Old August 15th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Wildpaw
Wildpaw grinned at his luck! Of course his plan would follow through!! How could have not? The apprentice was just that good. He laughed a small bit before crouching at the edge of the water. Close enough for the small ripples to lap over onto his front paws. This had to work! If it didn’t then it was probably Ashcloud’s fault somehow. Wildpaw stared up in wait, crouched and ready to pounce on the hive once it stayed in the water long enough to drown all the bees. “Ready!
[ @Fish - Ashcloud | @---Bluestar--- - Flowerpaw ]

Right, now all he got to do was knock this hive into the water... Easy. So Ashcloud got up into the tree and tore into the hive where it was connected into the tree. And it fell into the water! Unfortunately some bees came out of the hive and Ashcloud wasn't that good climbing down. He received a few stings before he just decided to jump into the pond. He wasn't a swimmer but luckily the water wasn't that deep where he landed... But the bees were after him! So he just decided to run and hoped they were all going after him and not his apprentice that he sorta cared not to be turned into a pin cushion. He did eat into their have a bit.

With that he ran as fast as he could and he wasn't sure how long he had run but he went until his lungs burned. Finally admitting defeat he noticed... That the bees were gone. Well that was nice. So doubting he would have time to find another hive, he gathered as many sticks as his mouth could carry and then started the slow walk back home. They were out here too late and he could take a rest when he finally made it back to the patrol place.

+5 sticks
Old August 16th, 2024, 01:48 PM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

kitkat
67 moons - loner - they/she
herbal knowledge t1, well insulated

Kitkat was casually looking for herbs around the border.
@seeingstars

Last edited by OBigBrainO; August 16th, 2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old August 16th, 2024, 08:43 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBigBrainO View Post
kitkat
67 moons - loner - they/she
herbal knowledge t1, well insulated

Kitkat was casually looking for herbs around the border.
@seeingstars
DAYWHISPER • SHE / HER • 35+ MOONS • WINDCLAN WARRIOR
~~~
Daywhisper hummed softly as she padded along the thunderglade, She'd been looking for her mate, but couldn't seem to find him. Oh well it wasn't the biggest deal, she'd try to find him later.

She looked around curiously, she'd never actually looked around the Thunderclan border beyond checking to make sure no one had crossed it. She sniffed around, wrinkling her nose as the strong scent of Thunderclan drifted over the border.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; August 16th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

After Treetiger had dove away, she began tracking scents and maneuvering through the undergrowth with expert movements. First in the line of fire was a mouse. Treetiger made quick work of the creature, burying the rodent before moving on to a bird that pecking at the ground nearby. The warrior got down low, creeping forward and darting at lightning speed, nailing the bird between her claws and burying it with the mouse nearby.

Okay, good. The first two were simple and quick to catch. Her gaze would shoot towards the sun, checking the time. She'd have to head back soon. She didn't want the patrol out here waiting for her forever. Treetiger padded onwards, scaring off a squirrel on accident before she crouched down and waited for a moment. Another bird came fluttering down and Treetiger made quick work of it. This time, she went back to her little prey hole and pulled out the other two pieces from the ground.

The Bengal moved back to their meeting point and waited for the other cats to arrive before she'd start heading back.
[+2 birds, +1 mouse]

@Bonsai - Dogchase | @ophelia - Copperpaw | @Morrigan - Nightgaze

[this was rushed, so sorry if it's a little messy!]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

[ @SuspiciousMindz @ophelia @Morrigan ]

Dogchase
~*~
He decided to continue to enjoy the cool of the day. Wandering around, scenting the air for anymore prey until he picked up the scent of a mouse. He followed it carefully tracking it down. Then once he spotted it he went straight for the kill. He let himself feel a little bit of pride in this easy catch, before going to pick up the other one and heading back to meet up with the patrol.
[ +1 robin +1 mouse ]

[Sorry for the short post again! This week has been crazy!]

Characters Roleplay Info
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Finally, the thunderglade and here was where things got hard. Crowtooth stopped, halting the apprentices with a lifted tail and pointed at his target for this outing.

A beehive.

"Now lastly we need honey! Im gonna throw a rock ta knock it down an' hopefully scare off the bees but the rest is up ta yall! Ill mark the border an' stay outta stingin' range in the meantime, fer now, think on why yall wanna avoid bein' in make up patrols wit' me ever again."

With that and a possibly too smug grin the tom grabbed a rock and chucked it, idly flexing his power to turn it into a downright missile crashing through the give as a gust of wind propelled the rock. The apprentices probably wouldnt notice, thinking it just a rogue breeze unless they had agatha kitty, and soon had more issues in the furious hive. In the meantime Crowtooth did his little circuit rubbing against the border and leaving his scent spotting something through the branches.

That was a.... Uh oh.

A thunderclan cat in the same area as angry bees potentially going towards the disaster zone if he kept walking.

"Heya partner! Ya might wanna stop there! Ya wit' the grey pelt hold on!"
Darting to the other tom away from the apprentices who'd be doing what they were told with the hive if they knew what was good for them Crowtooth idly thanked his stars he'd eaten the juniper earlier, stopping at the border.
"Sorry, aint mean ta startle ya or cause harm but I knocked down a hive fer the apprentices ta get some honey up ahead an' didnt want ya walkin' inta that unprepared. Seemed rude ta get ya accidentally stung if yer just mindin' the border heh.

Thanks fer stoppin' though an' not attackin' me on reflex. Im Crowtooth, yer on' o' Bumblestars favored right? Think Ive seen ya at a gatherin' or two," Wolfhive had probably seen the same of Crowtooth, probably him gossiping with Mistlewhisker as was his MO. "everythin' goin' well fer you an' yers?"
Oh god small talk what was Crowtooth thinking. Probably that the two were gonna be stuck here until the swarm left for a moment and it was polite but still.

Refusing to make eye contact feeling suddenly awkward the tom looked over to watch the apprentices and their struggle, an ear fixed on Wolfhive just in case.

@Aroogi @forest @ollie @BEAR. @Phoenix

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 12:05 AM.
Old Today, 08:11 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

Birchpaw watched as a rock slammed into the beehive. It plummeted to the ground and broke open, releasing a swarm of angry bees. Letting them move a ways away, the fluffy apprentice moved up, gathering honeycombs in his mouth before rushing over to Crowtooth proudly.

"I got everyfing!" The tom mewed proudly around his mouthful of herbs.

[ @Rani ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I will be on semi-hiatus from August 19th - 24th due to family vacation. I may pop in to give replies, but Im not sure. Thanks for understanding!