Today 03:41 AM

Old May 26th, 2024, 10:13 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau View Post
Dunepounce returned and dropped his squirrel off at the prey pile before making his way to the patrol place. “Patrol went well, we came back with three pieces of prey. Eaglepaw did a great job hunting.” And with a flick of his ear he padded off.

[ @taillow ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
A little late, but Dusklion wouldn't hold it against the warrior considering they had at least come back with a good haul. "Three? Definitely glad I sent the two of you, then. Nice work." A grin stretched across her face as she glanced at the growing prey pile, then waved at the retreating warrior with the tip of her fluffy tail.
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 77/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw padded in behind Dunepounce, the familiar fog of dissociation falling over her the moment she stepped paw into camp. She gently placed her vole and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, barely registering Dunepounce's kind words or Dusklion's relief. She dipped her head to the deputy and then padded off. Maybe someone could take her out of camp again.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ THIS TAKES PLACE AT THE ABANDONED TWOLEG DEN. JUST USING THIS THREAD FOR SIMPLICITY ]

DUE DATE: August 28th by 11:59pm PST
LAST DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: August 31st by 11:59pm EST
PREFERRED DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: August 26th by 11:59pm EST

IF YOUR CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AFTER AUGUST 21ST, HAVE THEM COME SPEAK TO DUSKLION IN CHARACTER TO PROVIDE AN IN CHARACTER REASON.

IF A PATROL MEMBER HAS NOT RESPONDED IN 48 HOURS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BUMP THEM. IF THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED IN 72 HOURS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO SKIP OVER THEM.

I WILL BE ADDING THE PATROLS TO THE PATROL MENU, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LINK YOUR HUNTING POSTS IN YOUR REPORT SO I KNOW WHAT TO ADD TO THE STORAGE!

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

The pure irritation she felt at not only not seeing Mistyshard around anywhere lately, but having her entire healing shoved onto Berrypaw rippled underneath Dusklion's pelt like sparks of electricity. A cat she had once admired for her dedication to become a warrior, and then a Lionheart, and then the Clan's medicine cat, had fizzled into distaste. The dark tabby was done with cats being selected to bring the Clan back up to its greatness only for them to sit on their asses and do nothing. Fury flashed in her gaze as the still-recovering deputy sought out a corner of the den. Herbs were low, and she'd be damned if she sat by while another kid was abandoned by their supposed teacher and left to fend for themselves.

"Listen up! Got no idea where Mistyshard is, 'n the herb stock is low. Berrypaw can't do this on her own, so I need some volunteers to go out 'n gather up some herbs." She paused a moment to catch her breath, fighting back a small unexpected wave of nausea. Hopefully this sickness would be over soon.

"Now I know we've re-secured our borders 'n territory, but we haven't been here for the last two moons. Stay vigilant, 'n if you see cats who don't belong, make it known they're no longer welcome here - that goes for any of the other Clans." She wouldn't put it past any of them to have their cats come and patrol through their territory after what Twilightstar had told her before letting her go. Still, it drew a scowl on her face. "They had two moons to trample all throughout our territory, so I hope they got it out of their system. From this moment on, no Clan cat steps paw on our lands 'cept RiverClan."

General Territory Herb Patrol
"Snowstripe! I want you takin' Honeystep 'n Beaverpaw with you to look for cobwebs and poppy seeds out in the territory. You all should know what they look like - try 'n bring back as much as you can."
[ @Fish @Silverfur & Co @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Sleepy Thicket Herb Patrol
"Foxleap! Take Wormbite 'n Lionpaw with you to look over at Sleepy Thicket for any moss 'n marigold. If you spot anythin' else that's useful, bring it back with you." That was mainly for Bites, since she knew the tom had been around long enough to have a bit more herbal knowledge than the basic cat. She nodded towards her own apprentice, hoping that this would give them a chance to be on a patrol while she... continued to recover.
[ @wolfie @twizzypaw @beau ]

With those out of the way, the next up were some hunting patrols. Duskleaf hadn't sent any out as far as she knew, and the last thing the deputy wanted to do was run cats ragged after their long journey back. But they still needed food while they rested here. "Gonna send out some huntin' patrols as well. Gonna be doin' three warriors each 'cause I want to bring back as much as we can."

Lionsbeach Hunting Patrol
"Beastflame, Redwater, 'n Spiraltail, I want you goin' out towards Lionsbeach 'n doin' some huntin'. See if you can bring back a couple birds, or if anythin's washed up on shore."
[ @ophelia @Tallstar @constellation ]

Haven Springs Hunting Patrol
"Floodsight, you go with Irisfrost 'n Oliverat out towards Haven Springs 'n see what's over there. We were in the mountains for two moons so hopefully you've retained those huntin' skills."
[ @ace. @kittycatburmise @HerbalTea ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe nodes and waits for her clanmates to gather

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Honeystep walked over when she heard her name was called and flicked her ear in curiosity. Mistyshard was missing? Oh poor Berrypaw. Well cobwebs and poppy seeds would be easy to get and she needed to get back into helping her clan. She couldn't remember what she had been doing all this time, barely existing it felt like. A deep sadness wasn't the cause of it at all, no it was something different. Something she needed to put a claw on. Maybe being out of her homeland just made her feel disconnected with life. Well she wanted to get back with it, feel life for all it was worth!.

"Hello Snowstripe. We waiting on Beaverpaw it seems." She said softly as she looked around.

@Silverfur & Co @Idiotic.Bean101

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 09:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons
22/100

-----------------

Patrol?
Again?
Okay, that was fine, at least it was normal territory.

And he was with...
Oh no, they were waiting on him!

The ticked tabby quickly went over to Honeystep and Snowstripe.
"Hi! Sorry!" He said quickly.
Okay, now what was left to do was go get... cobwebs and poppy seeds, she had said?

@Silverfur & Co - @Fish

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight nodded briefly. She was glad to see the deputy back in shape. Or at least more than she was when Fadingstar had made the announcement of her return.

“Alright, Iristfrost, Oliverat!” Floodsight exclaimed with her ear perked, awaiting for her clanmates. As soon as they can get the hunting patrol started, the faster their clan could be fed. “Let’s head out when you are all ready”

[ @kittycatburmise @HerbalTea
Short post, I’ll do longer ones when I get back on hiatus. I may be slightly slow at responces, but I’ll definitely be checking ]
Old Today, 02:11 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

@Ace @kittycatburmise
Oliverat called out. “Right-O, just waiting on Irisfrost now." He called, walking towards Floodsight.
Old Today, 03:28 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Mistyshard couldn't be found? Concern flickered over Irisfrost's face; Berrypaw was still an apprentice. She couldn't handle an entire clan's healing by herself. But again, this wasn't the first time an apprentice had been forced into the role of sole medicine cat, was it? She just had to hope that they would be able to locate Mistyshard; that he wouldn't be gone forever like Bearsnout. She had given up hope of finding her brother when RiverClan had left their temporary territory. Ironic, that by returning home she would lose the cat closest to her.

Of course, there was always the chance that Mistyshard wasn't lost after all, just scarce enough around camp that the deputy hadn't seen her. In many ways that would be worse; it would mean that she was another failed medicine cat in a long line of disappointments. At least she could have peace that Bearsnout would never let down his clan like that. He might be dead or just injured, but he wouldn't abandoned RiverClan.

She had been put on a hunting patrol at Haven Springs with Oliverat and Floodsight. Padding over to where the two warriors were already gathered, she dipped her head to them in greeting. "I hope I'm not late. Are we ready?"

@ace. @HerbalTea