Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another day another round of frankly disappointing patrol results. Crowtooth really needed to crack down on non completions, it was frankly unacceptable and let the clan down. He'd start here then, carefully minding the groups that did come in and picking out the slackers for some.... Recompense afterwards.

At least his and Vinepaws efforts would be enough to keep the clan fed until some cats did better. For now however, those that escaped trouble this time. Stars though three patrols out of six was just bad.

The tunneler raised an eyebrow at Duskfur reporting but nodded at the report, musing "Hopefully that means the killer is really dead like the rat queen promised." though a critical eye picked up on a few details he wanted to pry about.
"Yer not the patrol lead I sent out. Im please ya got it done but did Lionpuff not show up? What about Mintpaw? Im tryin' ta compile a list o' issue cats. Once ya told me that ya can go however, yer in the clear."

Ah Silverrose and Lightningpaw with a pile of prey. Now this was a group Crowtooth didnt doubt for a second and a good reason why the tom consistently set his friend as a lead. Silverrose got stuff done, on her own time on occasion but she got it done.
"Good ta hear Silvs. Great work as always ya lot are terrific. Go get some rest."
Lightingpaw had to be approaching warrior soon enough right? He might be a bit delayed with Bravebird being unable to teach him but the kid was rapidly approaching the maturity level Crowtooth expected of warriors and it was nice to see. Little lightning, growing up.

Then there was the disappointments.

"TALLGRASS, LOUDWHISKER, CARDINALPAW!" @Spider. @rubberRatroom @ollie
"OPOSSUMBUG, SNOWPAW, VIXENPAW!" @PINTO BEAN @Kaida @forest
"AMBERBONE, MALLOWFLASH, BIRCHPAW!" @QueenOtter @Desert Rain Frog @Aroogi
"ALL O' YA GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE BEFORE I SKIN YA! THIS IS YER LAST SHOT TO AVOID A MORE SERIOUS PUNISHMENT SO GET OVER HEAR AN' TAKE YER PUNISHMENTS LIKE WARRIORS! I AINT JOKIN' AROUND HERE ANYMORE!"
The tom was spitting mad, raspy broken voice cracking on his roar clearly painful not that he seemed to notice through the anger. The clan needed to be fed, the clans safety needed to be insured and this lot had failed at both of those tasks despite them being the most basic duties from the clan that existed. If these cats couldnt do that what was the point of having them here at all really, so they could just burden windclan? No, not allowed so they got one chance to take their licks with grace and maybe get redemption or they'd find life uncomfortable.

Duskfur gave a brief nod and mewed, Yeah, Mintpaw was there. But Lionpuff hasn't shown up.
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tom expected cats to be upset when he called them over, he'd even give a couple of them had reason to be miffed but to snap at the tunneler was uncalled for and made his ears pin. This was not Crowtooths fault here, he was just holding accountability. Still, enough cats were there and the few that werent probably were going to show that he felt the need to move on.

"Cardinalpaw! Manners, direct yer ire ta those that deserve it, not me. An' yall are gettin' a second chance ta avoid punishment so I'd advise calm 'fore ya lose that privilege."

Speaking of the punishment.
"If any o' yall see Loudwhisker, Mallowflash, Tallgrass or Lionpuff tell 'em theyre demoted fer half a moon. An' they're EACH ta fix up/improve a den in the camp an' refresh the moss inside before they can regain their rank, even if the time has elapsed. Oh, an' they 'ave ta get their work checked by me ta be cleared.

This will be yer fate if ya fail yer make up patrol. Twilightstar is done wit' slackin' an' so am I. Patrols are critical ta clan life an' wit'out we risk invasion an' starvation so if yer lead is slackin' ya get goin' wit'out them an' leave 'em ta hang! An' if yer the lead.... Be better."
The toms tail flicked angerly, casting a furious eye over the (cowering, if they knew what was good for them) warriors. There was no good excuse for this behavior, if they couldnt complete the patrol for a good reason they shouldve told Crowtooth so he couldve sent someone else out. Hell Ravenhawk had done the same, twisted a paw and said so so Crowtooth had happily shifted things and the tom had been in no trouble (though the tunneler wished he'd spoken up earlier).

"Warriors yer all goin' out solo. Hunt anywhere ya like but if ya come back wit' less then 5 prey pieces each (o' any type) yer gonna be demoted.

Apprentices yer wit' me, we're markin' the borders the patrols missed while I teach ya good on what ta do if yer leads are less then steller," A pointed look at Cardinalpaw, Snowpaw and Birchpaw "or how fast a clan can fall if cats arent doin' their part." A harsh look at Vixenpaw, who had a good patrol and many chances with Crowtooth and had been disappointing regardless.

"Hop to."

@Phoenix @Desert Rain Frog @Aroogi @forest @ollie @PINTO BEAN

Welcome to flash patrols everyone! This is your shot at redemption before punishments and you have until the 24th at 11:59 PST to complete this and turn it in!

Apprentices: I will be posting today in the three border threads with crowtooth and you are to respond to each of them within the time limit. No post order so dont wait for anyone just post and collect the herbs Crowtooth will order them to collect and we're done, I will do the store additions after.

Warriors: You can do this together or apart but you are also required to do 3 hunting posts each collecting 5 prey and submitting the addition to the store.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 12:04 AM.
Old Today, 05:52 AM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

opossumbug nodded and went to go hunt

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!