'd heard so much about it.

---

It's fine!
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Most cats were here. Some turned to listen to the meeting while others continued to chit chat. Dusklion gave a lash of her tail, eyes narrowing slightly. Hopefully they'd all perk their ears open, because if they didn't take this seriously she would start shredding cats. Furious didn't even begin to cover what she felt right now. Yeah, he'd made some mistakes. He was idiotic and mouse-brained and often put his foot so far into his mouth that it became indistinguishable with his tail, but starsdammit he was family. Blood. Her brother. And no one got to try and kill him except her.

"I know I've been out of it, 'n for that I apologize. Apparently though, while I was down 'n out, there was a cat who thought it fittin' to try 'n kill Fadin'star. Yeah, you heard that right - kill." Another lash of her tail as her claws dug into the wooden ledge she perched upon. "'N I got a name, too - Ashensplash. Haven't seen her, 'n she's not here it seems - probably ran like the fox-heart she is A scoffed sneer at the end. A coward through and through; first with how she tried to lure Fades out alone and then try and kill him with deathberry juice.

Sweeping her fierce blue gaze over the gathered cats, Dusklion lifted her head a bit, almost as if she were searching yet again despite not having seen or scented the traitor since her brother had told her in the medicine den. "You all know her 'n grew up with her - dark gray tabby with a white belly 'n paw. I want every cat keepin' an eye out incase she tries to slither back to this den. Patrols, when you go out, you look for her as well as mark the borders 'n hunt. I'm not gonna rest until this cat is caught, 'n if I find out any cat here was helpin' her..." The words trailed off but she hoped she made herself clear. "I don't care if you don't like Fades, or me for that matter. But if I catch wind of any of you tryin' to harm any of your Clanmates without justified reasoning, I'll strip you of you rank 'n name so fast it'll make your head spin. We just got back to the forest - the last thing we need is our Clan fallin' apart 'n makin' it easy for the other three to keep pickin' at us."

Done. Utterly done with cats and their constant need to try and either kill her, kill Fades, or just overall throw RiverClan once again into instability. With a grunt Dusklion took a breath, well aware that this would rub some cats the wrong way. Oh well. "Meetin' dismissed." With that the dark tabby leapt from the ground, quickly locating two cats in the crowd. "Irisfrost, Beastflame, you two are comin' with me; we're goin' traitor huntin'. Everyone else, stay put 'n keep vigilant. Duskleaf, you 'n the Lionhearts are incharge until I get back." Dusklion padded through the crowd, the sick-looking expression suddenly gone from her face. Her eyes were narrowed as she slunk through the crowd, flicking her tail for Irisfrost and Beastflame to follow her.

[ please do not quote this post! thank you to everyone for hanging around for this quick emergency meeting ]

@Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Allison @puppet

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 10:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Weepingpaw, willowtail, Daisykit, Summerbird, Sweetsap, and softpaw all watched and nooded

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye's eyes flared open in alarm at the deputy's announcement. An assassination attempt? Seriously? Was RiverClan really so incapable of avoiding bringing some kind of disaster upon itself every other heartbeat? Alright, well, getting one's fur all ruffled up wouldn't fix anything... Right, she'd have to stay focused on the details. The cat who did it--Ashensplash, right? She'd have to keep an eye out for the warrior, obviously, as well as anyone else who tried stirring up further trouble.

Heroneye grimaced at Dusklion's final words: Duskleaf and the Lionhearts were in charge of the Clan for the time being. Heroneye really was a Lionheart now, wasn't she? There was simply no avoiding it; she couldn't just passively exist as she always had. She had responsibilities, she supposed. Of course, the lead Lionheart would hold most of the authority, but that didn't change the fact that Heroneye's own role in the Clan was suddenly quite... different.

Last edited by Fits; Yesterday at 10:51 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@taillow

Disgusted. That was it. Disgusted with this cat. Disgusted with her clan. Disgusted by everything. She lashed her tail in frustration. Maybe she should forget her morals for just a few moments and get rid of this cat. Her claws dug at the twisted satifaction it gave her thinking about slaughtering this scum....

Ashamed. Adderstrike let out a long sight and felt ashamed that for a moment she thought about killing someone with even an ounce of glee. No no, the proper thing to do was to go out looking for Ashensplash and make her come back to camp by force. She pondered if she should tag along with Dusklion to find this villain. The fierce warrior wished that she could do something like this on her own but forcefully bringing a cat back to camp on ones who would prove challenging. Well... No point in standing around, she had a clan she needed to help. With that she tried to pad up to Dusklion.

"Hey Dusklion, can I join with you three to hunt this traitor down?" She asked. Perhaps four would be too much? Though it wasn't like Riverclan was in desperate need for warriors to guard the camp, they had a million warriors give or take one or two.
Old Today, 12:40 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 56 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @redshiftreign

the abandoned den was suffocating. the walls kept him enclosed, kept him trapped - and he couldn't bloody leave without good reason. he counted the days they could leave like a ticking bomb, in the meantime wormbite attempted to fight the urge to claw his own fur off. so, he lurked along the entrance. rarely properly sleeping, often nodding off before eventually startling him awake.

... which just happened to be the case. the warrior was fast asleep sitting up, eyes shut close as his head hung low. it was only when second call of his name rang out that emberpaw managed to catch his attention. wormbite shot straight up, eyes darting about in a sleepy haze of confusion. he could hear his apprentice's voice (gah, he kept forgetting he had one. it had been quite a while) but she was distant - not looking in the right place.

the oriental yawned, attempting to blink away the haze until walking up behind emberpaw. "never going to find me there, " wormbite advised, shaking his head back and forth. right. mentor-mode. clearing his throat quietly, "i can, however, teach you to fissh. sswimming iss a maybe, dependss how fasst the river is today, " he offered, surely it would be fine if they simply went to there. besides, wormbite was getting stir-crazy.

"come along, " he hmm'ed, turning away and beginning to head out.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old Today, 12:43 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost listened (activity)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE