Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Queen of Mothers...
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 11:10 AM
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 11:08 AM
Spider’Paws Stealth...
by Rowan
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:06 AM
LF: spring art
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:03 AM
To Protect My Flowers
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 10:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: OUT!

seafin came over to stormpaw and comforted him
-better post tommorow i promise <3- @Rowan

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM

Bump Policy: anytime! I highly encourage it actually!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Porcupinesilk meowed, concerned about Wolfhive. “Go get some rest, we don't want one of our best members to be sick. When the storm passes, I'll create a new apprentice den." They meowed, offering a shoulder. sure they were being a bit bossy but they were concerned about their clanmate @BEAR.

Finbranch
13m - he/him

Finbranch had taken Twistedpaw out of the den, and watched as the last couple cats were dragged out of the puddle. He would have jumped in again, but it seemed Wolfhive and Porcupinesilk were trying to get everyone out for good. So, he continued to stand and watch intently from his spot until Wolfhive and the other warriors came out of the den. 'this storm is wild!' He thought as he watched the rain pelt down on the mass of broken sticks and brambles.

The young tom was within earshot when Porcupinesilk mentioned building a new den. Without hesitation he bounded tworeds them, shaking his own pelt out vigorously before speaking; "Ill help with rebuilding the den once the storm passes!" He tried hard to raise his voice over low rumbles on thunder in the distance. "just give me the word" He nodded eagerly.

@HerbalTea

~Have a good day~

Comms and Request tracker
pm me for USD qoutes! kk comms will be limited.
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Whitepaw sneezed, and went to the other apps in the elders den. Berrypaw was already there.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Cloudedpaw followed everyone.
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw Gave A Small Snort, Tail Giving A Flick As He Watched The Den Colapse. He Was Glad, There Were Some Items He Couldnt Let Go Of In There, No Matter Now Much He Hated Them. He Hoped They Wernt Savable, As He Shook His Wet Fur Out And Pushed The Small, Slightly Tired And Shoken Up Mothpaw Back Into The Elders Den And Out Of The Storm.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Cottonpaw layed down, her head bleeding as she groaned

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Wolfhive's movement was what woke Bumblestar. She didn't think much of it at first, and shifted to steal the spot of warmth he'd left. She could hear it pouring outside and wasn't interested in going out in that.

Then water dripped onto her head, and his shout echoed over the sound of the downpour, sending her to her paws and outside in a second.

The apprentices' den had collapsed? Stars, they couldn't catch a break. And someone was screaming. Brackenclaw was helping Cypresspaw, so she shifted over to where Badgerpaw was standing to check him for injuries. Nothing, good to know. "Get to the elders' den," she ordered, giving him a gentle nudge with her shoulder. "Fawnpaw, Poppypaw, Nettlepaw, that goes for you three as well! Elders' den, now!" If they didn't move, she was going to make them. "Lightningpaw-" Where the hell had those injuries come from?? "Get your ass to Wolfpaw 'n Hollowpaw immediately."

[ @Aroogi @OBigBrainO @Estelle @Banneret @Fish ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyy_wildcard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyy_wildcard View Post

˚She/They | 21 moons | Thunderclan Warrior | OPEN POST˚

≪★≫

AutumnSwirl had awoken to Wolfhive’s, or whatever their name was, loud cry for someone to get out. The russet cat quickly realized that the apprentices den was collapsing again.

She rushed out to help the apprentices, her thinking logical and sharp. They noticed an apprentice a little ways off. The apprentice, who she’d never met, had some scuff marks on them, as of they’d been fighting.

After seeing the chaos had died down, the tabby she-cat approached them and said “You need to go to the medicine den.”

≪★≫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

- Wolfpaw -

- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -

- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

TW: Vomit, Panic/Anxiety Attack
The thunder and howling of the rain was not ideal to sleep with, and the Medicine cat hated it. The tripod lay in his nest, ears pinned against his head as the rain continued. It didn't help that he was already uncomfortable sleeping in the Medicine Den. The fact it was his den and he had lost a leg in here was only part of the reason why. But all in all, tonight was one of those nights. He has had many restless nights before, so why would this be different? He had no clue, but for some unknown reason, unease settled in the young medic's stomach. Maybe it was just his unexplained fear of thunder that caused it. Or the fact that the clan was currently on lockdown.

But, something worse was happening now. He was caught off-guard by the sound of Wolfhive's voice ringing out in the clearing, his first instinct was to ignore it. He could barely make out what the hornet was saying anyway. But after a bit, he decided to go check it out. And boy, this was bad. The medic hobbled out, his brown tabby pelt getting hit with the patter of rain as soon as he stepped out, and saw the movement of cats near the apprentice's den. Curious, Wolfpaw went over to investigate, and a surprise awaited him.

It wasn't long before Bumblestar and Spiderthroat showed up and started barking out orders. What brought Wolfpaw back to reality was his name mentioned by Bumblestar - someone was injured! "I'm here!!!" he called out, making his way over to Lightningpaw. As he walked, it felt like time slowed. So much was happening at once. Wolfpaw still was trying to process the meeting where he became medicine cat. He had zero clue at all what was happening once he approached Lightningpaw. "Te-Tell me what's wrong... I-I'll see if I can treat it," he said slowly, his green gaze staring in the direction of the Apprentice's Den.

Then, he saw it.

It was a simple, crack. And it came falling down. The roof fell and the walls sank inwards. What he once called a place to sleep and shelter, was now nothing but a jumble of branches and sticks and whatnot. The world began to spin as tears slowly came to Wolfpaw's eyes. His breath was shaky as he took a small, tiny, simple step to the fallen den. He felt the bile rise in his throat, and puked.

It was a haze. The rain and thunder roared in his ears as it blended with his loud heartbeat, drowning out all the noises. He couldn't think. Calm down. Calm down. he thought, taking deep breaths. Within a few moments, his head cleared. He needed to act now. "Give me just a moment, lightningpaw," he said to the apprentice before bounding off over to the crowd.

"Bumblestar! Spiderthroat! I'm here! Dunno where Hollowpaw is but he needs to get his ass out here. Lightningpaw is injured and I dunno how many cats are going to get sick or are trapped in the wreckage," he said as he approached the two. "I'm going to go grab some herbs and Hollowpaw, then bring Lightningpaw to the Elder's den. If ya see any cats who need medical attention, send them my way," he said before rushing off to his den.

He quickly slipped into his den, making his way over to the herb store. "HOLLOWPAW! Grab some herbs and get to the elder's den. Need your help there," he hissed before looking for some herbs. He didn't know much, so he didn't really know what to grab. So, Wolfpaw grabbed some Cobwebs and Poppy seeds, since those were the only two herbs he knew in the store. With herbs in his maw, the Medicine Cat quickly returned. "Lightningpaw. Elder's den, now. Don't wanna heal you in this rain," he said through a mouthful of herbs.

Once he reached the Elders den, he dropped the cobwebs and poppy seeds and turned back to the apprentice. "Now, what's wrong and show me your injury," he stated.

[ @dino. @Starfall @Neptune. @Fish ]

[sososo sorry if i messed anything up there were a LOT of posts i had to go through lol]

"I... I'll—" Be fine. Is how she would have finished it but then she heard Mentorstar yell out to her and winced. Well how long was she going to be able to hide this from her anyways? Maybe it was better this way, all that Lightningpaw could ask for was being able to tell what happened to her with no one around her other than a select few. She really messed up and didn't want the whole clan to look down on her for all eternity. That was a very long time and she spent so much time making herself look as pretty as possible that this would ruin everything she worked for. This sucked and she hated kits so much.

"Please go and tend to the others first... I think I stopped my bleeding or I'd be dead by now." Lightningpaw said meekly. This kid was so much younger than her and was allowed to boss her around. It was annoying, and she wanted to throw some charge around in a pathetic attempt to keep her ego up. In the end there was only good intent at the root of all this. She didn't think she was going to die right away and others needed help first.

"No need to demand me, I'm walking, I'm walking..." The apprentice said with an annoyed huff. Her ego was hurting, please spare her.

Once she was out of the rain she looked to the apprentice den now that rain wasn't trying to blind her and frowned. So many cats could have died, or they might get sick and there was nothing that she could do for them. It felt like some kind of cosmic level crime to not let these drenched cats have something first. They were victims of circumstance, she was just a fool who thought that they could play hero. By the wounds on her sides threatening to become unbecoming, ugly scars told what kind of a fraud she actually was. "I've got gashes on both my sides, but please Wolfpaw... Look to the others first if you can." Lightningpaw said will looking not like herself. She lacked her smirk or her signature sneer. It was just a weak frown. That was all that she could give them.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw has already found the perfect spot, and no, he was not sharing. He glares at cats who get too close and settles into his cozy, new, dry nest in the elder's den. Sure, it may smell weird, but it was only temporary. The bigger issue was how utterly noisy it was.

"Would everyone just shut up?" Antpaw hisses, "Trying to sleep here."

Tags: OPEN
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Fawnpaw was in the elders den.

Tinyowl went back to the warriors den to lick his pelt dry.

[ closed! small post! ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I will be on semi-hiatus from August 19th - 24th due to family vacation. I may pop in to give replies, but Im not sure. Thanks for understanding!
Old Today, 01:16 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
34/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

As it always does, everything went wrong when Hollowpaw was trying to actually get some sleep. The slight drizzle from earlier in the day had turned into a thunderstorm between his snores, the rain coming down in large drops that crashed loudly on the medicine den's roof and the mud turned ground of the clearing. There wasn't anything super urgent to get to patient-wise, so Hollowpaw had taken this as a chance to get some much needed sleep, and, when he was last fully awake, it looked as if Wolfpaw had similar plans.

Evidently, those plans did not last, and it was the medicine cat's shout of his name as he rummaged with the herbs that finally woke the young apprentice. With a yawn, brown masked tabby blinks bleary eyes and gets to his feet, trying to piece together what's going on, though it's hard to tell over the sound of the rain and the shouts from camp. Did lightning strike or something? What was with the commotion? Regardless, he followed orders and ran to the herb stores, titanite eyes suddenly alert as he scanned their supplies for things he might be needing... marigold, poppy, cobwebs... anything else? But... wait, where was the marigold??? These flowers were all dried up and crumbling! That wouldn't do at all! How was he supposed to stave off infection, if there was nothing to treat the infection with? Whatever, poppy and cobweb would have to do for now, they didn't have much other choice (though he couldn't help but curse Springlight for not keeping better stocked, and the hornets for not making sure the supplies were brimming in the short time they were running this den).

When he stepped outside, Hollowpaw nearly dropped his bundle the urge to stand and gape was so strong. The apprentice's den had... collapsed. His sister's den... that's where his sister was sleeping! Where was she? He didn't see Bravepaw anywhere..! He's got half a mind to drop what he's doing right now and search for her, job and anyone in need of medical attention be damned, but... Wolfpaw had told him to get to the elder's den, and there was a steady stream of apprentices running in that direction, so maybe she was already there. Maybe.

He darts through the heavy rain, fur puffed out against the chill of the wind, and skids into the suddenly crowded elder's den, dropping his meager supply bundle at his paws and glancing around a little bit frantically, scared.

"Anyone hurt, line up! We can't do much with what we have, so the deal is you're only gettin herbs if you really need them," or if you're my sister, his mind adds the unspoken truth. Bravepaw over everyone else, no questions asked.

[ ANY APPRENTICE WITH AN INJURY MAKE A POST MENTIONING ME ]
[ @Bean - little wolf (: ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests