Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Training Day
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:28 PM
The edge. Moonweeper's...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 06:16 PM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 06:14 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 06:01 PM

Old Today, 03:30 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Training Day

i will take anyone out on an tour! <3 oposumbug said

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Today, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

@Moonraven ]

Daffodilpaw's ears perked when she heard Crowbreeze's announcement of what he would teach. The pale yellow apprentice bounded over, prancing around Crowbreeze in a circle of excitement with eyes sparkling. "Oh please say yes! That sounds like so much fun!" She chirped happily, pausing for a moment to look at Hawkfur and Batglare with eyes wide with anticipation.

[Hawkfur - @Mica]
[Batglare - @Moonraven]
[Crowbreeze - @constellation]
Old Today, 04:13 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Twigleg would pad forwards the tall brown short haired tom with thin legs and long tail with brown eyes would meow. "I guess I could teach some of these furballs how to hunt! Starclan knows they could use it." Twigleg would meow his usual rough demeanor on full display. Twigleg would shoot Tigerpaw an expectant look. "Will you be joining me Tigerpaw?" Twigleg asked his Apprentice. @Crown_Sage

----

Lightningpaw would come over hearing Batglare talking about training. To be honest Lightningpaw found Batglare to be intimidating but Batglare was his Clanmate so he couldn't be all bad right? Plus Twilightstar trusted him to be the leader of the Furies. "I'd like to join. I still have a lot to learn and need to improve as fast as I possibly can. So that I can become a great Warrior for Windclan one day!" Lightningpaw would say a bit pumped. (Open)
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Oh this was a good plan, windclan had been in a bit of a gap of warriors made and it'd be nice to boost that numbers given a bunch of apprentices must be reaching that point. Hell, Crowtooth spotted on now!

Joining the fray the tom weaved his to Lightingpaw, gently tapping the tom on the shoulder to alert him of his presence genially asking. "Mornin' kid! Whatdya still need ta do? Im good fer fightin' an' teachin' the territory though I warn ya, if its huntin' ya need my above ground sucks, I just aint got no stealth."

@Lightningpaw666

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 05:40 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Whisperinghive
Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive padded over at the call, his tail lashing behind him. She was right, there hadn't been a warrior ceremony in a while. "I'm willing to help with battle training and hunting training" The orange tom volunteered, stepping a paw forward. He remembered that one training event where Crowtooth taught a bunch of battle moves. It helped a lot. Maybe Whisperinghive could help a cat or two with battle training.

[Open to apprentices needing the training offered above!]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 05:40 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♧ Owlpaw ♧
♧ The Huntress ♧

No Purrks
11/100

Learning, yippee! Owlpaw scampered from the apprentices den, looking scrappy and relatively unpresentable. She wanted lessons! ALL THE LESSONS! Hunting fighting tracking endur-dur-enderman! All of them! The Huntress had her eyes wide and her tail sticking straight out behind her, head swiveling wildly back and forth. Which ONE? WHICH OOOONE? Uncertain and clearly struggling over something so simple the mottled feline wanted all of the above so!! She could be a warrior super quick!! Now now now!!

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 06:10 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Twigleg would pad forwards the tall brown short haired tom with thin legs and long tail with brown eyes would meow. "I guess I could teach some of these furballs how to hunt! Starclan knows they could use it." Twigleg would meow his usual rough demeanor on full display. Twigleg would shoot Tigerpaw an expectant look. "Will you be joining me Tigerpaw?" Twigleg asked his Apprentice. @Crown_Sage

----

Lightningpaw would come over hearing Batglare talking about training. To be honest Lightningpaw found Batglare to be intimidating but Batglare was his Clanmate so he couldn't be all bad right? Plus Twilightstar trusted him to be the leader of the Furies. "I'd like to join. I still have a lot to learn and need to improve as fast as I possibly can. So that I can become a great Warrior for Windclan one day!" Lightningpaw would say a bit pumped. (Open)

Tigerpaw jumped up. Yeah! He yowled, a bit too loudly. He shut his maw, hoping his mentor wouldn't be annoyed.
Old Today, 06:15 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Training Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Daffodilpaw hared out of the apprentice den, then raced back to try and shake her brother. "Bounce! C'monc'mon!" She didn't wait around to see if she had waken him, she immediately bolted back to where the apprentices were gathering, her tail waving excitedly. Elkjump of course was training her, mostly in hunting so far. But she would never turn away an opportunity for training!

[Bouncepaw - @bigbxdwolfz]

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Daffodilpaw's call is unecessary but appreciated. Bouncepaw follows quickly after his sister, pondering what lessons he should learn. Hunting? Battle?

He hears Crowbreeze offeeing lessons. Which reminded him, he never yet learned how to catch a rabbit. Running and endurance lessons? Bouncepaw's ears prick up, that didn't sound bad either. He'll need more of both to catch prey and fight for his clan.

"Running lessons or rabbit hunting lessons sound good." He meows, "I'm ready to learn either."

Mention: @constellation /Crowbreeze
Old Today, 06:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Blaaze (if you would like)
At Batglare's call for warriors to train some apprentices, quite a few warriors came over. Unsurprising. Deadmoon had a vague hunch that half of them would disapear before their lessons were complete, but she wasn't really in any position to judge. She, after all, had taken complete leave of the clan for quite a few moons. It was a long time ago, she was fairly certain most of her clanmates no longer regarded her as a flake for the crime, but she wasn't going to voice her conflicts regardless.

Quite a few cats seemed eager to teach things she was, quite frankly, horrid at, and so she was quite content to leave fighting and rabbit hunting to those more eager, and speedy. And strong. Stealth however. That she could do. There wasn't too much area with cover in Windclan, but it existed and could be hunted along with the tunnels when all of the clans preferred prey was driven underground by the frigid cold.

And Owlpaw was there, which really swayed her into offering her services. She somewhat doubted anyone would accept, but it was always worth a shot. If any apprentices want to learn about hunting birds and rodents, anything you catch without speed basically, I'd be happy to practice that. If not, she was tempted to tag along with a fighting group. She was competent enough, but not exactly overly skilled. It would be worth it to brush up on her skills if nothing else, especially in the wake of some of the catastrophes which had befallen other warriors recently. (Open!!)