Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 04:23 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 04:20 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 04:17 PM
is this possible?
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:16 PM

Old August 4th, 2024, 07:48 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Default I Won't Say (I'm In Love)

Rainpaw
He/They - 16 Moons

It felt nice living somewhere other then the woods, but Rainpaw couldn't help but feel bad for Ramen. He had lost basically everything, and stars he couldn't imagine the pain. Well, actually he could, he just didn't like to think about it. As rainpaw lay curled up, his face slowly morphed into a frown as the chirping of birds remained constant. "UGH! Starsdamned birds," the one-eyed tom muttered, one blue eye peering into the blue sky. Wait, it was sunhigh already? But for the first time in a while, he actually felt well-rested. He was used to having to wake up early at the crack of dawn or to something happening [*cough*fire*cough*], so it was nice to be able to wake up on his own terms, even if he was greeted with loud birds when he did.

The tom glanced over to his future husband friend who was beside him. Poor Ramen. He got hurt pretty badly in that fire. Sure, rainpaw did too, but not as bad as him. They needed to find a way to cheer the two up. Then, they got an idea. Gently, the ex-clan cat nudged their companion, blue eye gleaming. "Psst, Ramen? You up? Was thinking we could go on a walk or something, if you want to," he purred softly. A walk was always nice, and it would be nice for rain to be in the wild again.

[ @Oliver - Ramen/Honey ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 02:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I Won't Say (I'm In Love)

Ramen Noodle
| He/him | Kittypet | Moons 15 | No purrks |

Ramen Noodle has been numb lately. Not physically, definitely not physically. All his limbs continue to scream in agony as he refuses to peer down at any of the damage he sustained from the fire. But he was numb emotionally. Everything he has ever known was gone, even himself. Well... all was gone besides... his gaze moved from staring at nothing in the distance and instead to the feline that saved him and one that was cursing out the birds singing in the distance. It was enough to get the briefest of smiles on Ramen Noodle's face for a second before it disappeared again. He allowed his mind to wonder to think of nothing again as Rainpaw got up and did whatever it was that he was doing.

Though very soon, or at least, he thinks it's very soon after, Rainpaw was nudging the former house cat, because you can't be one without a home can you? And suggesting a walk. Ramen Noodle didn't really want to, but he also knew that if they didn't all that Ramen Noodle would do is lay around being sad and in pain all day while Rainpaw actually got things done and then he would feel bad for doing nothing to help the strange blueish feline. The former house cat slowly nodded his head slowly and got up onto his paws. The taut skin where it was burned to a crisp ached but Ramen Noodle was out of it enough that he honestly couldn't care about it.

"Sure... that sounds... nice." His words have always been accented from Rainpaw's, some sort of dialog difference between clan cats and house cats, but with the burns along his face, more specifically the one that burned away part of his cheek, revealing his sharp teeth underneath permanently, his words were slightly slurred. Unused to the difference. He tried to smile but he was sure it came off as more of a grimace than anything else. "Lead the... uh, the way."
[ @Bean - Rainpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing