Today 04:06 PM
The edge. Moonweeper's...
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 04:05 PM

Old Today, 01:43 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye blinked at her fellow Lionheart with curiosity as she seemed to become more and more distracted. Evidently, there was something weighing heavily on her mind, perhaps even beyond, well, everything else. But everyone had their own problems, and Heroneye would hate to pry...

Then Goldfish spoke up again. Another chance to prove one's loyalty and strength, huh? Maybe for a cat like Goldfish, but as Heroneye saw it, it was another chance to prove her lack of ability. But, well, that would be a rather insensitive thing to say, wouldn't it? Though before Heroneye could provide a more sufficient response, Goldfish seemed to notice something a ways away, giving a quick farewell before making her way back.

"Ah, right. I'll be seeing you," Heroneye returned after her. Of course, how irresponsible of her, thinking she had ample time to engage in idle chit chat when literally her entire Clan hung in the balance. The Lionheart straightened her shoulders and gaze, ears perked towards the rest of the den. She'd have to keep watch now, too. Ideally without falling asleep this time.

(alr, don't worry about it ^^)

( @Blaaze )
Old Today, 02:25 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\9 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Another clan meeting? Marigoldpaw wasn't really doing much before it started other than staring at the overcast sky, but when she heard the hoarse yowl of the deputy she trotted over, her teeth clenched in an anxious grimace. Not many cats had gathered yet so spotting Aspenpaw was quite easy. She slipped into a sit next to him and mewed. "Hey... Uh, have have any idea what this one will be about?" No bad news, none please, please, please. She cat weaved a butterfly wing between her paw pads as she looked up at the battered deputy. She truly looked horrible. Hopefully nothing happened to Fadingstar.

[All are OPEN]

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:13/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw scratched at the itch behind his ear as he waited for dusklions to address whatever this meeting was called for. She still looked kinda sick, angry too. "Hiya!" he smiled sheepishly at marigoldpaw as she sat down next to him. He abandoned his attempt to ease the itch behind his ear and instead decided to answer his friends question event though he had no clue what the answer was. PLUS! He had to tell all about the stuff he did- yes but first answer. "I have no clue, hopefully Fadingstar didn't die. Since a lot of the older cats always talk about these different leaders that riverclan has gone through so quickly. It would be that surprising if dusklions was now the leader you know?" aspenpaw answered, more like blabbered. Hopefully Fadingstar was still alive. He wanted to have revenge on the clans just like aspenpaw did, while a lot of the other cats seemed to rather want to be friends with the other clans. Honestly.

Now onto the more interesting part, to talk about his training an definitely not brag about his patrol he went on..."did you know I went on one of the patrols to secure our territory? Yeah, u went with my mentor Floodsights and one of the new lionhearts Brokenstream. I caught a seagull all on my own, first try!" he informed proudly. He also collected a bunch of gifts, some for marigold and some for salamander.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════