Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:12 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Clamfish
Today 04:12 PM
My warrior cat OCs!
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:05 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:03 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2024, 10:00 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rainpaw
Rainpaw noticed her mentor join the gathering cats. She touched her nose to Ravenpaw’s ear before quickly getting to her paws and trotting over to Swanberry and sitting next to her, greeting her with a soft purr and a dip of her head. “How are you, Swanberry?” She murmured, wanting to check in on how her mentor was holding up from the journey. Concerned for her making this journey pregnant.

[@Marigoldwhisper]

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw heaved a sigh as she watched her sister trot off to spend time with her mentor, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious at sitting alone. She physically shook her pelt to clear the feeling, that was Rainpaw’s job! She was supposed to be the tough one! Ravenpaw still felt like she had ants under her pelt, but she forced herself to sit still.

She glanced when one of her den mates sat in her general vicinity, nodding her head in a casual greeting. “Hey.” She meowed. “Any idea what this might be about?” She asked casually, angling her ears to Dusklion.

[@burntToast]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old August 18th, 2024, 10:29 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Lurking

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Warrior

Shrikestorm made his way over toward his gathered clanmates when he heard Dusklion's call.
Old August 18th, 2024, 11:28 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight had made her way towards the crowd. She could hear Dusklion calling for them and it sounded quite urgent. Nervously, she had sat down with her long tail wrapped around her paws. I hope it’s nothing bad… it just got a bit better lately.

[Closed, short hiatus post]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 19th, 2024, 01:39 AM
Para Handy's Clyde Puffer

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

That…wasn’t what he expected at all. Dusklion knew who the cat that tried to kill Fadingstar was? Duskleaf wasn’t too familiar with Ashensplash, but at least now he had the culprit's name to work with. Maybe some of the other cats would know who that is. He gave a nod of affirmation as Dusklion mentioned that she wanted to be the one to kill Ashensplash.

After the Deputy left, Duskleaf heard her calling an emergency meeting like she’d told him. Even if he did know who was responsible now, it was probably best to go anyway in case there was something else to hear. Besides, no point standing about looking for the suspicious activity of a cat he had no idea the appearance of. A description, that's what he was after. Maybe there'd be one given at the emergency meeting, if not he could ask around.

@taillow
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old August 19th, 2024, 02:04 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

So Duskleaf didn't know, then? The deputy flicked her ears at the information, wondering if her brother and those who had been on patrol with him had decided to keep it a secret for... whatever reason, she wasn't sure. Regardless she knew the culprit, the cat her brother had told her had tried to end his life. In infuriated her and she glanced around, silently hoping she would spot her among the cats here. It had been too long since she had used her claws - this would be the perfect warm-up.

"Good, thanks for sendin' those out. 'N as for the cat who tried to kill my brother, it was Ashensplash. Haven't seen her 'round much, but if you catch her tryin' to come back into camp, find me. She's as good as dead but I want it to be my claws that end her sorry, pathetic life." The venom dripped off her tongue as the deputy lashed her tail, turning back towards the den. "Gonna call the Clan together so everyone knows." With that the dark tabby turned and headed back in with a furious look on her face.

- -

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Most, if not all, cats were here - or at least should be. Fades had told her about the lockdown he had placed once they had arrived. It was a smart idea, mostly because Dusklion didn't trust half of their Clanmates to not start trouble with the other three Clans, and with Fades still pretty out of it and she herself just recovering, they didn't have the energy to run around and babysit.

Leaping onto the ledge that jutted out from the wall, the RiverClan deputy turned and glanced at the cats here. She was grateful the den was large enough to allow for lots of movement of every cat. There was the briefest moment of uncertainty that passed through her, kept hidden from her face however. She had been practically dead to the world for the last half-moon - would the Clan even listen to her? But she had to push that out of the way because right now, she had a culprit to find.

"RiverClan! I need every cat here at my paws now." Her voice called through the abandoned den, hopefully reaching those who were outside as well. Her voice was still scratchy and hoarse, but outside of that the deputy looked fine. Fur was still a bit unkept but her blue eyes glimmered with life they hadn't for some time.

[ this is a small emergency meeting and will only be 1-2 posts long! ]

[ @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Allison ]
Silentstrike came padding over with Moonpaw, Grimpaw and Crowglow alongside him.
Old August 19th, 2024, 03:49 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
5 Moons
10/10

Rosekit peaked out of the nursery. Every cat? This is probably really important. At that, she gathered along her clanmates.
Old August 19th, 2024, 04:33 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Dusklion had called a clan meeting. Irisfost was sure some cats were wondering why she was the one summoning them, but she knew. She knew why Fadingstar wasn't currently able to announce the incident that this meeting was about. She had been there when it happened- not the actual poisoning, but everything that came after. She was, as far as she knew, one of the only cats who knew about Aspensplash's betrayal. With a solemn expression on her face, Irisfrost took a seat and waited for her deputy's words.
Old August 19th, 2024, 08:12 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw shook Bravebolt awake and they padded into the into the clearing.

Nutkit hissed softly as his pads rubbed painfully on a particularly rough area of the clearing for the 4th time sincethe arrived back at the twoleg structures. He sat down besides Rainingpaw licking his blistering pads.

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutpaw_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutpaw has trouble with verbal communication.
Old August 19th, 2024, 09:52 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 30
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @HerbalTea @wolfie

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He went over towards the 2 warriors who were gathered together already. He felt his weight dragging him down. He was exhausted. Right after a long journey and he has to go in a patrol? He’d push through it, hopefully without collapsing.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old August 19th, 2024, 01:20 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

As Heroneye mentioned RiverClan territory, the other she-cat began to shift in place. "Heartache", she'd called that feeling. Interesting, not the word choice Heroneye would have gone with, personally. The feeling she'd had wasn't exactly an ache, per se, but more like a constant tugging in her chest. A voice that ceaselessly insisted, You don't belong here. You belong back there. But that didn't make Goldfish "wrong", of course. Just different.

But regardless, it was clear that bringing it up had been a mistake, judging by how quickly Goldfish had become visibly uncomfortable. Heroneye supposed it would be best to change the subject--but to what? Home was just about all any RiverClan cat could think about, and for good reason. Although, well, at least there was something Heroneye knew the two could relate to.

"Being made Lionhearts at a time like this," Heroneye began quietly after a pause, "it's all very--well, I hope we can live up to that title." Her true meaning, I hope I can live up to that title, of course, went unsaid. Honestly, she had no concerns about Goldfish. But to say otherwise would be too personal, too emotional. Part of her almost felt it necessary to instead congratulate Goldfish, but, well, Heroneye was a Lionheart, too, so it felt sort of indirectly arrogant to do so. So she didn't.

( @Blaaze )

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

A small subtle reminder of the dream Goldfish had shared with Peps made her fur tingle. She would see him again. Properly this time.. him in the earth below her feet, and she above knowing he would wait for her time to join him. But those words went unsaid as she refocused back on Heroneye. A time like this. Yes, a time like this.. "Yeah, I hope so. I would like to think of it as simply another chance to prove our loyalty and ability to stand strong in our rank." The Ace of Spades responded with a mew, one ear flicking away a buzzing fly. But then she heard a noise from her previous post and her golden hues narrowed. "Well, I suppose we've ought to cut this one short.. I feel like I need to keep watch, feel like nobody else is y'know?" With that she rose to her paws with a stretch and Flicked her tail un a friendly manner. "Catch you later, alright?" Was her simple dismissal, giving time for a response before padding off.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; August 19th, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Closed Thread