Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:13 AM
sneaky time [stealth...
by Aolani
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:11 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:03 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:03 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:02 AM

Old August 2nd, 2024, 10:19 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Snowpaw Combat Training Pt.1 [P]

Heathernose l WindClan Warrior l she/her
Heathernose trotted out into the training area and turned, waiting for for Snowpaw to arrive with her tail waving thoughtfully. She should probably check to see what Snowpaw's innate fighting instincts were before going right into teaching new moves. I don't want to act like I'm holding her paw either...yes. That will be the best move. Before Snowpaw arrived, she took a moment to steady her breathing. She knew that she needed to get past her anxiety at being a mentor, and hoped that getting the first activity out of the way would make it easier moving forward.

[@Kaida]

Last edited by Luna16; August 2nd, 2024 at 10:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Snowpaw Combat Training Pt.1 [P]

Snowpaw was there already, hiding behind a big rock. She came out, casually. "Are we training?" She asked sweetly. Although she still thought this cat was a suck-up, she still needed to learn to fight. Even if she hated the cat.
@Luna16

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Snowpaw was there already, hiding behind a big rock. She came out, casually. "Are we training?" She asked sweetly. Although she still thought this cat was a suck-up, she still needed to learn to fight. Even if she hated the cat.
@Luna16

Heathernose turned to see her apprentice come out, and for a flash of a moment she wondered how long she had been there for. Quickly pushing it aside, she smiled and nodded. “Yes we are!” She meowed, trying to remember Lionscar’s advice about being more confident. “We’re going to practice combat training today. For starters, go ahead and come at me.” She instructed, crouching into a stance to be ready. “Claws sheathed of course. We’re going to assess where you’re at already.” Heathernose didn’t think that needed to be said explicitly, but didn’t see the harm in the reminder and explanation of her plan.
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Heathernose turned to see her apprentice come out, and for a flash of a moment she wondered how long she had been there for. Quickly pushing it aside, she smiled and nodded. “Yes we are!” She meowed, trying to remember Lionscar’s advice about being more confident. “We’re going to practice combat training today. For starters, go ahead and come at me.” She instructed, crouching into a stance to be ready. “Claws sheathed of course. We’re going to assess where you’re at already.” Heathernose didn’t think that needed to be said explicitly, but didn’t see the harm in the reminder and explanation of her plan.
Snowpaw fought the urge to roll her eyes. "By the way.... shouldn't you be in the nursery now? You smell like a queen."

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Snowpaw fought the urge to roll her eyes. "By the way.... shouldn't you be in the nursery now? You smell like a queen."

Heathernose blinked but didn't move, a bit surprised by Snowpaw's sudden brassiness. "You let me worry about that." She retorted, her lashing tail the only sign she gave of her slight annoyance at the question. Of course, the apprentice was right. And that's what kind of set Heathernose on edge. She hadn't planned on getting pregnant so soon, and she wanted to do right by Snowpaw by trying to get her training completed before she was unable to do so anymore.
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:

Heathernose blinked but didn't move, a bit surprised by Snowpaw's sudden brassiness. "You let me worry about that." She retorted, her lashing tail the only sign she gave of her slight annoyance at the question. Of course, the apprentice was right. And that's what kind of set Heathernose on edge. She hadn't planned on getting pregnant so soon, and she wanted to do right by Snowpaw by trying to get her training completed before she was unable to do so anymore.
Snowpaw felt like smirking. "Okay. What will you teach me today?" She asked sweetly.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Snowpaw felt like smirking. "Okay. What will you teach me today?" She asked sweetly.

Heathernose's ear twitched thoughtfully. She changed again...interesting. She wasn't quite sure what to make of Snowpaw's behavior shifts, but she tried to refocus her attention on the training at paw. "First, we're going to see what your innate instincts are in battle and go from there." She meowed, resuming her stance. "Come at me." She instructed, ears pricked forward.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:

Heathernose's ear twitched thoughtfully. She changed again...interesting. She wasn't quite sure what to make of Snowpaw's behavior shifts, but she tried to refocus her attention on the training at paw. "First, we're going to see what your innate instincts are in battle and go from there." She meowed, resuming her stance. "Come at me." She instructed, ears pricked forward.
She dropped in a hunting crouch, and rolled over to hit her hind paws to Heathernose's face, in order to take her by surprise, and then went to swipe her mentor's front paws from under her.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM

Quote:
She dropped in a hunting crouch, and rolled over to hit her hind paws to Heathernose's face, in order to take her by surprise, and then went to swipe her mentor's front paws from under her.

Heathernose was indeed taken by surprise by Snowpaw rolling and using her hind paws, narrowly moving her head to dodge Snowpaw's hind legs. Moving with this extra weight is a little more challenging than I calculated. She was taken off guard by that too, even though she hadn't put too much weight on yet she was already able to tell the difference.

Heathernose managed to lift one of her forepaws before Snowpaw swiped it, the other slipping forward slightly from Snowpaw's maneuver. Heathernose was able to catch herself, before sprinting to the side of her apprentice and trying to knock Snowpaw over or off balance.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:

Heathernose was indeed taken by surprise by Snowpaw rolling and using her hind paws, narrowly moving her head to dodge Snowpaw's hind legs. Moving with this extra weight is a little more challenging than I calculated. She was taken off guard by that too, even though she hadn't put too much weight on yet she was already able to tell the difference.

Heathernose managed to lift one of her forepaws before Snowpaw swiped it, the other slipping forward slightly from Snowpaw's maneuver. Heathernose was able to catch herself, before sprinting to the side of her apprentice and trying to knock Snowpaw over or off balance.
Snowpaw got back on her feet fast, and stood her ground in front of Heathernose, then lowered her head and rushed head-first into her mentor, only to jump up in the air, aiming to land on her back.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL