Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 04:27 PM
Rise of the Golden Moon
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 04:23 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 04:22 PM
A Mentor for Sneezekit
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 04:22 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:21 PM

Old Today, 12:51 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan Training Day

Event [#event]

The old warrior exited the warriors' den and slowly made his way over to the roots of the Galewood. WindClan's lost many good warriors these past moons, seniors that had kept the clan strong and threats at bay. They were irreplaceable, but in due time new ones would rise and do their best to fill in the gaps those warriors had left behind.

The problem however was no new ones were rising. On top of that, he had lost two furies. One due to Twilightstar stealing him and the other to StarClan. It was great and whatnot they had a deputy, but Batglare was realistic. When push came to shove, WindClan lacked the numbers and the power to stand on equal footing with the other clans alone. Endurance could only get them so far.

It would take one paw out of line to trigger a new war. Peace was simply a lull between battles. WindClan needed more warriors, which meant apprentices required more training. Today was as good a day as any to have the warriors and apprentices come together to work on that training.

"Apprentices and warriors, gather at my paws for training." Batglare's baritone boomed like thunder across the clearing. The huge brown and white tom twitched his tail tip impatiently.

"It's been forever since WindClan's last had a warrior ceremony to celebrate, and as we're losing ours to StarClan left and right, we need to focus more on apprentice training, especially since RiverClan's returning. So warriors, pick some apprentices and start teaching them everything you know. Hunting, fighting, a tour, whatever. Apprentices, this is your chance to learn without waiting on your mentor to train you. I would suggest taking this chance and learning everything you can." He growled sternly.

Batglare was hoping that he'd be able to find some new blood to induct into the furies as well.

What's This?
This is just a big training roleplay for WindClan. If there are any apprentices in need of an assessment come talk to Batglare. Those done (or almost done) with the three required lessons, rabbit hunting, hunting, and battle training, will be allowed to take an assessment so long as you've got the posts (or Fast Learner purrk) and the clan meeting requirements. If you have the purrk Skip the Steps, you only need two of the three required lessons. I will need proof you're using the purrks.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paedyn @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Allison @Mealstrom

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 12:59 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Training Day

Houndhop approached Batglare with a smile. “I don't mind taking a few out for advanced battle training"
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Watertail got up and padded over, as he stood his bones shook a small bit. Watertail gave a small grimace. About a week or two ago his pains had started showing up, jumping and landing hurt his paws and legs, then by the end of that week he was sore from jumping. But now those pains had worsened and standing up made him feeling like he had a thorn in every paw. Sighing the old Tom padded forward and sat.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 01:42 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Amberbone Heard Batglares Deepened Rumble And Made His Way Over. There Was No Prey In Camp So He Was Walking Normally. Each Of His Paws Thudded With Each Step, As The Large Mainecoon Sat Down Near The Other Two Warriors -Ones Not Hosting - And Looked Around. I Can Teach Some Battle. His Voice Rumbled In His Chest, Ear Flicking As His Amber Eyes Looked For Any Apprentices Joining In.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Today, 01:45 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”
The young tom bounded up. Hell yeah! His mentor hadn't been absent in his training at all, but it wasn't moving as quickly as they would like. He liked being an apprentice, but he wanted to be a warrior. Of course, he was only about 9 moons. Almost 10. But still. And if he could be a Fury one day, it wouldn't be too bad to get as much information as possible!

Last edited by ollie; Today at 01:50 PM.
Old Today, 02:00 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Daffodilpaw hared out of the apprentice den, then raced back to try and shake her brother. "Bounce! C'monc'mon!" She didn't wait around to see if she had waken him, she immediately bolted back to where the apprentices were gathering, her tail waving excitedly. Elkjump of course was training her, mostly in hunting so far. But she would never turn away an opportunity for training!

[Bouncepaw - @bigbxdwolfz]

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 03:44 PM.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Tigerpaw bounded up excitedly. He hadn't really learned anything yet! I wanna train! He mewed.
Old Today, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Thumbs down Re: Training Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”
The young tom bounded up. Hell yeah! His mentor hadn't been absent in his training at all, but it wasn't moving as quickly as they would like. He liked being an apprentice, but he wanted to be a warrior. Of course, he was only about 9 moons. Almost 10. But still. And if he could be a Fury one day, it wouldn't be too bad to get as much information as possible!
(Hope you don't mind if I snatch! ^•^ ) houndhop gave a swift greeting nod to Cardinalpaw “what training do you need?"
Old Today, 03:12 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 53 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur padded over, the large Fury scanning the quickly growing crowd with equally growing aprehension. He silently cursed his past self (more accurately: his past self during the meeting) for vowing to take a more active role in the clan since Bravebird's death. But this would be a good chance to help the clan, and being busy always seemed to help keep his mind out of the shadows.

Mind made up, Hawkfur joined the fray and settled with his tail over his paws, trying to look as open and friendly as possible. It wasn't too hard--he looked like a big feathery goof. He credited his kits with making him more outwardly amicable.

"I will take anyone who wishes to go rabbit hunting." Hawkfur announced to the group, wincing at the rasp in his voice. Ooh boy, he should really drink some water perhaps.

[Anyone who wants rabbit hunting toss 'em at Hawk :3]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 03:12 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Confused

CROWBREEZE
| he/him | warrior | 34 moons |

[ @Mica @Moonraven ]
Crowbreeze’s head popped up from the rabbit he was enjoying. The soft, delicious flesh was nothing compared to the fish he’d tried earlier. He shrugged to himself and stood carefully, swishing his long black and white tail. He padded over happily. I love training apprentices. I hope Leopardpaw heals soon. he sighed. Crow stopped in front of Batglare, and smiled brightly. “I’d be happy to take anyone looking for some tracking lessons or endurance running lessons.” Crow stretched his log, muscled legs out and beamed around at the gathering young cats. “I can also do some rabbit hunting too!” Oh wait. He turned to Hawkfur. “Actually, you may take Rabbut hunting,” he said. “I’ll just do running.”

“Batglare, is endurance running an acceptable thing to teach apprentices? I believe it is necessary—but maybe that’s just my love for running speaking.” he purred, his black ears twitching.

art shop l role-play tracker l character bios

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Today at 03:20 PM.