Last post by Rose
Today 02:06 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by ollie
Today 02:05 PM

Old August 16th, 2024, 07:40 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

⋆˖ The Fool ˖⋆
SILVER TONGUE - JUST A SCRATCH - BURN, BABY, BURN
"the world is burning, feel the heat. blink and miss it: happens fast."

it was bloody hot. summer was winding up full-swing and bearing down on shadowclan in all its righteous fury. the anarchistic healer could see a lot of cases like this on the horizon where cats would come in with heat sickness. Grousepaw himself had to be careful- his pelt was thick and two layered. On his side solely was the fact that he was mostly lighter coloured. er. . . more or less.

so, he wasn't surprised when mossboss called him over and his gaze alighted on an unconscious warrior. for a brief moment, amber eyes widened before he surged forwards to help mossfreckle settle the she-cat into the stream and in the same motion, scoop a ball of damp and cool moss up and trot forwards towards darkfire.

it was then, much to his surprise and panic, that he saw the tom sway then topple. grousepaw surged forwards, dropping low in an effort to catch the warrior with his large and sturdy build, wincing at the scorch of warm fur against his own. carefully, he attempted to hook a shoulder under the other tom and guide him to the stream.

"easy, easy, easy." he soothed, more to stifle his own nerves than anything else. sparing a nervous glance to his mentor, he flashed an awkward smile, the moss still clutched between curved fangs.
Darkfire moaned.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM

My Mood: Fine

Stonelight groaned in pain as she woke up she expected to see Moonkit but didn't her eyes widen "Where is Moonkit!" She asked in a whisper

{Stonelight a grey tabby with dark blue eyes}
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM

"Here I am mommy!" Moonkit says after she here's her mother ask where she is
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM

"Sooo mom when are you leaving the medicine den?" Moonkit asks
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM

"Soon Moonkit soon... I'm gonna go back to sleep now." Stonelight says as she goes back to sleep
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM

*Moonkit leaves*
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by elio View Post
❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

❦ A sleepy dramatised protest slipped from Hillstrider’s awakened honeyed ginger form as the lanky herbalist slipped from his warm embrace and padded on weary paws, beckoning the larger tom forward and out, beyond the lichen shrouding and into the quite world that slumbered under the moonlight that hazed the clearing as it glistened off wisp of fog and tiny swirls of dust puffed up by tiny zephyrs that carried the lingering scents of heat wilted sweet blooms and the heady alpine of the conifer canopies that surrounded them. Mossy hues glanced to settle in sleep ridden sunny orbs that rested half lidded, blinking open and close as they grow heavier with lingering sleep, heavy head resting on the herbalists freckled shoulder. Soft barbed tongue licked gently and comfortingly against his still prickling pelt and Mossfreckle smiled a little to himself as he shuffled his white tipped paws and oriental into a stance more sturdy and resilient against the heavy weight of Hilly that sleepily nudged into him.

Nightmare?

❦ One word, the answer should when been so simple, so cut and dry and exact… yes OR no… no “yes and no but that’s what it was a fundamentally wrong and whether it be a prophecy or omen or dream or some hell sent concoction of all and none the medicine cat was not too sure how to state the feelings of what he had experience… death awakening to a mock rebirth. With wide eyes the medic took in the sky, followed each tinkling spark as his thought danced along internally with the glimmer of each wink of the stars, ”Ye-“ he starts and catches himself, ”Yes, or so I think for now… it’s hard sometimes to differentiate the horrid reality form the grasp of one’s imagination…” how much was he willing to share, ”omens come in all shapes and forms, some easy to solve and others ripping at you from the inside out and others are subtle almost dreamlike, it’s hard sometimes to know if it’s some archaic cat or the manifestations of all the things in my core. But enough about that,” a somewhat fake smile and a gesture to lay done, ”No reason to ruin a pretty clear sky… and it looks like someone could use some sleep,” lilting and calm Mossfreckle’s tone reveal none of the strife of the starry reeling of his mind, only life cold composure and an immaculately painted mask of ease.

{ @Mica ~ Hilly // wails in his short this is }
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @elio ]

· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider did his best to listen to Mossfreckle as his friend struggled to wade through his swirling thoughts. A rounded ear flicked Mossfreckle's neck in sympathy, the orange tom frowning. "Yo, that's some heavy stuff my dude." Dreams could be that bad? To make you feel like you were being torn apart? Hillstrider was suddenly glad he didn't dream at all. There was a moment of silence between them, Hillstrider sorting through the sleepy remains of his intelligence and trying to figure out what to say. "Well, at the end of the day..." his plumy tail swept the ground, kicking up a small flare of dust that twinkled in the starlight. "You can only do so much, Moss m'dude. The more you bash your head against a problem, the harder it becomes to solve." Hillstrider straightened, twisting to look down at his lanky compatriot. "That's why I stopped trying to knock squirrels out of trees with my head." He gently bumped Mossfreckle's shoulder with his striped head, then grinned smugly. "And let me tell you, I'm an expert problem-solver now."

As the pair slipped into comfortable silence, Hillstrider set his gaze up at the stars. They twinkled merrily, and his eyes sparkled in return. "Gee, y'know Moss..." Hillstrider looked back to his dappled friend, expression impossibly open and kind. "You got those same stars in your eyes. Same as the ones up there." His sunny eyes flicked between the sky and Mossfreckle's face. "Ain't that something?" The words tumbled out of him, piling onto the ground in front of their paws like sticks.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!