Today 10:13 PM

Old Today, 02:26 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Blaaze @BEAR.
(moving this along)

Risingstorm came back to camp and limped over to wolfhive "Foxes are in haggerd ruins, there's a den with three pups in it" he meowed recounting for what he saw "And one fox is dead sprout killed it, the fox was caught in a trap and had a bad infection so yeah" he finished his report

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 02:42 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
183/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was sleeping on a tree branch high up. Fortunately, she had no stomachache from biting into a northern bayberry bush berry. The sour taste still lingered in her mouth. But, mostly the taste was gone. The water she drank helped.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 02:48 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Waspkit
Thunderclan kit, She/her 1ish Moons

Pants Waspkit padded out of the nursery, stopping for a moment to let her eyes adjust to the blazing ball of light in the sky. Hmph!! Why did it always have to hurt her eyes?! Her eyes were beautiful and didn't need that light to hurt them. The kit snapped out of her angry state when a leaf drifted in front of her. Waspkit swipped a paw out to claw at the leaf, but missed. Waspskit scoffed in disbelief. How dare the leaf not let her claw it!? She tried again and again, only slightly digging one of her claws into it, and falling over the next time. The she-kit hissed at the leaf and finally pounced onto it, her paws landing square onto it. But what was the price to pay for this victory? Waspkit had only had her paws on the leaf for a moment before the rest if her body pushed her forward, tumbling tail-over-head into a large lump of fur. "Ow..." The kit whimpered softly,
her body aching.

@Oliver [Foxskipper]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Queenly

“Hey, everyone!” Cypress’paw called across the clearing, trying to make himself heard. “I’ve drawn crosses one some rocks with red berries, and hidden them around the camp. Ya’ll have to find them!! Whoever finds the most, gets a special butterfly wing of their choosing from my collection!!” Cypress’paw had a large collection of said butterfly wings, from tiny, to large, monochrome to bright in all different colours, and he kept them in pristine condition. They were very dear to him - it was surprising that he was putting one of them up as a prize for this, he’d probably hide his favourites. “Let’s call it a scavenger hunt!!”

[Summer bingo event - Open!!]
There are 15 rocks, hidden by Cypress’paw in various places, e.g. behind a den, in a bush, etc. Please mention me every time your character finds a rock, so I can keep track of how many each cat who joins collects, and when all of them have been found. This is where they are:
1. Behind the elders den [ ]
2. At the base of the stream running through the clearing [ ]
3. In the warriors den [ ]
4.In the warriors den [ ]
5. In the remains of the apprentice den [ ]
6. In the remains of the apprentice den [ ]
7.in the remains of the apprentice den [ ]
8. In whatever random bush [ ]
9. In a different random bush [ ]
10. In the base of the stream again [ ]
11. Behind the nursery [ ]
12. Tucked away at the camp entrance [ ]
13. At the bottom of the fresh kill pile (the berries Cypress used to paint the rocks aren’t poisonous!! This will not taint the fresh kill!!) [ ]
14. In another bush [ ]
15. ANOTHER bush (I lost my creativity at this point lol) [ ]

Found = [X] || Not found: [ ]
This post will be frequently updated!!

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Lilac_Cat @Allison

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 05:31 PM.
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
“Hey, everyone!” Cypress’paw called across the clearing, trying to make himself heard. “I’ve drawn crosses one some rocks with red berries, and hidden them around the camp. Ya’ll have to find them!! Whoever finds the most, gets a special butterfly wing of their choosing from my collection!!” Cypress’paw had a large collection of said butterfly wings, from tiny, to large, monochrome to bright in all different colours, and he kept them in pristine condition. They were very dear to him - it was surprising that he was putting one of them up as a prize for this, he’d probably hide his favourites. “Let’s call it a scavenger hunt!!”

[Summer bingo event - Open!!]
There are 15 rocks, hidden by Cypress’paw in various places, e.g. behind a den, in a bush, etc. Please mention me every time your character finds a rock, so I can keep track of how many each cat who joins collects, and when all of them have been found. This is where they are:
1. Behind the elders den [ ]
2. At the base of the stream running through the clearing [ ]
3. In the warriors den [ ]
4.In the warriors den [ ]
5. In the remains of the apprentice den [ ]
6. In the remains of the apprentice den [ ]
7.in the remains of the apprentice den [ ]
8. In whatever random bush [ ]
9. In a different random bush [ ]
10. In the base of the stream again [ ]
11. Behind the nursery [ ]
12. Tucked away at the camp entrance [ ]
13. At the bottom of the fresh kill pile (the berries Cypress used to paint the rocks aren’t poisonous!! This will not taint the fresh kill!!) [ ]
14. In another bush [ ]
15. ANOTHER bush (I lost my creativity at this point lol) [ ]

Found = [X] || Not found: [ ]
This post will be frequently updated!!

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Lilac_Cat @Allison

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowpaw looked at Cypresspaw, hearing the announcement. She came racing over immediately, her fur bristling in excitement (as it usually does). "This sounds so fun! Imma join!!" she says, then proceeds with a "Whoa... Those butterfly wings look so cool! Where'd you find them?" she inquires in awe.
---

hope you dont mind me quoting!
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Cypress’paw hurried over to the medicine cat and the patrol, opening his mouth to speak. “Wait! Let me come!! I seem to have a knack for finding things like that, maybe I’m just lucky.” he shrugged.
Nightwhisper blinked, sighing gently as he licked his mates ear one more time. "I don't see why not." Nightwhisper meowed, his tone stiffening, "These are for my kits, the ones with whitecough. So I expect anything you collect to be the correct herb and not rotting or broken, understood?" He meowed

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3