Today 06:08 PM

Old May 26th, 2024, 10:13 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau View Post
Dunepounce returned and dropped his squirrel off at the prey pile before making his way to the patrol place. “Patrol went well, we came back with three pieces of prey. Eaglepaw did a great job hunting.” And with a flick of his ear he padded off.

[ @taillow ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
A little late, but Dusklion wouldn't hold it against the warrior considering they had at least come back with a good haul. "Three? Definitely glad I sent the two of you, then. Nice work." A grin stretched across her face as she glanced at the growing prey pile, then waved at the retreating warrior with the tip of her fluffy tail.
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 77/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw padded in behind Dunepounce, the familiar fog of dissociation falling over her the moment she stepped paw into camp. She gently placed her vole and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, barely registering Dunepounce's kind words or Dusklion's relief. She dipped her head to the deputy and then padded off. Maybe someone could take her out of camp again.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 04:17 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ THIS TAKES PLACE AT THE ABANDONED TWOLEG DEN. JUST USING THIS THREAD FOR SIMPLICITY ]

DUE DATE: August 28th by 11:59pm PST
LAST DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: August 31st by 11:59pm EST
PREFERRED DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: August 26th by 11:59pm EST

IF YOUR CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AFTER AUGUST 21ST, HAVE THEM COME SPEAK TO DUSKLION IN CHARACTER TO PROVIDE AN IN CHARACTER REASON.

IF A PATROL MEMBER HAS NOT RESPONDED IN 48 HOURS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BUMP THEM. IF THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED IN 72 HOURS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO SKIP OVER THEM.

I WILL BE ADDING THE PATROLS TO THE PATROL MENU, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LINK YOUR HUNTING POSTS IN YOUR REPORT SO I KNOW WHAT TO ADD TO THE STORAGE!

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

The pure irritation she felt at not only not seeing Mistyshard around anywhere lately, but having her entire healing shoved onto Berrypaw rippled underneath Dusklion's pelt like sparks of electricity. A cat she had once admired for her dedication to become a warrior, and then a Lionheart, and then the Clan's medicine cat, had fizzled into distaste. The dark tabby was done with cats being selected to bring the Clan back up to its greatness only for them to sit on their asses and do nothing. Fury flashed in her gaze as the still-recovering deputy sought out a corner of the den. Herbs were low, and she'd be damned if she sat by while another kid was abandoned by their supposed teacher and left to fend for themselves.

"Listen up! Got no idea where Mistyshard is, 'n the herb stock is low. Berrypaw can't do this on her own, so I need some volunteers to go out 'n gather up some herbs." She paused a moment to catch her breath, fighting back a small unexpected wave of nausea. Hopefully this sickness would be over soon.

"Now I know we've re-secured our borders 'n territory, but we haven't been here for the last two moons. Stay vigilant, 'n if you see cats who don't belong, make it known they're no longer welcome here - that goes for any of the other Clans." She wouldn't put it past any of them to have their cats come and patrol through their territory after what Twilightstar had told her before letting her go. Still, it drew a scowl on her face. "They had two moons to trample all throughout our territory, so I hope they got it out of their system. From this moment on, no Clan cat steps paw on our lands 'cept RiverClan."

General Territory Herb Patrol
"Snowstripe! I want you takin' Honeystep 'n Beaverpaw with you to look for cobwebs and poppy seeds out in the territory. You all should know what they look like - try 'n bring back as much as you can."
[ @Fish @Silverfur & Co @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Sleepy Thicket Herb Patrol
"Foxleap! Take Wormbite 'n Lionpaw with you to look over at Sleepy Thicket for any moss 'n marigold. If you spot anythin' else that's useful, bring it back with you." That was mainly for Bites, since she knew the tom had been around long enough to have a bit more herbal knowledge than the basic cat. She nodded towards her own apprentice, hoping that this would give them a chance to be on a patrol while she... continued to recover.
[ @wolfie @twizzypaw @beau ]

With those out of the way, the next up were some hunting patrols. Duskleaf hadn't sent any out as far as she knew, and the last thing the deputy wanted to do was run cats ragged after their long journey back. But they still needed food while they rested here. "Gonna send out some huntin' patrols as well. Gonna be doin' three warriors each 'cause I want to bring back as much as we can."

Lionsbeach Hunting Patrol
"Beastflame, Redwater, 'n Spiraltail, I want you goin' out towards Lionsbeach 'n doin' some huntin'. See if you can bring back a couple birds, or if anythin's washed up on shore."
[ @ophelia @Tallstar @constellation ]

Haven Springs Hunting Patrol
"Floodsight, you go with Irisfrost 'n Oliverat out towards Haven Springs 'n see what's over there. We were in the mountains for two moons so hopefully you've retained those huntin' skills."
[ @ace. @kittycatburmise @HerbalTea ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 05:50 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe nodes and waits for her clanmates to gather

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC