Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by beau
Today 12:18 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by forest
Today 12:17 PM

Old Today, 02:22 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
31/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Whitecough, of course there was Whitecough the second Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw were promoted. Why wouldn't there be a probable disaster immediately? Slipping out of the nursery, white tipped paws carry the brown tabby to the clearing, where Hollowpaw stands and tries to make himself look as big as possible (not an easy feat for one as small as him... didn't his mother say he would start sprouting up soon? When would that happen?). It's then that he sees a sight he hadn't been expecting to see... Flamingclaw attacking Risingstorm as if he's an enemy warrior.

What in the world brought this on? There's little Hollowpaw can do, though, he doesn't know how to fight... maybe that's next on his list of things to tackle... Before he can react much more than that, Flamingclaw's dead, body limp and on the ground. Blood covers him, and it covers Risingstorm, too. Wolfhive is on that immediately which makes sense, the hornet is on top of everything. Well... whatever happened now wasn't Hollowpaw's problem unless Risingstorm was allowed to stay.

Anyway. Patrol. He's looking for active cats in the clan, and any hornet he first spots that isn't Redhawk.

"THUNDERCLAN!" Assuming his yowl turned some heads, he flicks his abnormally long tail behind him irritably. He didn't exactly want to overshadow the mess over to the right... but herbs were needed. "I need to send out an emergency patrol! I'm lookin' for elder flowers and boneset! Elder flowers are small and white, they grow on bushes on tall stalks, and have broad leaves, and boneset looks pretty similar - tall plant with thin leaves and clumps of little white flowers! Boneset isn't in growin' season right now, though, but maybe you'll get lucky. I need a hornet to go with 'em, too, so they stay on task and complete the patrol quickly," and because ThunderClan was on lockdown currently, but that was a given.

[ I need this patrol finished pretty quickly to decrease the risk of the whitecough spreading or turning into greencough (not that hollow knows that'll happen lol) !! You'll have ~5 days to get it done, that's half the time normal patrols take, so long as after hollow selects a few of you, you make a post in the territory of your characters arriving together, then of them finding the herbs (or not finding !! boneset is out of season, after all !!) and then reporting back it should go smoothly <33 ]

[ @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Lilac_Cat @Allison ]
As soon as Wildluck heard the words Emergency and Patrol in the same sentence he came running over. He skidded to a halt, only to clumsily fall over before getting back up again.
Old Today, 03:07 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
182/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw just stared at the northern bayberry bush wondering if she should go to the Medicine Cats' Den or not. Apparently, the call for emergency patrol was more important than her.

Wolfhive - @BEAR.

《 Chasmkit 》
88/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit looked at the Flamingclaw's body and Risingstorm over and over again. She wanted to know why he attacked him. Fortunately, she overheard Risingstorm talking to Wolfhive about it. She sat with the body, unsure what to do.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 09:36 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Queenly

Cypress’paw was walking across the clearing, when something moving quickly on the other side of the clearing distracted him, and he tripped on a root and fell onto something - soft, and delicious smelling. He buried his muzzle into the plant curiously, and wondered what it was. Catmint… maybe? He looked around to make sure no-cat was watching, and then proceeded to roll in the enticing leaves. It smelled too good!!

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~
Old Today, 09:57 AM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionpaw started chasing a butterfly.
(OPEN)

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 10:30 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Acornfall l he/him
Acornfall waved his tail happily at being chosen for the patrol. He dipped his head to Hollowpaw respectfully, his eyes glittering eagerly. “I won’t let the clan down!” He purred happily. He turned to his patrolmates, paws tingling at the prospect of being able to help his clanmates in such an important way.

[@Neptune.]
[@BEAR.]
[@ChromeSilver_Hwaa]
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Nightwhisper padded over, his eyes worried as he glanced back to Weepingwillow. Nightwhispers pressed his muzzle again Weepingwillow's muzzle, "Cinderkit and Skykit will be fine.... I'll go with the patrol, find some herbs. I'll keep an eye out for the catnip as well just in case it gets bad enough.." Nightwhisper mewed, adding quickly, "Which I'm sure it won't be that bad.... keep Emberkit company while I'm gone. The girls are sleeping... they'll be fine." He soothed gently, licking her ears as she pressed her muzzle into his neck fur. "I'll be back."
Cypress’paw hurried over to the medicine cat and the patrol, opening his mouth to speak. “Wait! Let me come!! I seem to have a knack for finding things like that, maybe I’m just lucky.” he shrugged.

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~