Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:13 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:39 AM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:03 AM

Old August 16th, 2024, 05:32 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: sneaky time [stealth training]

Event [#event]

Yellowtwist watched as the cats gathered, very judging the cats which seemed to think he'd be using his eyes. Apparently, they weren't using their ears. He'd ignored Quietpaw at first, after all, he'd said that not being seen was good too, so maybe the apprentice had tried that before the event. No harm in that, he supposed. Still, this event was for focusing on senses besides vision. Shadekit, on the other hand, appeared to very much think he would be looking. "I'm not gonna be looking at cats. Just smelling them, and hearing them.
You can change where you're standing if you want, by the way."

[to be clear, shadow fiend will still give you a bonus. this is just him being ic.]

with that, he closed his eyes and gave them time to cover their tracks and hide their scents.

@nyme @Morrigan @goodacacia @Snowflake @flowsie @Concorde @wolfie @Luminous @lethean

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; Yesterday at 10:35 PM.
Old August 18th, 2024, 01:01 AM
scara pls come home :)

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Fanatic

Mosskit attempted to hide her scent, her clumsy paws moving swiftly (as fast as a 2 moon old kit could move) she really wanted to win this thing perhaps if she won her mother would praise her!
Old Yesterday, 01:32 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"Ah!" He yelps—and is quickly very embarrassed by it, because it's just Shadekit. Where...how...?

"Shadekit!" He's starstruck. Was that on purpose? Or was he really so inattentive... "H-How'dja...where...? I didn't know you were there, that was—! Y-you're gonna be really good at this," oh, he shouldn't gush right now, Yellowtwist is going!! But he's so impressed, and so curious, and— "Um! Hi, also, sorry. I...I really wanna know how y'did that, if, uh, if you wanna tell me s-sometime—only not now—'cause—"

Mosquitokit nods quickly over at Yellowtwist. "Umsorry, 'mtalkin' too much, let's...good luck, Shadekit!" Not that she needs it with a neat trick like that (or, alternatively, which such a natural proficiency for stealth) but he offers it anyhow, unable to stifle a brilliant grin before awkwardly bouncing off to find someplace to hide himself away. He goes for a place near the freshkill pile, hoping the prey-scent will stifle his own. If Yellowtwist's really gonna have his eyes closed, then...he hopes this is an okay strategy. He's got no other tricks to rely on.

@snowflake. ; SHADEKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"Ah!" He yelps—and is quickly very embarrassed by it, because it's just Shadekit. Where...how...?

"Shadekit!" He's starstruck. Was that on purpose? Or was he really so inattentive... "H-How'dja...where...? I didn't know you were there, that was—! Y-you're gonna be really good at this," oh, he shouldn't gush right now, Yellowtwist is going!! But he's so impressed, and so curious, and— "Um! Hi, also, sorry. I...I really wanna know how y'did that, if, uh, if you wanna tell me s-sometime—only not now—'cause—"

Mosquitokit nods quickly over at Yellowtwist. "Umsorry, 'mtalkin' too much, let's...good luck, Shadekit!" Not that she needs it with a neat trick like that (or, alternatively, which such a natural proficiency for stealth) but he offers it anyhow, unable to stifle a brilliant grin before awkwardly bouncing off to find someplace to hide himself away. He goes for a place near the freshkill pile, hoping the prey-scent will stifle his own. If Yellowtwist's really gonna have his eyes closed, then...he hopes this is an okay strategy. He's got no other tricks to rely on.

@snowflake. ; SHADEKIT

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; dark tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
ProfileBio

---
Shadekit watches Mosquitokit's reaction, a little bemused, a little amused. She hadn't even meant to startle him, she was just... in the shadows, like she normally was. It was natural for her, I guess. She watched Mosquitokit hurry off to the fresh-kill pile. Not a bad strategy, as Yellowtwist had said he wouldn't be using his eyes. A nice little challenge. She knew there were other senses he would be using-- his ears and nose. She could be quiet. That wasn't a problem, not a problem at all. Now, to cover her scent... A little more complicated, but she was sure she could pull it off. Dust and dirt wouldn't do much good, but some plants have a strong scent. Of course she could go over to the fresh-kill pile as well, but she intended to move around, not sitting still like a waiting mouse.

She slunk closer to the undergrowth, her pawsteps light and careful, letting the soft pine needles underpaw muffle her steps as much as she could. There was no way she was going to lose immediately. She had spent too much time being the quiet, observant one. She was confident in her abilities, but this was a full warrior. He would probably know all the tricks. She knew to be wary.

Her strategy consisted of benefiting from the soft needles underpaw, the scent of pinesap (which would hopefully be strong enough to cover her scent, she had always thought it to be a strong, sharp scent) by sticking closer to the trees, and slipping away, just out of reach of Yellowtwist whenever he got close.

She hoped it would be a good enough strategy. No sense in hoping, though-- If she got caught, she got caught. It was a depressing thought, but she knew it was true. She relied on her own experience, which albeit wasn't much compared to a warrior, she had to try. She could prove her worth, even if nobody would notice. And if she failed, well, it wasn't a desirable outcome, but she couldn't deny it if it happened. It was an opportunity to... learn. Yes, she could do that.
---

There's been a change in Purrks, which means Shadow Fiend unfortunately can't be activated on kits... Just putting this in. @Aolani will you still count it as an advantage?
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 12:11 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fifteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

Gutspaw watched Yellowtwist carefully, waiting for him to close his eyes and the moment he did the apprentice was swift to start getting as far as possible. It stepped completely silent, paws as soft as snow. It ducked into a few dark green bushes that rested nearby in hopes it would be decent to camoflauge their fur and scent. Even if he wasn't using his eyesight, it was the thought that count. Gutspaw settled down close to the ground, long tail wrapping around its body. Seemingly, its scent seemed to blend into its surrondings.

[ kitty softpaws tier 2 has been unlocked and will remain activated until the event ends ]

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc