Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 05:16 PM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:13 PM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by Zero
Today 05:09 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 05:08 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:58 PM

Old Today, 03:10 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: OUT!

@BEAR.

Risingstorm made it out before the den collapsed turning his head to wolf hive "Will do" he meowed taking count of the apprentices he could see they had 44 apprentices good starclan that was a lot "hey willow paw get going to the elders den to get dry" (@
Blossom Cry) he meowed counting a few apprentices heads beepaw,willowpaw.... Where was twisted gosh he needed to train them he shook his head they had more important things to worry about now he started to count the apprentices he could see

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 03:11 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw went to the elders den

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 03:26 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

TW: Vomit, Panic/Anxiety Attack
The thunder and howling of the rain was not ideal to sleep with, and the Medicine cat hated it. The tripod lay in his nest, ears pinned against his head as the rain continued. It didn't help that he was already uncomfortable sleeping in the Medicine Den. The fact it was his den and he had lost a leg in here was only part of the reason why. But all in all, tonight was one of those nights. He has had many restless nights before, so why would this be different? He had no clue, but for some unknown reason, unease settled in the young medic's stomach. Maybe it was just his unexplained fear of thunder that caused it. Or the fact that the clan was currently on lockdown.

But, something worse was happening now. He was caught off-guard by the sound of Wolfhive's voice ringing out in the clearing, his first instinct was to ignore it. He could barely make out what the hornet was saying anyway. But after a bit, he decided to go check it out. And boy, this was bad. The medic hobbled out, his brown tabby pelt getting hit with the patter of rain as soon as he stepped out, and saw the movement of cats near the apprentice's den. Curious, Wolfpaw went over to investigate, and a surprise awaited him.

It wasn't long before Bumblestar and Spiderthroat showed up and started barking out orders. What brought Wolfpaw back to reality was his name mentioned by Bumblestar - someone was injured! "I'm here!!!" he called out, making his way over to Lightningpaw. As he walked, it felt like time slowed. So much was happening at once. Wolfpaw still was trying to process the meeting where he became medicine cat. He had zero clue at all what was happening once he approached Lightningpaw. "Te-Tell me what's wrong... I-I'll see if I can treat it," he said slowly, his green gaze staring in the direction of the Apprentice's Den.

Then, he saw it.

It was a simple, crack. And it came falling down. The roof fell and the walls sank inwards. What he once called a place to sleep and shelter, was now nothing but a jumble of branches and sticks and whatnot. The world began to spin as tears slowly came to Wolfpaw's eyes. His breath was shaky as he took a small, tiny, simple step to the fallen den. He felt the bile rise in his throat, and puked.

It was a haze. The rain and thunder roared in his ears as it blended with his loud heartbeat, drowning out all the noises. He couldn't think. Calm down. Calm down. he thought, taking deep breaths. Within a few moments, his head cleared. He needed to act now. "Give me just a moment, lightningpaw," he said to the apprentice before bounding off over to the crowd.

"Bumblestar! Spiderthroat! I'm here! Dunno where Hollowpaw is but he needs to get his ass out here. Lightningpaw is injured and I dunno how many cats are going to get sick or are trapped in the wreckage," he said as he approached the two. "I'm going to go grab some herbs and Hollowpaw, then bring Lightningpaw to the Elder's den. If ya see any cats who need medical attention, send them my way," he said before rushing off to his den.

He quickly slipped into his den, making his way over to the herb store. "HOLLOWPAW! Grab some herbs and get to the elder's den. Need your help there," he hissed before looking for some herbs. He didn't know much, so he didn't really know what to grab. So, Wolfpaw grabbed some Cobwebs and Poppy seeds, since those were the only two herbs he knew in the store. With herbs in his maw, the Medicine Cat quickly returned. "Lightningpaw. Elder's den, now. Don't wanna heal you in this rain," he said through a mouthful of herbs.

Once he reached the Elders den, he dropped the cobwebs and poppy seeds and turned back to the apprentice. "Now, what's wrong and show me your injury," he stated.

[ @dino. @Starfall @Neptune. @Fish ]
[sososo sorry if i messed anything up there were a LOT of posts i had to go through lol]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 03:38 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

SEAFIN
{ HE/THEY | 46 MOONS }
THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME..WHY?!
ׂ╰┈➤Blue eyes looked as apprentices hurried in, not knowing what was going on he knew it had to do something with the apprentices den. He got up and padded to the entrance of the den to see that the apprentice den was ruined and covered in water. He felt empathy for the apprentices. They probably had stuff in there that meant alot, but they had to be safe, loosing something is better than dieing. Until he saw an injured apprentice, he let out a sigh. He went back over to his corner that had a good bit of moss and laid down. He saw some worried apprentices and beckoned them to him. They could lay in his fur or by him and he would tell a story, to distract them from the hard rain being heard from outside. "Who wants to hear a story! Come over here if you do!" he said in a cheerful voice.

| 4 SPOTS OPEN |

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; Today at 03:58 PM.
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day

Cypress’paw burst into the den, shivering, missing a large patch of fur on his shoulder, but still stubbornly clutching his mud and rock portrait - which he poured his heart and soul into - and his butterfly wing collection. ”Im here now… just!” he mewed, shivering.

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

Sunpaw had no clue what was even going on seeing as she wasn't in the apprentice's den at the moment it was a mess. She had been making her way toward the warrior's den during the beginning of the fiasco. The ginger paw had wanted to see if she could cuddle and sleep with her papa. Mentally she hadn't been doing too well after big sisters death and ma vanishing so she wanted some comfort. That changed since amber eyes watched everyone fleeing the apprentice's den to go to the elders, could they not have one nice thing? Sunpaw would rather go cuddle with papa but it seemed the hornet wanted every apprentice in the elder's den. Frowning she redirected herself towards the den, she would have to go seek out papa some other time when it was less hectic.

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 03:52 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

MOOSECRASH
51 Moons (Mentally 35) | He/Him | Well Insulated

The huge tom simply gave a nod and pushed his way into the den. Rising onto his back paws and using every bit of his size and strength he could, he pushed his forepaws into the dipping ceiling. With a growl of effort, Moosecrash forced the roof of the den up and away, prepared to maintain this position for as long as it took to get everyone else out of danger. Looking to Wolfhive, his hazel eyes flared with determination.
"I can hold it, you go! Take care of the others!" He said, the water streaming rivulets through his dark tabby fur. Now that he was back, he would do whatever was needed to help his clan.
He took steady breaths, listening as the apprentices and other warriors cleared out of the den. With a grunt of determination, he shoved again, determined to keep the den from collapsing. Hearing Wolfhive's call to clear out, he gave one final burst of strength to force the ceiling up before dropping to all fours and running at a mad sprint to shoulder his way from the den, just in time to hear the thing collapse behind him. He let out a sigh and sat back with a thump on the moist ground, catching his breath.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; Today at 03:56 PM.
Old Today, 03:56 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
Lots of warriors everywhere risingstorm walked in "Hey beepaw come on get out were headed to the elders den" he mewoed at beepaw stepping into the water up to beepaw the water was above his ankles "its not that deep you can get across I'll help you" he said looking at the roof he would rebuild the den once this whole thing settled

Bee.jpg
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Apprentice

As the last bits of sleep dissipated, Beepaw briefly jumped from paw to paw before stepping into the water with a shiver. "That's cold, ewww I think I got wet moss on my shoulder, yuck!"

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Bravepaw
wind this world
until the end

+ anypronouns + No purrks

Bravepaw for all intents and purposes was not the brightest one in the den, whereas one would be their nests trying to sleep. They did not do so, instead they had been out in the clearing playing around in the rain. A part of them had felt restless when the sound of rain first started so sitting there and trying to sleep was not an option. Whatever puddles formed they had taken to splashing in them till they saw Wolfhive going for the apprentice's den. Brave then stood there for a moment and watched as others fled to the other den that once had been empty or so they thought. Now they were all being demanded to go meet up in the said den, they didn't want to though. The black and white paw was pouting now that they had to go inside a den, they were apparently given no choice. "UGH!" came the groan from the newly made apprentice as they stomped there way to the elders den, soaked to the bone.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 05:13 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days

StormPaw
Male | 8 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 30/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: !OPEN!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He hadn’t been able to sleep that night with how uncomfortable he had been. He felt drops plopping on him constantly and his ears were drooping as they dripped rain. He was shivering but didn’t know what to do. This was probably the most shelter they’d get. When he heard the order for them to leave it took him a moment to get up. His eyes were squinty and irritated and his nose ran. He was cold…he didn’t want to move. He didn’t have a choice though hm? He stood shakily, taking a small step forward. Okay- why were his steps so shaky? He was freezing. His fur soaked up all the water that hit him and dragged him down. “C-ca-an- I-I- ha-ve s-s-some h-h-help ov-ver h-here?” He stammered, looking around.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]